Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

@ch_123:

I hope that in CSLA3 will be: CSLA (Cold War era)+ACR (modern)+ASR (modern). But I can't say now if any CSLA3 will be ...

Btw, as the ACR is commig along with the CSLA, I was wondering about a currwent service rifle in Czech army, I think it's still a 7.62mm Vz.58, but are there any plans for introducing a 5.56mm weapon? What happened to CZ 2000 family?

The current weapon is still the Sa-58 and LADA/CZ 2000 was put on hold or maybe completely canceled. But there still will be some new weapons in the pack: HK MP5SD6 with and without OKO optics, SVD-S, OP 96 Falcon (12.7 sniper rifle) and a Benelli M3T. I might add some pics later...

I know about these, I meant that their use for ACR was put on hold. These would be good for small scale use like in special forces.

And here are some more pics:

scr19.jpg

scr18.jpg

scr17.jpg

scr16.jpg

Looking forward to this. CSLA's always been a mod of amazing quality.

Are there plans to make the ACR troops come in modern desert uniforms too, or will it be CSLA only?

Desert ACR might be posibly made later for AmrA.

OMG yay.gif what great work is coming upon us, Who is waiting for Arma afterall :P we don't even need it goodnight.gif

hehehehe

Great work you guys from CLSA. It makes a difference!!

Updated Desert OPFOR:

csla2_update2_promo_13.jpg

csla2_update2_promo_14.jpg

csla2_update2_promo_15.jpg

Looking awesome

Ill make a CTI mission for this for sure when its ready pistols.gif

Great work smile_o.gif I can't wait for it

I have one question: How called be first music in menu (GUI) CSLA II v2.10. It is fantastic and climatical music and I'm looking for it from long time. I think that, it's communist song.

@ June 20 2006,05:34)]I have one question: How called be first music in menu (GUI) CSLA II v2.10. It is fantastic and climatical music and I'm looking for it from long time. I think that, it's communist song.

Its called The Wizard's Last Rhymes, the full name is 07 Rhymes of a Tragic Poem - The Gothic Saga- The Wizard's Last Rhymes tounge2.gif . I hope that is the right one. I replaced the CSLA song with the real one wink_o.gif in my CSLA mod.

that look awesome, cant wait for realase, this mod is my favourite: great units, great campaign yay.gif little question: when you going to release this update and is any plan for new campaign for CSLA mod?

There will be no new campaign in this Update, only some new missions.

@ June 20 2006,05:34)]I have one question: How called be first music in menu (GUI) CSLA II v2.10. It is fantastic and climatical music and I'm looking for it from long time. I think that, it's communist song.

Its called The Wizard's Last Rhymes, the full name is 07 Rhymes of a Tragic Poem - The Gothic Saga- The Wizard's Last Rhymes tounge2.gif . I hope that is the right one. I replaced the CSLA song with the real one wink_o.gif in my CSLA mod.

Oh man, that's not the original. It's from Antonin Dvorak's 9th symphony "From the New World". Rhapsody just made a "remake" (well not fully a remake, they only took some elements from it) and I believe that in CSLA II main menu it's the Dvorak's one.

At least I think so. wink_o.gif

Oh man, that's not the original. It's from Antonin Dvorak's 9th symphony "From the New World". Rhapsody just made a "remake" (well not fully a remake, they only took some elements from it) and I believe that in CSLA II main menu it's the Dvorak's one.

At least I think so. wink_o.gif

I agree wink_o.gif

Hi there guys. I've got something for you. We made a trailer for the upcoming ACR Addon for CSLA2 mod and I personally think it's a really nice vid wink_o.gif. So...here it is.....

Posters by Gaia and Martinius:

English version of the poster here

Czech version of the poster here

And the trailer itself:

TRAILER

Those who participated on creating the trailer:

Gaia

Martinius

Celoush

So now...i hope you'll enjoy it smile_o.gif

Nice Video! smile_o.gif

Hope the release of the ACR Units isn't far.

Keep up the good work

Imutep

Very nice! Very well presented (especially those posters!wink_o.gif, I cannot wait to see this in the update!

Good video and all the units look superb.

Also -{GOL}- have added a CSLAII server so feel free to come and play if there are any epople who wish to play the mod online.

To find the server just filter GOL and youll find it, if not its probaly turned off as we alternate with the CSLA and WGL server every so often.

So feel free to pop on and play.

I've noticed that there's a towed version of the BS3 gun! I have'nt been able to find it in the editor however! Does anybody know where to find it?   huh.gif

Tnx in advance  thumbs-up.gif