whith fix it work in VBS1

Have nice play smile_o.gif

-dob-

ps:UPDATE LINK FOR NEW VERSION

and big THANk to Allan Campbell for fix it

Can't find it in the editor..... confused_o.gif

(Yes i read the first post thoroughly)

yeah sorry its in armored way in editor not in car sorry... banghead.gif

We could be very interested in this with some minor alteration and the addition of some scripts, drop over to our site.

very nice! although the vulcan optics seem out of place.

edit: if you update this boat can you plz make a version without the machinegun?

I would personally love seen a SAW variant rather than an M2, many countries could use it (especially since most SF use this). Maybe a Para version or something of that sort..

Quote[/b] ]i would love it if it wasnt so buggy.... please find a way to fix these bugs.

Yes fix your addon. I think that it will be very useful SF unit.

As it was already said, the jumping bug may be due to the too complex main component of the Geometry LOD, I'll verify that point.

Concerning the machine gun at the bow of the boat, the one we use in France (dob is French) can either have no machine gun, or a M2HB, or a French ANF-1.

Still, very good work dob !

I think you dont really need an MG on the zodiac because the boat is being used for transport in and out of combat. While a machine gun would be nice, the M2 doesn't seem right for the boat. So if you must use a french mg I recomend not using one at all.

BTW

The seats look a bit compact to me.

Quote[/b] ]I think you dont really need an MG on the zodiac because the boat is being used for transport in and out of combat. While a machine gun would be nice, the M2 doesn't seem right for the boat. So if you must use a french mg I recomend not using one at all.

I think that M249 will be good choice smile_o.gif

High speed data transfer mirrors from Stealth-Net:

Zodiac Hurricane

Enjoy!  

biggrin_o.gif

PS. Is someone was to fix the bugs that would be great. I'll then re-host a fixed version.

thank

@all, thank for return, for final version they are:

1 version whith M2 (us side)

1 version whith ANF1 (Guer whith OFrP unit i hope)

1 version whith light target (civil side, idea for no weapon model)

and i try to fix in first the geometry bug for next realese..

@++ dob

I think you dont really need an MG on the zodiac because the boat is being used for transport in and out of combat. While a machine gun would be nice, the M2 doesn't seem right for the boat. So if you must use a french mg I recomend not using one at all.

BTW

The seats look a bit compact to me.

This zodiac is used by the French Commandos-Marine (especially "Commando Jaubert" and "Commando Trepel"), who used these boats for the naval assault (to get in others boats, sometimes well-defended), so they must have a good firepower.

That's why it can either carry an ANF-1 or a M2. The M249 isn't a good choice, it fires a too light ammunition (.223) and it has a too short barrel, compared to the other two.

EDIT : And, btw, dob, you can add the version with the M2 to he Guerrilla side, since OFrP units are on this one.

I think M249/M60/PKM or other "generic" machinegun would fit it the best. And an unarmed version of course. But what I want to say is the animations. Look, only an idiot would put a machinegun on a tripod into a zodiac. So why not make it so that the gunner holds the gun in his hands? Ah well yes, when it's empty it floats in the air. But hey! Another one! How 'bout he having it on a bipod on the edge of the boat and then firing from a prone position? I think that would look a lot better than some lame tripod.

Quote[/b] ]Look, only an idiot would put a machinegun on a tripod into a zodiac.

You are wrong wink_o.gif

I think M249/M60/PKM or other "generic" machinegun would fit it the best. And an unarmed version of course. But what I want to say is the animations. Look, only an idiot would put a machinegun on a tripod into a zodiac. So why not make it so that the gunner holds the gun in his hands? Ah well yes, when it's empty it floats in the air. But hey! Another one! How 'bout he having it on a bipod on the edge of the boat and then firing from a prone position? I think that would look a lot better than some lame tripod.

how about a MG like a MAG, or M240 or GPMG basicly the same but what ever... And then Extend the legs and put it on the edge!

Also you maybee could make a version in which they lay on the sides and point there guns all over to cover the area...

Think how a l337 crack SF unit would sit in such a boat while going into dangerous area. Not sitting up straight gun on back and watching the nature! They would be laying down pointing weapons! and maybee as said a MG gunner in the boat!

Also I dont know if you have ever been in a zodiac but the front end will go up in the air if you speed up!!!! So I dont think a fixed mg would work in such a little boat!

I cannot wait for a Seal fast insertion boat with triple 2x 50cal 4x m240 and other stuff!

Quote[/b] ]EDIT : And, btw, dob, you can add the version with the M2 to he Guerrilla side, since OFrP units are on this one.

yess chris i v forget to notify this wink_o.gif

sure whith m2 for guerilla

@ all this boat is true isnt a dream about me smile_o.gif

the weapons that it use are these (M2 & ANF1)

but why not for propose to french army to use M249

(our minimi lol) but i think chris realy good explain about that

so i need help for the bug of collision i think that it's peraps because is not enough heavy for the motor of OFP...

to be continued

ps: sorry for my english is like patatos but if u dont enderstand i can quote in FR like that 1 can translate

(now i build 1 french island "BELLE ILE EN MER" next realese is whith this island)

UPDATE LINK FOR NEW VERSION go 1st page

and big THANk to Allan Campbell for fix it

ahh..lol...Cambo is fine thanks mate...and ur welcome

I don't know if this is your mistake or OFP limitation but its look very strange. Water in your zodiac crazy_o.gif

sinking0yt.th.jpg

after sumer smile_o.gif final version

ps: fuck the drunk smile_o.gif big thank StealthTiger