Sign in to follow this  
LordHorusNL

Star Wars X-34 Landspeeder

I found some old incomplete star wars addons on my harddrive and thought someone might like them, so i'm releasing this landspeeder.

This addons was ment to be released for the former OFP SCI-FI star wars mod before it died.

It can be found under Star Wars : Transports

Landspeeder

promo2.jpg

Nice addon there, hehe I already managed to flip it on a steep hill

I agree, those pisc are really beautiful... And the speeder too wink_o.gif

I like just riding around on Desert island with it... Good work

Wel most of the addons/models i have left need some work, these addons shown in the pics are very old. I got some newer stuf i made at the end of the SCI-FI mod that i might release in a while.

Here are some other old pics

promo1.jpg

promo3.jpg

I might release a pack with the hangar in the first pic in a while

SWEET CREME CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not OFP anymore!

Guest Ti0n3r

The best starwars addons I've ever seen! notworthy.gif

I agree, those do look great. especially the AT-ST!

Wow, that's amazing! notworthy.gif

I like those buildings, are you going to release them too?

Why not donate them to the star wars mod? I'm sure they could use them in some way teeth.gif

Holy Mother of Kazan!

Dude, thats brilliant. yay.gifnotworthy.gif

looks pretty nice. im gunna have to try this one out. i'll get a mirror up asap

Yea those are really great. Like someone said you should donate them to the starwars mod. Really quality stuff you got there.

I agree...all of those addons are just amazing!!! Those buildings are excellent also!!! Heck, even some of the Middle East mods like my own could use those buildings. smile_o.gif

But if anything yeah either release them independently or donate them to the Star Wars Mod because they are just too good to leave them languishing on your hard drive. They would really add ALOT the atmosphere of Star Wars OFP missions.

The land speeder by the way is just brilliant. Super fun stuff!

Sadly there are alot of Sci Fi addons that were abandoned. Remembder the Tau Beta pack and the Cadian dudes? That stuff had so much potential. Hopefully someone will refurbish those old addons as well. But at least your stuff, the Star Wars Mod definitely could help with in terms of fixing up any work that you may not have time for or are unable to do. The AT-ST for example I imagine will need some complex custom animations and scripting and stuff. But man...it would be well worth it. I used to have the AT-ST (Scout Walker) toy and it was probably my all time favorite star wars toy when I was a kid.... well after the Millenium Falcon and my Ewok action figures. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Impressive! Really impressive, lordhorus!

Why you dont continue your work on your Star Wars addons? You would make a lot of people very happy, including me :-)

Thanks guys, i decided to atleast retexture the things in the tatooine pack that might come in handy and just go and release that, i dont know what i'm gonna do about the other stuff. But if i dont release it i will probably donate it to who ever wants it.

Heey Spec you old SOB! thumbs-up.gif

They look bloody amazing, I can't believe that mod is never going to be released now. sad_o.gif