Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

screen shots forum section??

i noticed that some of the ofp forums have a 'screen shot' section to post, yep u guessed it, screen shots. there isnt one here though... anyone else think that it would be cool to have a spot dedicated to showing what we do in ofp with pics?

cause i dont like posting my screen shots in the offtopic section or general section, they get over looked faster than a mo fo

I voted no, cause we dont need a new screenshot forum. What we need is a new Poll forum. This polling thing is getting out of hand. But I like it. Maybe Ill start a new poll on "Should I start this poll, yes or no?".

Naaah I think I should simply turn off the poll function, problem solved wink.gif

Maybe but I think we should have an IL-2 forum for all the IL-2 threads that are suddenly popping up in offtopic smile.gif

If you haven't noticed it was a joke, that's why the smiley was there in the first place.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Jan. 14 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">m00000000000<span id='postcolor'>

haha i sweet reply

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 14 2002,18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I didn't. Why don't you go catch spammers or something?<span id='postcolor'>

ahh,, I didn't see any smilie there... sad.gif

which means he was serious, hey look "YES YES YES YES" is winning

Placebo seems to turn all of my threads into 'spam threads' sad.gif

he just one of those spamming kind of guys wink.gif

There's so much injustice in the world and this is yet another example of that fact sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 14 2002,18:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe but I think we should have an IL-2 forum for all the IL-2 threads that are suddenly popping up in offtopic smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is where you should have used " wink.gif " instead of " smile.gif " to make sure everyone understands that it was a joke...

placebo has once again created a spam thread out of my good thread wink.gif , so now i must regain control and say WOULD A SCREEN SHOTS FORUM be worth it?  so far Yes and Maybe are beating out 'No' by a lot. biggrin.gif