Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

screen shots forum section??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 16 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the highly regarded mods as well. It is just despicable.<span id='postcolor'>

Suma and Marek have been spamming? Baaah that's disgraceful, they should be punished severely sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Stop trying to pass the blame you know you got a problem you should admit it and go in to rehab biggrin.gif

Moi? Je suis innocent comme nouveau-né agneau sad.gif

DONT SPEAK TO ME WITH THAT TONE OF VOICE BOY!!!!! biggrin.gif

hey i just wanted everyone to notice that the YES category is far ahead of no, Maybe is a close 2nd, No in a weak 3rd, and what's a screen shot in 4th(who did that post?).

So there ya go they want a screen shots forums smile.gif

-YAWN-

Goodmorning, it is now 8:42 am. Tomorrow morning i can finally go home, and play RTCW to punisch those who are playing as the AXIS biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 16 2002,23:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I find it really disgusting that all these valuable threads are being spammed not by just the mere members but the highly regarded mods as well. It is just despicable.

Well that proves my theory that spam is a contagious disease.

I'm opening a clinic for repeat Spammer's for the small sum of Å5,000 you can live a spam free existence

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's weird to hear YOU of all people talking about how bad spamming is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 16 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moi?  Je suis innocent comme nouveau-né agneau sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Vous osez vous cacher derriÄre la couverture d'un agneau.

vous monsieur me rendez

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 17 2002,10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I find it really disgusting that all these valuable threads are being spammed not by just the mere members but the highly regarded mods as well. It is just despicable.

Well that proves my theory that spam is a contagious disease.

I'm opening a clinic for repeat Spammer's for the small sum of Å5,000 you can live a spam free existence

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's weird to hear YOU of all people talking about how bad spamming is.<span id='postcolor'>

Got flow with the times.(Might as well make the mods look bad at the same time biggrin.gif )

OR you could just vote for the screen shots section and keep this thread ontopic