stgn

M4's for weapon Individualism

eotech - 2692

m4 with eotech - 7903

but faces aren't problem,if you put HD model to lod 0.00 and normal model to lod 0.05

Yo STGN do you reckon you could make an Aimpoint MPS3 sight?

just because it looks sexy and modern....

aimpoint.gif

Love your guns so far keep up the good work!!!:D

Yo STGN do you reckon you could make an Aimpoint MPS3 sight?

just because it looks sexy and modern....

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/aimpoint.gif

Love your guns so far keep up the good work!!!:D

Well no, I am not going to make a MPS3 I could, but it dosen't fit the time frame of this addon and its for mounting on a HMG weapon not a rifle.

STGN

eotech - 2692

m4 with eotech - 7903

but faces aren't problem,if you put HD model to lod 0.00 and normal model to lod 0.05

I assume you use the HD model for viewpilot as well? Thats a lot I mean 2692 faces thats about what my complete gun with sight is and considering that OFP can only show about 25-32000, can't remember exactly, faces on one screen are you not concerned that having that many faces only for the gun gonna make the other things have to show lower LODs than otherwise needed?

Looking at the model where did all the faces go, it doesn't really seem especially high poly looking at it? Mine is only about 500 and it seems to me that its equally smooth, yours of cause have some parts modeled that I just use textures for like the hole in the battery cover and the rail slot and the new rear buttons that I don't use for this vintage but I don't see a 5x increase in polys If I had to do it to mine.

STGN

Thanks.

The plastic comes from using real life photos which are blurred to only show the light reflection and then forming it so it fits the model properly then also using a little painting to add the final touches like the light reflection on the front side. And then the model lightning is pretty good using only smooth edge on the battery compartment giving it a more rounded look.

STGN

Not really, just slowly inching my way through the different things I want done for 1.0 Been really busy in RL so havent done much modding lately.

STGN

m203n.jpg

The M203 is finaly done I have made the QD mount and barrel latch.

STGN

Niiiiiice! Looking very good.

mre.jpg

This week I finally made my favorite M4 configuration. An M4A1 with a MRE(Modular Rail Extension aka More Real Estate) rail, it was used by Delta Force and Navy SEALs.

This looks way too good for OFP, it will create an intolerable contrast in the game. :D Thats why you need to make it available for ArmA2 too. :D

Edited by ziiip

when you could have or upload a version of the M16 thanks in advance ?

Let me think hmm, now!

M16A4
One stock M16A4

m16a4f.jpg

That took roughly 4 hours to put the parts together, changing texture paths, make textures and config.

Oh and Thanks for the comments, guys!
STGN

Very nice but the file is corrupt and I do not want to be pushing but I at least hope the M16A2 and M16A2 with M203 Grenade Launcher thanks in advance :) :D :bounce3:

Edited by Sgt. Elias Pinto

Try to download the file again, the download works fine for me?

Ha yeah I had a feeling thats what you wanted, don't know when the A2 will be ready. we will see, haven't even begun to make a M203 handguard yet.

STGN

Nice weapon. Although I have no sound for the burst mode. I was also surprised how different the sound is from your M4, and why didn't you add this unit to your already existing STGN category in the editor?

Otherwise, I like it.

And there is nothing too beautiful for Ofp!

Nice weapon. Although I have no sound for the burst mode. I was also surprised how different the sound is from your M4, and why didn't you add this unit to your already existing STGN category in the editor?

Otherwise, I like it.

And there is nothing too beautiful for Ofp!

I don't understand that you have no burst sound, works for me and the config has the correct path, would you mind looking in the .pbo to see if everything is correct? in the config it should say "sound[]={"\STGNM16A4\M16Burst",1.000000,1};" and have the file M16burst.wss with the size 175.174 byte.

The M4's are a continually evolving "creature" on all fronts to what i think improves the addon, this is the current M4 sound and the one I am likely to use for next release, I think its a good sound both for short range and long range, plus its higher detail 44100 Hz 16-bit instead of 22050 Hz 16-bit.

Well it was getting late and it was working so I thought this is not a "finished" addon in the sense of having all the things I wanted to have in the addon this is more of a preview, I thought I would just leave it in the "men" folder. But you are right, should have changed its folder to the M4's.

Edited by STGN
Bad writing

STGN, i got a problem to download the M16A4 u posted it says file is unavailable :( meaby ... i use mozilla firefox, could you upload it somewhere else or some1 who already got it can upload in other website? i will apreciate it.

Thx STGN, hey bro is there any weapon replacement of yours over the vanilla one's?? only for West Side

No not that I know off, would not be to hard to make though just edit the Config file and change the models you want changed.

STGN