Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Lowlands Warrior: AH-64D

UPDATE:

Marco did a small update to the LLW AH64 pack, which fixes the Dutch roundel that doesn't show up.

http://llw.the-dropzone.net/main....&sid=41

----------------------------------------------------------

A few hours ago, Marco Polo IV finished a special version of his AH-64. This is a special tune-up for the Lowlands Warrior project.

This addon will add a Boeing AH-64D Apache attack-helicopter to your Operation Flashpoint:Resistance or GOTY edition. The pack contains versions in 2 colors (olive drab and black) and several weapons loadouts:

Close combat (4x4 hellfire missiles)

Combat (2x4 hellfire missiles)

Ground support (4 Hydra rocket pods, and stinger or sidewinder missiles)

Multi-role (2x4 hellfires and 2 Hydra rocket pods)

2 fictional air-defense versions

Special features :

Pre-flight check

Rotor wash

Crash scripts

get it here: http://llw.the-dropzone.net/

features:

tailrotor failed error script

fuellost script

relpace script

screens wil be fellow

Pre-flight check

Rotor wash

Crash scripts

are be can disabled

Cool , i will definitely d/ld it to keep my LLW mod up to date. Its one of my fav smile_o.gif .

SPQR-LLAH641.jpg

... when starting, but without preventing the game from running. Is it the Dutch roundel missing ?

A dutch crew is missing, or at least a crew with adapted weapons. I'm sure he'll come soon smile_o.gif

Strange thing (I don'y know if it happens with [-HW-] Marco-Polo-IV's great Apaches) : while being the gunner, when switching on the laser designator in the void, an enemy blip appeared on the radar, where the laser hit the ground. Then the pilot ordered me to fire on this false enemy object rock.gif

Great Apaches - Great Mod wink_o.gif

cool! and it´s not as huge as the otehr pack..installing right now, maybe some screens follow smile_o.gif

Franze's nicely detailed M230 Chaingun?

That M230 takes a pretty good sum of faces compared to the original....well no not really,2 of the chainguns take only around 700 faces but not everyone wants the detailed version,I just hope people like detail for whats comming soon........

yes I wouldnt mind a more graphically elite apache!

The m230 looks much better than the thing on it now! MPIV needs to update the exterior a bit more to keep up with the nice looking interiour! biggrin_o.gif

good stuff anyways!

I think its very nice, but I think it should be retextured, it doesn't look LLW yet, but still a BIS helicopter. Maybe a job for Jaguar? or one of the talented LLW addonmakers ofcourse wink_o.gif

Notices the bump on the cheek! wow_o.gif Never seen that!

Also the little steps on the undercarriage! wow_o.gif

New gun would also be nice, but the textures dont need any changing in colour, maybee in sharpness and freshness? Just some new ones with better detail?

nice pictures btw mr burns! blues.gif

Bumps on the cheek? What on the bottom?

*coughnewfranzechainguntexturesunderwaycough* sorry had a bit of somethin stuck in my throat.

I think its very nice, but I think it should be retextured, it doesn't look LLW yet, but still a BIS helicopter. Maybe a job for Jaguar? or one of the talented LLW addonmakers ofcourse wink_o.gif

Ahhh.. too bad all 2D artists on the LLW team are busy, maybe we should keep it in mind for later and concentrate on vehicles and other Dutch wargear that is not in OFP yet. wink_o.gif

maybe Jaguar has some spare time wink_o.gif and btw the BIS apache and the belly of this apache is just flat the real apache has al kind of holes, lines etc on it

and the canopy is a bit round instead of a sqaure, the real apache is much longer and bigger. the rotorblades wil hang if the enigine is off and the suspension of the wheels are variable so when the apache is on the ground the wheels are almost against the fuselage and when its in the air the wheels hang