Sign in to follow this  
funnyguy1

VTV isn`t working

I bet everyone $10 that you don't learn anything new. wink_o.gif

Put me down for Å100.

I can tell you what the big surprise will be - that there won't be a surprise! Placebo and Suma are just out on the piss in LA wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This is so damn funny.

You know, I heard rumors that OFP2 will be using the Battlefield 2 engine and that you can import cities from SimCity 2000.

Truth or fiction? Discuss.

Nah that's wrong and not funny Hellfish, you should not joke with this!!

I've heard instead that OFP2 is in fact "Enemy In Sight", since both are from Czech teams, BI is just using the "Illusion Softworks" cover to get feedback from fresh and unbiased people and not hardcore OFP Fans.

tounge_o.gif

Put me down for Å100.

I can tell you what the big surprise will be - that there won't be a surprise! Placebo and Suma are just out on the piss in LA wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

wow_o.gif I thought it was just Placebo and Marek going, now Suma too? wow_o.gif more news indeed...

Meh can't wait, is it really happening after 4 years smile_o.gif

Put me down for Å100.

wow_o.gif I thought it was just Placebo and Marek going, now Suma too? wow_o.gif more news indeed...

Well, I dunno, Placebo and someone else, I keep mixing them up, maybe cos they are twins? tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Seriously, I'm bad with names rock.gif

Hmm, have you noticed that this new E3 screens is named FP2, not OFP2...

They might have gone back to the original name...

And if the have done that, they have the right to release it without codemasters... smile_o.gif

Hmm, OFP2 screenies (Or "Armed Assault".. rock.gif) on OFP.info...

*Watches Gamezone server melt*

They look nice, verging on a finished look. Loads of grass, trees, shadows, lots of stuff happeneing, nice long views, nice looking trees etc smile_o.gif

The filenames are FP2 (Flashpoint 2) E3 (Guess...) Shot 01, 02 etc.. Dunno if OFP.info news poster renames them,

If they change it's name to Armed Assault, BI are [use your imagination here], basicly.. Operation Flashpoint 2 : Armed Assault, sure.

Oh,

Quote[/b] ]

Domain Name: ARMEDASSAULT.COM

Created on..............: Thu, May 12, 2005

Expires on..............: Sat, May 12, 2007

Record last updated on..: Thu, May 12, 2005

Registered a few days ago..

Anyway, enough bored-rabling

- Ben

Don't really give a crap about the name of the next game, if it is as good as OFP was. I actually don't like sequels and so called "brand names" make matters worse. So fresh new name means fresh new start and not really a sequel, which is always great.

What I don't understand tho is the people totally drooling over Battlefield 2. Yeah I admit city fighting screens look nice, but as soon as you look at open areas screens you notice that they're not that much different from Bf1942 - crap. It's like they haven't even tried making it look nice.

Don't really give a crap about the name of the next game, if it is as good as OFP was. I actually don't like sequels and so called "brand names" make matters worse. So fresh new name means fresh new start and not really a sequel, which is always great.

What I don't understand tho is the people totally drooling over Battlefield 2. Yeah I admit city fighting screens look nice, but as soon as you look at open areas screens you notice that they're not that much different from Bf1942 - crap. It's like they haven't even tried making it look nice.

[off-topic]

Yeah, I saw some videos of a clan that went to the developer's to play around with it - I wasn't impressed at all.

Fancy textures, sure, but the gameplay was still the same old disorganised pseudo-team play, health bars...do I need to say more?

[/off-topic]

I can't really see how anyone can play games like BF1942 and CS as much as some people do.. Atleast with OFP you can stop shooting russians and crash Star War vehicles into animé characters.. Don't ask rock.giftounge_o.gif

Anyway, suppose I should go do something (de/con)structive..

- Ben

I can't really see how anyone can play games like BF1942 and CS as much as some people do.. Atleast with OFP you can stop shooting russians and crash Star War vehicles into animé characters.. Don't ask rock.giftounge_o.gif

Anyway, suppose I should go do something (de/con)structive..

- Ben

I knew we had star wars, but anime?

release release!! tounge_o.gif

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6421 tounge_o.gif

that plus anti-matieral rifles was.. crazy_o.gif

But it managed to over-come Gandalf's mental-notblowingupanimecharacterswithXM-108s-barrier smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Something.. "usefull".... in a sad sort of way... biggrin_o.gif

\In Signature/ - Flashpoint2.com update checker, might save them some bandwidth from being constaly refreshed tounge_o.gif

- Ben

\In Signature/ - Flashpoint2.com update checker, might save them some bandwidth from being constaly refreshed tounge_o.gif

How? To read the "updated on" information, it still makes a connection to the server rock.gif

Yeh, but it only gets the head bit, it doesn't download the pictures/flash

- Ben

i managed to over-come Gandalf's mental-notblowingupanimecharacterswithXM-108s-barrier smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

they were imposters, there could only be one Kaname Chidori, and she wasn't it! smile_o.gif

Moreover, anime/manga = 2D , this was 3D , therefore not anime! smile_o.gif

Still, this news just completely blew me over, oooh man, I am so happy... biggrin_o.gif