Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

I understand that. I wait for Your addons, especially for the tanks. And the Mi-24 is an art.

Which next addon has the highest priority ?

Hiho, in the update if Your planning on making new camos and stuff could You make some motorifles with other type of vests? (grad or tarzan would be nice...)

What's the name of the vest the motorifles have now anyway?

I think we stick with the current gear, mostof the better vests wont find much use on regular troops since russia has tons of older vests and equipment stored.

Also there wont be new cammo, vsr and flora are the two most used for such units.

Maybe later some winter guys but that wont happen very soon.

Especially things like Grad vests are more something for spetsnaz ( they buy their equipment ), i think our Auto rifleman ( he has a grad atm ) should also better have something more simple and cheap... maybe a pioneer with mags sticking out or the good ol soviet rpk pouches.

I think the current vest is called 6b9 but im not sure about that could also be 6b5 or something.

Oh and btw, welcome to the forums wink_o.gif

It would be interesting to be have some winter units, but I understand how things work, so I won't dare to put any pressure on that biggrin_o.gif

the reason why is because we have winter units that would replace almost any unit and vehicle in OFP, and I been hoping for a winter modification, so... you know... wink_o.gif

So far I'll be happy with the bugs update.

Regards.

@CERO.

did you try that with standard BIS soldiers, too? afaik this is a general OFP bug.

I have it very often when im in the BIS UH-60s no matter wich units you use biggrin_o.gif

@Major Woody and Shadow NX

What?? crazy_o.gif i never seen that happen before biggrin_o.gif

wow!!! you see something new everyday.... tounge_o.gif

almost kind of cool biggrin_o.gif

Nope...

We were talking about the flak vests that our motorrifle guys wear.

But the 6sh92 might be good for some vdv or something similar.

Soon i add one of these to the private collection... good reference for textures tounge_o.gif

Ahwell, it's just that I really dislike that kind of vest and the motostrelki get all sorts of vests and hardware issued to them (even a different type of helmet but i can't find pics of it)

But nevermind these guys look great even with that ancient vest and i wouldn't wanna be ordering people around here.

If You'd be so kind to allow, i'd like to mod them after the update? (nothing i'd release don't worry, just some new helmets and vests)

Ahwell, it's just that I really dislike that kind of vest and the motostrelki get all sorts of vests and hardware issued to them (even a different type of helmet but i can't find pics of it)

But nevermind these guys look great even with that ancient vest and i wouldn't wanna be ordering people around here.

If You'd be so kind to allow, i'd like to mod them after the update? (nothing i'd release don't worry, just some new helmets and vests)

Or you wait a bit, theres a reason you mostly just see old stuff on them.

Cause a bit moding here and there, the newer 6b13 vests for them, kevlar version of the conehead helmet and we got nice VDV...

Had this in mind since a while but was unsure if people would like a release with troops that look similar to the motorized inf in mayn parts ( like cammo ).

Can we have a full weapons and ammo list? So far I'm having trouble with the Makharov and the Radio.

Can we have a full weapons and ammo list? So far I'm having trouble with the Makharov and the Radio.

check the config, for now wink_o.gif

Check which config? The Weapons or the men or one of the other multitude? Also when is the fixed pack coming out and will I have to redo my mission?

weapons' config.

the patch should be backwards compatible, i can send you the current beta, if you want to check it.

wrong smilie

And if there are news you will surely find them here as soon as we got any goodnight.gif