Sign in to follow this  
llauma

CiA co-op night

Guest Ti0n3r

Thanks for the game(s). I could only join for one but it was a good one, as usual. I only fierd one shot. Luckly it was a one shot one kill nener.gif

The IP as lobonak wrote. But i'm the only 1 in server now sad_o.gif

Couldn't play yesterday, but it seems it's the same problem as last wednesday: big IP confusion.

The IP in my sig is the one that worked last wednesday (and obviously this sunday, too).

Not sure what's with the IP Lobanak posted - maybe some CiA members can shed some light on this issue? Especially as TS (at least laast wednesday) seems to run on the new IP given by Lobanak...

So, which IP will it be tonight? The one in my sig again or Lobanak's?

Like in old times, now you can connect over ofp.ciahome.net and for teamspeak you can use ts.ciahome.net.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

I'll be there tonight. Nothing better to do. Just to be sure: In a little under one hour from now, right?

I'll be there tonight. Nothing better to do. Just to be sure: In a little under one hour from now, right?

yep! see you all there smile_o.gif

Ok:

ofp.ciahome.net = OFP goes trough connecting process and gets on "Creating Client" screen. After 5 second wait I get booted to OFP Main Menu (FDF one at least) and get message saying "Connecting Failed." In this one I can't see anyone trough OFP Launcher.

85.10.244.14 = Same as above.

85.10.201.22 = I can see players over OFP Launcher but I can't connect to the server, I get to the Wait For Server loading screen (not the one with big white letters) and never connects.

Desperatley looking for help, I really want to play tonight banghead.gif

you are able to play on other servers? as other people can connect, i think not a problem of the server. could be connection prob.

try a ping to ofp.ciahome.net to the times. or do a traceroute.

Oh, and PM me your ID, I have to look if it is banned.

I can't see the server at any of the addresses from here (Dresden), and my webserver (near Frankfurt, where the images are created) can't see them either:

85.10.201.22:

pDSSQ_CiA1.php

85.10.244.14:

pDSSQ_CiA2.php

The ofp.ciahome.net-pic can be seen in my signature.

Not sure what's the problem, but it seems the server is only visible from selected nets.

sad_o.gif

Yeah big fun again pistols.gif

But, heck, only till my pc decided once again for me, that it was time to go! Damned! I really hate loosing connection. And it happened quite often the last few times to me. Grrrr.

Can anyone say what i can do to stop that? There are a few others that are never (or only sometimes) loosing con.

Any good ideas are welcome. thumbs-up.gif

Greetings...

Tony "loosing connection" Marony

I used to have a series of a few minutes good fun playing between an almost continuous stream of crashes to desktop. After a total reinstall of my system, and installing OFP clean with only the basic addons I used (FDF and the like, later added Sanctuary anims), nowadays I can play with hardly facing any problems.

You just have to keep reinstalling until everything works fine, and after that never touch it again wink_o.gif

Yeah big fun again pistols.gif

But, heck, only till my pc decided once again for me, that it was time to go! Damned! I really hate loosing connection. And it happened quite often the last few times to me. Grrrr.

Can anyone say what i can do to stop that? There are a few others that are never (or only sometimes) loosing con.

Any good ideas are welcome. thumbs-up.gif

Greetings...

Tony "loosing connection" Marony

Is it related to ISP? My PC isn't really top of the line thesedays, and I live a looong way from where the CiA server is, but I think I only ever got the losing connection message once, and even then it didnt end up disconnecting. Yet on other servers I've played on in the past, I have had connection problems. I think it might just be a case of your ISP and it's "compatibility" with the connection the server is on...

Is the server up already? I tried connecting last sunday but I suppose the firewall didn't let me. I would like to retry this evening and see where's the problem.