Sign in to follow this  
Faithless

Making OFP Look perfect

The more screens i look at the more i find my version of the game UGLY. I really need help on making it all look perfect. I have DxdLL with the skies, but other than that i cant think of any other way of improving my Anti Aliasing problem and many other issues.

Now please dont barage me with a list of good addons, because it will just confuse the hell out of me. Helpful advice as well as SURE FIRE the best addons would help me a hell of alot, thanks guys im sure others will benefit from this knowledge

Check the "flashfxUR" thread in addon and mods: complete. This mod changes everything smile_o.gif

Hmmm.... we should make a pinned topic about it, explaining everything. This question recently keeps coming again and again... crazy_o.gif

Hmmm.... we should make a pinned topic about it, explaining everything. This question recently keeps coming again and again... crazy_o.gif

yeah. its a good idea cause ofp enjoys great pick-up of looks (facelift) thanks to add-ons.

dxdll. high res islands. laser rangers. inq weapons. llaumax sky. combat vehicles. ecp. wgl. RHS. Orcs. Sanctuary's animations. Suchey marines.HYK. BAS addons and many other great ones. all add a lot to the default game. a sticky would be great resource.

There was a great topic made by gandalf the white, if not his topic i would be creating more of them, because i didnt find stuff that i needed after installing windows. and fresh OFP

The pictures you see in the thread are almost all edited, or addons from VBS1. Your OFP more than likely looks the same as everyone elses, even though no one wants to admit it.

I can make my OFP look better then this ingame without any photoshop... but too bad DigitalVibrance is not captured in screenshots only dxdll :P

Quote[/b] ]My OFP looks better than that. =\

If I saved the original screenshot you'd cry :P

There was a great topic made by gandalf the white, if not his topic i would be creating more of them, because i didnt find stuff that i needed after installing windows. and fresh OFP

tadaaa!

updated it aswell smile_o.gif

Such discussions belong in A&M:D if anywhere, in reality I think if people take the time to search and read the forums they'll find what they need, else there's the thread linked to by Gandalf smile_o.gif