Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

Ships Ahoy!

A. Imperial Japan Navy Ships:-

-----------------------------

1)Ijn Ise Battleship:-

--------------------

6 doublebarrelled 5/50 cannons

4 doublebarrelled 25mm guns ( actual is 150 guns)

Aquisition Target Firing:- Long range artillery support fire

300 metres long with full AI path and geolod

2)Transport Ship

----------------

4 doublebarrelled 25mm guns

cargo hold to contain 60 personnel

150 metres with full AI path and Geolod

3)Akatsuki Destroyer Update

--------------------------------

improved total ship destruction

B. Cargoship

-------------

300metres cargo ship with full AI paths and geolod

Secret Floating dock with bow doors

Moving and static version( for better stability against up and down sea motion)

C. Sovremenny Destroy Update

-------------------------------

Can now fire on coastal low targets

improved total ship destruction

horse680mz.jpg

horse567vu.jpg

horse694wr.jpg

Downloads:-

------------

Not for general release yet, do not link. Do let me know the bugs.

Imperial Japan Navy ships 2.8Mb 7days only

Cargoship 1.5MB 7days only

Sovremenny Destroy Update 900kb 7 days only

Hey philcommando, great to see more addons from you. smile_o.gif

I see you've got the ship geometry topic well covered. wink_o.gif Any chances that you could update these ships with working Geo and Roadway LODs? Thx. smile_o.gif

Thanks Ag Smith...but not sure which ships u meant. I will try my best as long as it is ship types. Now...if only Bratty could release those mitsubishi zeroes tounge_o.gif

i don't know if you care about that, but i fall through all ships besides the cargo ship if i try to walk on them, landing with a chopper is no problem, but the getting out makes me take a swim

but every naval addon is good smile_o.gif

For the cargo ship, you will have to setpos yourself onto the deck, eg:- at the init: this setpos [(getpos this select 0 ), ( getpos this select 1), 30]. 30 is the main deck height. Once on deck, you should not be falling thru..but i will check it again.

For the transport ship, same thing with setpos.

for the battleship and destroyer, no AI path was included as i figured it would be more suitable as artillery pieces than mission objectives, though you could still walk on board depending on the angle you place it ingame....

Truelly stunning work.

I think I've waited for a decent transport ship since the very start in OFP smile_o.gif.

BM

very cool addons, but...

will do you do any allied ship?

how I can use the AA guns (I would like play some missions like a gunner)

will do you do any small ship, like a frigate or patrol boat? (and I really like, a small motor boat with a heavy MG for asault the cargo ship)

thanks

I wish we could have something like the Graf Spee pocket battleship... wow_o.gifblues.gif

Great Ships Philcommando!  smile_o.gif  wish there would be a lill' brighter grey textures but anyways great work  unclesam.gif

btw can't wait for the next version! smile_o.gif

any chance of you doing a LCAC transport hovercraft ship?

would be cool if it could have a vehicle transport script of some kind or something like that too wink_o.gif

Phil ! What you doing ! lol

Grummblehrummph like 2 or more years too late.

Outstanding job ! A whole Fleet !

Your gonna make me finish Zero's.It does give me motivation (no new words from the new Pac 45 mod?).The only thing I am thinking is that Jap ships more need the Allied planes to attack them.If it were a Japanese Carrier , the Zeros would be mandatory.Any plans on doing a carrier? You can build one quicker than I could talk about it,lol

You never cease to amaze me

this is just great biggrin_o.gif

i just made a hit and run kind of mission with Col.Klink's PT boats against a japanese convoy...you should have seen the tracers whizzing by, most satisfying.

Thank you for all the hard work!

edit: in my view, the torpedoes should have a slower reload time, and be a little faster in the water.

Whats the sub in pic 2? I see a Japanese flag on it?

Thanks for the feedback.

Commando84:LCAC transport hovercraft ship has already been done, but u gotta search for it over at ofpcz.

PEPE: Allied ships had already been done by several others. Try having a look at ofpcz

ExtracTioN:- i believe the tarawa had already been fixed. I saw it in a vbs pic on ofp photography page8

Bonko: i would admit the torpedoes are far from fixed. Will have to see how it can be best implemented.

Bratty:- hehe..sorry to bring u outta retirement! I guess the carrier should be on the way, cos i saw many pics of ships from the pacific mod and didnt wanna duplicate their efforts.

But i must say your Cosairs already were a wonderful piece of work - i place 30 of them and watch them sink the battleship set to low health..or at least die trying!!! tounge_o.gif

Thanks Belgerot, yes, the sub is from ofp cz site.

The only LCAC I could find at OFP CZ is the Zuber.  This is not finished and is barely ingame.  Many bugs.

Thanks for the feedback.

Commando84:LCAC transport hovercraft ship has already been done, but u gotta search for it over at ofpcz.

PEPE: Allied ships had already been done by several others. Try having a look at ofpcz

ExtracTioN:- i believe the tarawa had already been fixed. I saw it in a vbs pic on ofp photography page8

Bonko: i would admit the torpedoes are far from fixed. Will have to see how it can be best implemented.

Bratty:- hehe..sorry to bring u outta retirement! I guess the carrier should be on the way, cos i saw many pics of ships from the pacific mod and didnt wanna duplicate their efforts.

But i must say your Cosairs already were a wonderful piece of work - i place 30 of them and watch them sink the battleship set to low health..or at least die trying!!! tounge_o.gif

Thanks Belgerot, yes, the sub is from ofp cz site.

phil m8 that Tarawa is the one of VBS1 self so official BIA addon.

The guy that fixed that fixed it for VBS1 only please pick up the Tarawa and please fix it m8 I really tried to fix it myself but with large boats I have no clue how to do it so please if it is not much asked I want to see the Tarawa working for OFP wink_o.gif

ok Extraction,

I'm on. Tarawa next comming up soon to an ofp file server near you wink_o.gif

Many many thanks philcommando mucho gracias m8

Also the scale was a bit too big please scale it down a little wink_o.gif

ok Extraction,

I'm on. Tarawa next comming up soon to an ofp file server near you wink_o.gif

great news phil smile_o.gif

Really enjoying the ships, thank you. It's fun to have AAA or patrol boat battles with them.

Is there any reason why you can't target the ships? I tried with a few footmunch planes, the air rad FA/18s, and the A-10 to no avail. The only way I found to target the ships was to have someone laser designate them.