Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

To much space between the slices Mr. Burns wink_o.gif

To much space between the slices Mr. Burns wink_o.gif

Gaahr, thx for pointing that out!

Normally it worked like that, and my browser (firefock) displays it w/o spaces when posted, but when i hit preview yesterday it showed the spaces like you see ´em..totally perplexing confused_o.gif

hmm burns it was working without spaces earlyer now it has them wink_o.gifwow_o.gif

nevermind working again now.. its messing with my head lol xmas_o.gif

nevermind working again now.. its messing with my head lol  xmas_o.gif

No, it doesn't crazy_o.gif

at least some people realise that it's RHS's hind, not just FFUR 2006 icon_rolleyes.gif

at least some people realise that it's RHS's hind, not just FFUR 2006 icon_rolleyes.gif

Reading this for the 2nd time now, going to edit my post hoping to catch better sleep biggrin_o.gif

Also, thanks to J W and Matt Rochelle for pointing out that "bug" with my pics, as i´m unable to reproduce (or even see/understand) the problem my advise to people who really want to see them is to click on the pics, that´ll bring up the big filesize-o-rama version w/o any cuts wink_o.gif

Even I downloaded f.f.u.r for the Hind...not that you`ll see shots of it, I wait for an Iraqi/desert version wink_o.gif

hey oOoIoOo,

how do you open AfrographX's CH47 ramp like you did in your pic? (or is it possible in FFUR?)

Nice pic btw. Nice to see someone agrees with me!  smile_o.gif

its not ffur ch47; its a ch47 replacement based on AfrographX's ch47 with m60 doorgun and an openable ramp

its not ffur ch47; its a ch47 replacement based on AfrographX's ch47 with m60 doorgun and an openable ramp

ohh, thanks.

edit

did you mod it personally or is there a place where I can download it?

Nah,to be honest I expected many more images of it to be shown,still hoping for it to be released stand alone from FFUR.

The Blackhawk used in FFUR 2006 v2.0 is not as far I know a BAS blackhawk, does anyone know what it is, I'd love to download it as a single addon. huh.gifhelp.gif

Quote[/b] ]The Blackhawk used in FFUR 2006 v2.0 is not as far I know a BAS blackhawk, does anyone know what it is, I'd love to download it as a single addon.

Its the blackhawk seen in the CSLAII mod i think.

Quote[/b] ]The Blackhawk used in FFUR 2006 v2.0 is not as far I know a BAS blackhawk, does anyone know what it is, I'd love to download it as a single addon.

Its the blackhawk seen in the CSLAII mod i think.

It's UH60 by Geo.. In CSLA II is too wink_o.gif

@EDDYD top notch as always m8, that plane looks sooo real, very nice, those mountains had more photos took than Lady Di wink_o.gif.

Fkn hell mang thats a VERY nice picture with the tomcat and noe2!

I havent tried the island yet! Going to play in a few! rofl.gif

Forgive my ignorance, I don't know too much about Russian military equipment, but oOoIoOo, are those soviet-era guys? They look really, really, good, and we don't have very many accurate soviet-era infantry. I was thinking about editing my own FFUR 1985 mod, so I was wondering. smile_o.gif The units look top notch smile_o.gif