Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Yep, have to say I loved those lighting effects, as did most of the people I sent a link of the pic to. thumbs-up.gif

Again.. I've got last pics on the age so nobody sees em sad_o.gif

I posted 49 pictures in one post, and didn't get a single comment sad_o.gif

Its funny how the pics on the next 2 pages bear similaritites to the ones I posted. I mean, F-16 hadn't popped up in a while, I post some pics I think are good, and we get a page of F-16 pics, same thing with the SU-33 and even combat scene around the pipelines in Libya whistle.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Ah, Shmashmouth, I'd just think that they're so good that there's no need to praise them!

Noone ever comments my pics either - I'm fairly sure that's because mine are mediocre - but I don't mind. I just keep on wasting bandwidth!

i would like to create an anim. gif called *fishing for compliments* - but im not able; somebody out there?  smile_o.gif

i would like to create an anim. gif called *fishing for compliments* - but im not able; somebody out there? smile_o.gif

Yeah, I would've used it if there was one available. Don't know what your english is like, but that's what I was doing wink_o.gif

Meh...49 pictures, and not one comment, can you blame me? confused_o.gifgoodnight.gif

Ahhh good ol Cameraman biggrin_o.gif Long time no speak, and thanks for the words of support :P

hey shashman...theres nuthin to get discouraged man....ur pics are excellent...those "Umm Qasr" shots were really good...u shud try the tounge2.gif

seriously i save each and every pic on this thread tht i find worth it..but its totally impossible to comment on each and every1

and my word of advice to all photographers out there........"Uniqueness attracts" biggrin_o.gif

u shud try the tounge2.gif

Yep .... thats me ..... i shift-click the Photo thread after "new posts" and then keep browsing the other threads first ..... once I've seen a few, I come back to view the pic's ....... if it ain't visible I don't generally bother with links ..... tounge2.gif

Well, that's what I suspected the lack of attention was down to; simply because people were too lazy to click on a link icon_rolleyes.gif

I'd rather have a high quality image to show than a low one, and all my pictures are over 100kb. I am a real life photographer and quality is what it's all about really, in my opinion

Thumbnails are an option whistle.gif

I'm a n00b, I don't know how to do them, so sue me whistle.gif

Well if you use imageshack(example) then you can copy paste the line in your reply wink_o.gif

But I dunno how n00bish you really are tounge2.gif

So try and find out biggrin_o.gif

Well if you use imageshack(example) then you can copy paste the line in your reply wink_o.gif

But I dunno how n00bish you really are tounge2.gif

So try and find out biggrin_o.gif

Yeah well I already use villagephotos, photobucket and another one which I've totally forgotten about ( huh.gif ) so I'd rather just stick with photobucket, which offers unlimited everything basically, except size of pictures

lol... hopefully the same will happen with the Chally mate tounge2.gif

I'd rather have a high quality image to show than a low one, and all my pictures are over 100kb. I am a real life photographer and quality is what it's all about really, in my opinion

crazy_o.gif Use some proper Jpeg compression and some of the effects like "sharpen" to reduce any degridation ...... you can get some bloody nice pictures @ 99k wink_o.gif

And it must work ...... cuz look at all the other works of art posted .... smile_o.gif

lol... hopefully the same will happen with the Chally mate  tounge2.gif

Well theres only one way to find out. tounge2.gif

ppl now sit back and enjoy while ppl post The-Tank pictures in the coming days due to the newly released awesome M1A2

and

yea

Happy Birthday Parvus

hope u have a blast...

Gnat @ Mar. 24 2006,13:08)]

crazy_o.gif Use some proper Jpeg compression and some of the effects like "sharpen" to reduce any degridation ...... you can get some bloody nice pictures @ 99k wink_o.gif

And it must work ...... cuz look at all the other works of art posted .... smile_o.gif

I'm satisfied with my pictures wink_o.gif

I refine them to my tastes, and I don't care what the final filesize is, as long as the picture is good.

I just find it a shame that some people can be so lazy as to not be bothered to click on a link instead of having the picture immediately on their monitor huh.gificon_rolleyes.gif

I just find it a shame that some people can be so lazy as to not be bothered to click on a link instead of having the picture immediately on their monitor   huh.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, I'm afraid "lazy" is a bit harsh, have you consider ppl like me could also hate "pop-ups" because multiple open IE / browser Windows are a pain in the rear ! mad_o.gif

That plus waiting for every window you click to download ....

Anyhow Shashman, you'll notice your "link" method is in the minority with most posters, so get with the times smile_o.gif

Hey, still love your piccys ..... when I do get out of my "lazyness" rofl.gif

Some damn nice SEP pics Raptor smile_o.gif

thanks Xcess smile_o.gif

Happy Birthday Parvus. smile_o.gif

*Feier gut wink_o.gif *

hmm in all this i wanna be first to release the new 3.0 tank pics, it would seem they all forgot the biggest change, the commander when turned out sits near thegun. smile_o.gif. go go go go

lol nice pics all, we going so far maybe soon the pic will be the frame and the frame will be the pic smile_o.gif

@Wilco: A new American project designed to keep spirits high by giving the troops the ability to practive self-felatio? tounge2.gif