wip_m1911 | wip_m1911mag

-----------------+-------------------+

Weapon: | Magazines:

wip_m1911sf | wip_m1911mag

-------------------------------------+

- Required Version: 1.91

- Required Addons: BIS_Resistance

BIS_WeaponPack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------

wip_45.pbo v1.2:

The Changes over the version 1.0 are:

- Fixed config by DSA Drill Sargeant a.k.a. Sir Corkey Moore.

- New weapon and sight added. (woodland sleeves & remade sight added Thanks to: JaBo, from the FFAA Mod)

- Now it has a dry sound. (it don't had it before)

- Remade sight textures. (now Marpat for the sleeves)

- Remade sight textures. (now Woodland and gloves in the WIP_M1911SF sleeves)

- Resized sight texture. (now the bullet fall over the aim point)

- Internal custom optics name changed and textures added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------

KNOWN BUGS:

1)When you swap from the hand gun to the grenades, the slide of the .45 goes backward.

2)The muzzle flash on the custom sight don't appears ingame but's there (OFP Engine Bug).

3)The bullets fall right at the edge of the aim point at distances of +15/20m (aprox.) and at the center of the

aim point at distances of -10/15m. Above that, the bullets fall a bit to the left (a BIS pressent).

------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

Config MADE BY: King Homer, New sight & JAM Mag compativility added by JaBo, from the FFAA Mod.

Model MADE BY: King Homer, addon maker who made the HEP pack from where i took this beautyfull Colt .45.

Textures MADE BY: King Homer, many thanx for let me stole u yar hand gun.

Muzzle Flash MADE BY: Cassandra, addon maker, ex-BAS Beta Tester & music artist (various electronic generes).

Sounds MADE BY: Fire sound BY TWS addons studio, Empty & Reload Sounds BY the weapons master INQUISITOR.

Sights MADE BY: Me, Charles Wipman, OFP fan.

wip_m1911a1.jpg

ofp.4players.de Mirror:

Download WIP_45 v1.2 a.k.a. wip_m1911 v1.2

OFP.INFO wip_45 v1.2 a.k.a. wip_m1911 v1.2 file mirror

Have fun & keep in mind that thanks to: King Homer, CassieG, Inquisitor, JaBo, TWS addons studio, Earl, Suchei & Joko Floko, we'll not be enjoying this great addon weapon. All the credits must go to 'em. Let's cu.

Counter Strike model made by: Iono

Counter Strike textures made by: Wannabe

good gun, but also who's marine addon is that, they also look nice

Hi, that's the USMC3Beta Addon by Earl & Suchei, retextured (again) by me & with the config changed to make 'em work with the USMC Addon Pack 1.0 by Earl & Suchei. Let's cu.

Could you maybe change the hand and sleeve textures to black shilouettes, or something more generic? It would look pretty strange to have, say, a BIS soldier wielding a .45 with MARPAT textures on his arm.

I liked the first version, so I bet this one will be better smile_o.gif

Hi, i don't knew that those 2 CS addon makers were who made the model & the textures; i belived that the .45 was took by King Homer from some freeware models page. I talk directly to King Homer of make my own .45 at my size; that's why it changes from the .45 inside the HEP pack.

I've released, because some one could like it too; i don't gonna make any change in the custom sight because with that sight in full colour, u can aim by night, with a black gun+sleeve... u can't.

Fell free to modify the sight, there's a great sights pack released in ofp.info that have 2 sights that may serve for my .45 . And... one last thing... i'll thank if some one can check out it in the O2 & fix the muzzle flash; it looks much real with it, i've try it in other guns and worked. Let's cu.

For future reference, there's no such thing as "freeware models page". While the models might be free, they're not freeware, but fully copyrighted products, and must be credited. If credit is left out, it's a copyright infrigiment, and you could get up to 6 months in prison.

The credits are still wrong, the model & skin were made by Iono and Wannabe and no one else. That's the exact same model as in the page i linked you to, so what did the other authors do to it? Nothing as far as i can see.

Hi, this is what those addon makers made:

-King Homer : Original Config & conversion of the model & textures to an OFP compatible format.

-CassieG: Fix the config to make it have have my own classnames, fix the empty shells in the config to make 'em work, make the muzzle flash of the gun (from her X-31A helicopters) and fix it.

-Earl, Suchey & Joko Floko:

The muzzle flash model & texture used in the custom sight.

-TAW:

M1911-A1 shoot sound.

-Inquisitor:

emty fire sound & reload sound.

I don't whrotte what exact thing each one made because i belive that each small part it's essential to the final resoult and that each work by those (or any other) addon makers have the same importance; not matters if it's a 5mins job or a 3 weeks job. Without it, the addon (wichever) will not be the same and could be named as "incomplete". And as each part have the same importance... don't matters who made what; because 'em all deserve the same respect and have the same importance, the order of listing don't matters too because it just reply to the 1St ones that comes to mind "who made this... was... was... AHA!!". Im slow, and with all the money that i've spent over the years in drugs... im glad of see that they worked well; not only in the moment. "Sorry" if the ppl don't think the same about the credits; for me 'em all are the same, Masters of the addon making. 'Em all deserve the same respect for me.

That's what they made. happy now?. Let's cu.

Oy...I knew this was going to happen again. Yes even though you tried your hardest to acredit every one, its always bad to assume.

Makes me wonder why every m4 out their is either the one by -X- or Sixshooter and Ironclad. Yet the mod makers still fail to claim credit or regard it as thier own work. I mean don't people suspect they all look the same?! Its odd that some people get piss when OFP custom models get imported to other games yet not vice-versa.

Overall you did a great job on the pack and but be sure to properly credit next time. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Thanx to that so called thing bad named... "community", for DON'T offer any kind of help,

don't assist me wiz any doubt, don't tell me how to solve the things that were fucked off in the

hand gun... & for B a fuckin' crew of damn dick suckas that only help they'r fuckin' buddies that

suck the dick ones to anothers all the time. Thanx 2 'em 2 for have killed that; the thing bad called now

"community". I hope that u enjoy the wip_1911. Don't forget that wizout King Homer that let me took it

& CassieG that had the guts to help me & solve the bugs that i knew how to solve, we couldn't enjoy

rightnow this addon weapon. So... God save 'em & now fuck u

please.... make your readme more readable.... also, its not a good idea to piss off the people your releasing an addon to  wink_o.gif

Beside that... nice pistol. Def. gonna be a sometime used weapon (instead of a used once and never really used again weapon)

Hi, well... that thing bad called "community" that was reffering there, was to some of the ppl from the OFPEC mIRC channel, that knew how to help but they don't wanted; that's not bad in itself... no one have the obligation of help another (even when the laws of my "dear country" says that u must) but fuck around... complain, insult, ask something for then complain more... say that your job it's a shit without even have seen it... fucks me "a bit". Until i don't posted pics of what i was (i'm) doing, the bullshit over our M4's don't stopped & i was/i am; reffering to 'em, to some of 'em; they know to who im reffereing.

Maybe you don't noticed it, or maybe you don't cared in that momment... or u don't downloaded the wip_45 when it was released for 1St time in ofp.info; but that words are there from that day & i don't think that i should change 'em, because the things; remain the same. & Yes, that was my personal opinion & that's how i use to tipe in english & speak in english or spanish; i been warned 3 times in this forum, so i try to speak in "clear english" for let those with "worst english than me" know what im saying "without offence" any one. Let's cu

I do agree that some forum members are too harsh with their criticism.

I'm glad that you could put up with them and still manage to release a great addon smile_o.gif

don't worry about them, but in all seriousness, do chill out man.

Quote[/b] ]

Thanx to that so called thing bad named... "community", for DON'T offer any kind of help,

don't assist me wiz any doubt, don't tell me how to solve the things that were fucked off in the

hand gun... & for B a fuckin' crew of damn dick suckas that only help they'r fuckin' buddies that

suck the dick ones to anothers all the time. Thanx 2 'em 2 for have killed that; the thing bad called now

"community". I hope that u enjoy the wip_1911. Don't forget that wizout King Homer that let me took it

& CassieG that had the guts to help me & solve the bugs that i knew how to solve, we couldn't enjoy

rightnow this addon weapon. So... God save 'em & now fuck u

i find these comments very childish an imature if youve got beef with other ppl in the community sort it out over email

and do u have to swear so much its not cool if u want something done do it yourself  ,how can u call the community bad for well...doing nothing? people do have other things to do in theyre lives apart from OFP! and telling someone to go an F**k themselves in a readme is not a good idea

the m4s that you are working on r nice but i think u need to grow up just remeber that next time u make a readme  or expect the community to do something for you

Agreed.

Also, even though you do it for free, no-one is forcing you to do it either. wink_o.gif

Q. What face is that on the marine in the screenshots? Is it VBS1? rock.gif

Hi, that face it's the Blackovitch face, it's inside some old faces pack in ofp.info; i retextured it, so now (the last 3 years if don't more) i play with a crest, a wire tattooed arround the neck & "love" tattooed in chinesse in the neck. let's cu

Is this slightly too powerful? 'Cos no matter where I shoot, a man gets killed.

crazy_o.gif

Maybe you're just that good

Because it's .45 ACP and no 9mm?

Even with .45 ACP +P you shouldn't be able to get a one-shot kill. It's not as powerfull as riffle round.

Hi, i made another custom sight for the .45, it should be a sight with the sleeves in woodland and the hands with black gloves; but im not sure of how to add a new weapon via config, that uses the gun model of the wip_m1911 but that uses this new sight; and call it in the classname: wip_m1911sf or something like that, short... & easy of remember... ; any help will be apreciated. Let's C ya

Hi, this is how the new sight will look.

wip_m1911sf:

nu_sight.jpg

Let's C ya