Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

New Mi-24 Pack v1.1 Fix

Its texture pack

Acecombat you can help me to do bug list of all the bugs..?

and i try to fix all..

and with the ECP it i try but its not work...

how i can contact the ECP team?

so i can to  start a new projet   biggrin_o.gif

I hope you remove words on boards?smile_o.gif Because they are mirroring now...

BTW looking very nice, much better than mi-24smile_o.gif

I hope you remove words on boards? Because they are mirroring now...

BTW looking very nice, much better than mi-24

I dont understand you rock.gif

Vit it's really necessary you reowrk the whole weapon values. I did take a look, and the anti aircraft Missiles are stronger than the 120mm Sabot round of my tank.

Please take a look here for some real values for speed, thrust, armor penetration. It's not fun seeing the Magic II with a 2200 damage value.

Works fine you want it pretty looking wait fer scars hind.. This is a very diffcult model to alter..

Quote[/b] ]

pretty looking wait fer scars hind.. This is a very diffcult model to alter..

rock.gif what rock.gif??

Quote[/b] ]

rock.gif what rock.gif??

Are you ignoring my posts?

I said you need to change the weapon values.

I'm mentioning about the moaners demanding the model be redone, literly have to be replaced to have the stuff corrected, Vit usualy only uses aviable modles seldom does model work.

All the values are from a addon he released before only changed for the new ATGM systems an d loadouts.

~Keep going VIT~ biggrin_o.gif  Good deal of improvements.

Quote[/b] ]King Homer Posted on April 15 2005,12:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (Vit-Vit Labs @ April 15 2005,17:03)

what ??

Are you ignoring my posts?

I said you need to change the weapon values.

Wow Homer, I'm kinda suprised at you. You come across on someone elses addon thread -demanding- they change something? When someone does that on your dime, you get pretty pissed. Don't get me wrong, I respect your efforts into addons, but wow, that's pretty arrogant.

Wow Homer, I'm kinda suprised at you. You come across on someone elses addon thread -demanding- they change something? When someone does that on your dime, you get pretty pissed. Don't get me wrong, I respect your efforts into addons, but wow, that's pretty arrogant.

Well he's right of some sort. If you're doing addons you should think that you're addons should somehow go along with the other addons / original units. So if you do a chopper whose missiles are stronger than a sabot round, that's not acceptable since it can't be used in any mission or anywhere else other than for taking screenshots (which isn't the original purpose of addons)

Quote[/b] ]hardrock Posted on April 15 2005,17:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (Scrub @ April 15 2005,23:14)

Wow Homer, I'm kinda suprised at you.  You come across on someone elses addon thread -demanding- they change something?  When someone does that on your dime, you get pretty pissed.  Don't get me wrong, I respect your efforts into addons, but wow, that's pretty arrogant.

Well he's right of some sort. If you're doing addons you should think that you're addons should somehow go along with the other addons / original units. So if you do a chopper whose missiles are stronger than a sabot round, that's not acceptable since it can't be used in any mission or anywhere else other than for taking screenshots (which isn't the original purpose of addons)

Well, I don't want this turning into an OT debate, or ticking anybody off.  And I'm not against what K.H. is SAYING, I have a problem with HOW he said it.  It just hit me as highly disrespectful to Vit-Vit and a bit hypocritical, I thought he was above that, that's all (bad perception on my part?).  Vit-Vit of course has the power in his thread to tell anybody 'sounds good' or 'get fu**ed'.

(Vit-Vit, not that you'd ever do the second, just an example)

Ok, sorry if I ruffled feathers, end of my OT on equal treatment.

Hello everybody....

not need to fight.. i will fix it on te next update

and the plus pack is only texture pack

and when i change the main addon (mi24pack 1.1)

its change to so no need to update the texture pack too

Its texture pack

and i try to fix all..

Hey VIT go there as i said previously ECP webpage and read this part up (hell i'll paste it here anyway).

Quote[/b] ]Making your addon ECP compatible

If you are making an addon that provides a new vehicle, and defines it's own 'class EventHandlers', you'll need to do the following in order to make it ECP compatible.

One line above class CfgVehicles, add:

class ECP_EventHandlers {};

Where you define your unit's eventhandler, use::

class EventHandlers : ECP_EventHandlers

{

... eventhandlers here ...

}

For example, if you were making a new boat addon, you'd do the following:

class CfgVehicles

{

class MyBoat : Ship

{

{

fired="hint {fire!}";

}

}

};

Note that any eventhandlers you define in this fashion will replace ECP eventhandlers. In the above example, the new boat unit would not have ECP fired events. It would however have ECP init, hit and killed events.

I see this in there site

but i dont knew what i need to add\change to my addon???

sorry

p.s

you can help and ask them?

sad_o.gif

Its texture pack

and i try to fix all..

Hey VIT go there as i said previously ECP webpage and read this part up (hell i'll paste it here anyway).

Quote[/b] ]Making your addon ECP compatible

If you are making an addon that provides a new vehicle, and defines it's own 'class EventHandlers', you'll need to do the following in order to make it ECP compatible.

One line above class CfgVehicles, add:

Where you define your unit's eventhandler, use::

{

... eventhandlers here ...

}

For example, if you were making a new boat addon, you'd do the following:

class CfgVehicles

{

class MyBoat : Ship

{

{

fired="hint {fire!}";

}

}

};

Note that any eventhandlers you define in this fashion will replace ECP eventhandlers. In the above example, the new boat unit would not have ECP fired events. It would however have ECP init, hit and killed events.

Can't you see Vit has language problem?? Just ask him for config to change it or just tell him in simple step by step way how to do it. The same goes to K.H. Vit doesn't seem to understand everything in English, so instead of cursing and shouting at him you should help him to fix the problems.

rock.gif Atleast Ace posted it on here so Vit wouldn't have to go through the trouble of having to find it if it is something not easily accessible. Maybe if anything Vit could allow for others' to edit it for him, he does seem to have quite a lot of work especially with the Ka-52 in the works and having just released an updated version of the Antonov plane not too long before the Mi-24 pack surfaced. Someone could edit the weapon values to be more appropriate, as well as another person making it ECP compatible. I realized with FlashFX there is actual rotorwash but it is very light, on some terrain almost unnoticable. It is just a suggestion though, could hasten the progress. Ofcourse I do not want to bring anything else up to give more for Vit to deal with but what about the canopy? Seems whenever the pilot's door opens you see through the model through the side as well as into the cargo area. I don't expect it to be fixed soon but it should be just as important as everything else.

Thx belgerot

I really have a lots of work...

and i sorry i dont have time for all the bugs..

I just 1 man sad_o.gif

I really dont understand the ECP info

and i dont knew what to change and where...

sorry

Vit, just sent me the original config, I'll make it compatible for you this week.

Very nice helping-hand M3, that is what makes this such a good community.  smile_o.gif

VIT!

You out did yourself!

You are one of the main reasons I got back into OFP!

I stand up and salute you!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

When you lock a target with the fixed 23 mm it will still travers its firedirection even though it should just fire straight forward.

Visualy this is a very nice addon. smile_o.gif

First thx alots MilitiaSniper

i very happy thet pepole love my add-on

and play with them

its make me very happy and the long long hours

thet i seat on every addon is ok if somebody play with them

smile_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

When you lock a target with the fixed 23 mm it will still travers its firedirection even though it should just fire straight forward.

Visualy this is a very nice addon.  

show me screenshot

thx