Sign in to follow this  
ninelives

does sniper takes diazepam in real life?

I think that is a silly question. And your avatar looks gay, btw (not flaming, just an opinion)..

One of the side effects is psychomotor impairment, which would seem to make the drug less than ideal for snipers...

Is it the way he holds the camera or something? He doesn't look like a homosexual to me confused.gif

bingo! Again, it's not a flame or even a gay-bash thing. That person holding the camera in the avatar, looks gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I just know some people are sensitive about things like that and well, he may want to change it, unless that is the impression he is trying to give. Not that there's anything wrong with it (if it is the impression, OR if that is what he is - not saying that he is, or that there is something wrong with it (being gay, that is)).

Hmm but we wouldn't look at somebody else's pic and say "I'm not flaming you but you look heterosexual" now would we? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 14 2002,13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm but we wouldn't look at somebody else's pic and say "I'm not flaming you but you look heterosexual" now would we? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No offense, but are you serious??

Of course we wouldn't and no one would care because no one gets offended that they are called heterosexual. People are more touchy about the opposite label.

Well they shouldn't be, I know I'm certainly not, if you're comfortable in yourself with who and what you are then it makes no difference what somebody else thinks smile.gif

I agree, but I put the disclaimer to avoid being flamed (or banned).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think that is a silly question.  And your avatar looks gay,<span id='postcolor'>

Ya, i think he looks happy smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 14 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree, but I put the disclaimer to avoid being flamed (or banned).<span id='postcolor'>

LOL the funny thing was I figured you wrote "gay" as in the modern use meaning crappy, I was just being pedantic, and look where it leads wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 14 2002,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the hell is this post about anyway?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL I have no clue bud, prolly safer just to back away slowly wink.gif

LOL I have no clue bud, prolly safer just to back away slowly

lets just sit back.. study its habits.. learn how to kill it.

thinker-big.gif

It's a tranquilizer. There's a game (Solid Snake?) where the character pops some diazepam and it "steadies his nerves" so that he can aim better with the sniper rifle.

Is Diazepam the anti-depressent, or is that Pentazemin? I dont know, but you can take either to steady your name in Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid.

I guess theres only one way to find out....

*Takes three Flintstones vitamins*

Doh, don´t think good snipers need those unless they´re alcoholics or physical wrecks.

The higher the pumping power of your heart the lower your heartbeart and the calmer you are.

For a normal untrained individuum 60-80 heartbeats/min is normal, if you do alot of sports you are eventually able to reduce it under 50. You can also achive this through mental training.

World class Abnoe divers have heartbeat rates around 30.

knolletiefg.jpg

Some bat species btw have 900 heartbeats/ min, 15 beats/sec, nervous little folks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 14 2002,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think that is a silly question.  And your avatar looks gay, btw (not flaming, just an opinion)..<span id='postcolor'>

stupid is as stupid does.

stupid was as obijuan did.

get a hike, but I think u just a smart ass wannabe, you don't even fit in the "rank 100 smart ass of the month"(just my opinion tho,not flaming).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doh, don´t think good snipers need those unless they´re alcoholics or physical wrecks.

The higher the pumping power of your heart the lower your heartbeart and the calmer you are.

For a normal untrained individuum 60-80 heartbeats/min is normal, if you do alot of sports you are eventually able to reduce it under 50. You can also achive this through mental training.

World class Abnoe divers have heartbeat rates around 30.

Some bat species btw have 900 heartbeats/ min, 15 beats/sec, nervous little folks.<span id='postcolor'>

well, some soccer player, tennis player , they also took some kind of similar drug. it appears on newspaper once in a while.

Beta blockers that slow the heart rate and lessen shaking of hands are considered doping in sports shooting. Thus I'd say it is beneficial for a sniper to pop some beta blockers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ April 05 2003,00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its called Metal Gear Solid<span id='postcolor'>

it's also called "don't revive old threads"

And you dig up a year and 3 month old thread up why??