Sign in to follow this  
offtime

retextured retextured HTTV

Most military vehicles after 1989 came with seatbelts. The cover was commonly hat ever could be fashtioned to protect the driver from the sun. The poncho was often used for this as well as making hooches by ground troops when in the field. The six color was used being in the PX lots as well as the tri color patern that later replaced it much like other gear covers it often was a civilian made item stocked in the PX due to its being in high demand. by troops.

this animation fits on back cargo position but as co-driver theres no place to hold leg like this, so it needs to be straight like left leg.

Very weird, I made one about a year or two ago that looked just like that wink_o.gif . Was included in my very first anim.pbo replacement actually.

ofp0411rv.jpg

My sincere mistake  tounge_o.gif

they look very similar, all tho some body parts and weapon positions are slightly different,

i dont realy know if its ripped animation, and if yes then who from whom stole it....

@Wilco

maybe you should download INQ_HTTV and compare them to be absolutly sure, this topic is starting to stink with animations stealing and i dont want that around this vehicle.

No problem offtime, I'm not saying he stole it, just comparing tounge_o.gif .

No worries smile_o.gif .

httvg7ju.th.jpghttvh7yc.th.jpg

httvi4sk.th.jpghttvj7cs.th.jpg

so like for now there are new textures, hood and tarp on back are random (3 versions, but there will be way to define camo type in editor by setting one variable).

smoke script and keep gunner script

and back cargo animation reworked to fit co-driver seat.

cant you make the cargo anim hat hes sitting on the rear with his feet kinda outside the car.. like they are sitting in a helo, but feet on the bumber or something... but watching backwards so you could give him a machine gun aswell.

And maybee you could make something like they are hanging on the side of the car standing on something like a side bull bar...?

cant you make the cargo anim hat hes sitting on the rear with his feet kinda outside the car.. like they are sitting in a helo, but feet on the bumber or something... but watching backwards so you could give him a machine gun aswell.

And maybee you could make something like they are hanging on the side of the car standing on something like a side bull bar...?

maybe you can make those anims ? wink_o.gif

im not animator....

looking at post count in this thread i dont think that community needs desperatly this addon, it will wayt for better times on my hdd for now, i will focuse on other projects.

Dude, I would love to have this addon!!!

If needed I'll crank up the post count tounge_o.gif

The anims look good to me, manhuntsor is just a little whining wanker wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

A good HTTV is always welcome. It has that elite SF look to it. Love the textures, love the anims, love the entire vehicle.

Think it needs the addition of the shell casing script, and suspenssion script to make her complete so you can really drive her hard over rough terrian. : got most of those if you need em.. Left over from the HUMVEE and MUTT PACK..

looking at post count in this thread i dont think that community needs desperatly this addon, it will wayt for better times on my hdd for now, i will focuse on other projects.

I also have been keeping an eye on this thread with great anticipation. I havn't posted because i'm not spamming this thread with "Great job dude" or "Nice work there buddy when will it be released" also i can't offer any advice on this vehicle but that doesn't mean i don't want it any less  sad_o.gif . So for me and undoubtably many other 'silent' fans of this addon please stay on track.

Ps: If your gonna shelf this project why not get in touch with FischKopp seeing as he's leading the way in USMC addons. He's a little busy at the moment but maybe you can release it when he releases his own pack. Just a thought.

maybe you can make those anims ?  wink_o.gif

im not animator....

That would be very sad.

I'm really looking forward for this vehicle.

I like the original, but this one is going to be much much muuuuuuuuuuuch beter, and I promisse I'll release a tidy mission with this addon, I promise biggrin_o.gif

Regards.

@CERO

Theres probably more people than you think just checking in the thread, I like what you've done with it a lot. I was gonna ask if you felt like prettying up the FAV thats out there too, but I tohught that would be taking the piss..

Yes man please do continue we need SF vehicles! blues.gif

How are we ever going to PWN those middle eastern soldiers on Afghan island version ELITE! blues.gif

This looks good, Offtime. Nice job on it.

Offtime I could Animate for you if you wan't.

I'm free this whole week :-)

Just drop me a line when you need me.

Cheers,

Aivars.

Offtime I could Animate for you if you wan't.

I'm free this whole week :-)

Just drop me a line when you need me.

Cheers,

Aivars.

but you didnt reply my pm's....

who wants to finish this addon ?

Hi, looks like that the USMC HTTV's have the "Hell-O transportable Vehicle" letters in the sides, but what don't seem to have it's the sign of the HTTV designer, that Ray whatever. A M240B will be fanzy to see in a new version of the HTTV's that don't stomps the version that INQ made for us. Let's cu

USMC HTTV

Great pic, wipman. Thank you.

Couldn't they add some mudguards to that vehicle? crazy_o.gif