Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

It wont be a beta. It will be Clones Pack Volume I. With more than 60 troops (high detailed and with high-res textures) and a lot of weapons. wink_o.gif

The release of my Clones Pack should be in the middle of autumn. (September/Octobre)

All textures of the following screenshot are temporary and will be replaced by high-res textures. You see the high-res version of Commander Cody, Commander Neyo, a Hazmat-II ARC, and clone trooper with yellow and red marks.

aca_cp_ep3_work04.jpg

You also should know that the Galaxy At War Mod is going to release a <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>GAW Demo</span> which takes place on Geonosis during the well known battle which was the begin of the Clone Wars.

Every team member and affiliate of the mod is already working hard on this project. You can get informations about the progress of the GAW Demo at the GAW Forums

notworthy.gif ......simply amazing

I would like to ask of you that you zip up everything you have, and store a backup on a cd, or better yet, password the zip and send it to somebody that can take care of it in case your hdd melts.

...it's just a feeling I have, and the last time I had that feeling was with the Halo mod.... confused_o.gif

Yes, sometimes i have such a feeling too. I backup every progress of all my addons on a cd-rw the whole time. i will take care of any windows crashes or hdd problems wink_o.gif

is that neyo in deep thoughts or something? holding his hands like that smile_o.gif

and whats that building on the background?

(where they are standing in)

Or, get a GMail account, and use the GmailFS thing to upload it every day or so (the GMailFS has screwed up, and wont list files anymore, but it lets you upload them fine...

Anyway, the units are looking more and more fecking amazing each time I see them biggrin_o.gif

Normaly have something to suggest, but.. erm.. I dont tounge2.gif

Great work smile_o.gif

- Ben

Edit : Forgot something, to upload stuff to gmail, if it's over 10MB, add it to a multipart ZIP/RAR/ACE, with each part 9MB or so.. Then to download them again, save the attachments from inside Gmail

Thank you vor the hint DBR_Onix. wink_o.gif

@Sanzinsky: That building is a very early version of a part of the AA-bunker on Geonosis.

And yes, Neyo is thinking about how many brothers he will get when the Clones Pack is finished.->Many,many,many

No, i gave him this anim: this switchmove "effectstandtalk"

sweet mate, very good quality notworthy.gif

you might consider using DMA anims for your screenshots though wink_o.gif

Yes, on the pics with the Clone Shocktrooper i have used DMA`s animations. But the Clones will be adapted to the regular OFP anims.

@SpecOp9: Is it just me or is the GAW Forum down?huh.gif THe nomal GAW site is working, but the forums....

Yes, the forum is down again. maybe SpecOp9 makes some fixes. I jsut hope all the threads arent lost!!! huh.gif

@Cell7: Download the Tu-22m3 Backfire bomber from ofp.info. Its has a additional backfire gunner.

You could use it as example for the gunpods of the LAAT-i.

SpecOp9 (ofp.info forum):

Quote[/b] ] our host is down. should be back up soon.

Whenever the server goes down, my power is limited. RN Malboeuf is the person who provides the hosting for us (RN Division)

@Cell7: Download the Tu-22m3 Backfire bomber from ofp.info. Its has a additional backfire gunner.

You could use it as example for the gunpods of the LAAT-i.

Unreal, yay.gif  Footmunch did well with this one. Just what the doctor ordered. I can use that on the Millennium Falcon turret as well. Thanks for pointing the add-on out. biggrin_o.gif

No problem wink_o.gif

EDIT:

It will also be very useful for the ARC-170 update and for the Theta Class Shuttle!

hey dudes, i dont know if you allready know this, but i will say it nonetheless. Tobias will only be active in the weekends because this year is important for his personal life. read: school. so dont be surprised if you dont see him around very often. sad_o.gif but anyway, his enthousiasm to work on this mod will not be affected, i hope. smile_o.gif

(i think everybody knew that, cos it said "FW" in the email's title tounge2.gif )

Yes i know, he told it me already. I just hope he takes some time during the week-end`s to work on his cool addons.

GAW still down, so @Sanzinsky: Whats about your prgoress. Any new pics? wink_o.gif

uhm i knocked up a techno union ship half an hour ago.

for fun. i was bored,  you know... smile_o.gif

o yes, i altered the assault ship so it has less holes in it tounge2.gif

uhm btw, how can i upload pics from my machine? confused_o.gifhelp.gif

background? its the already finished external model, ok in the pics the external model wasnt finished. With low res textures.

I have some problems with the anims of some sections etc. I tried to keep the polygon count low.

BTW: All textrues of all my current addons i will create at the last, now i just have models, and i wont show you any grey O2 pics like in the past.

hey, did u guys change ur site? cuz none of the links to zorbtek.com work anymore and im too lazy to check all the posts