Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Middle East part 2

Today's been such a lovely, quiet day. I think I will go kill some children and pray to Satan. Possibly sacrifice the children to Satan. I wonder if there's something more evil I could do. Hm, maybe light an orphanage on fire. But then again, evil deeds like that are kind of reserved for pathetic holidays, like that one you mortals call "Christmas". Maybe desecrate a church by turning all the crosses within upside down, and burn all bibles within a pentagram consisting of gasoline I poured on the church floor.

What the hell am I talking about? Well, you see, according to Deanosbeano, the right wing of politics is "plain evil". Hence the above.

1. i have not said how far right or left i was commenting on

2. i have not catorgorised you as either left or right.

Quote[/b] ]you are neither right nor left nor center, you are an antagonist(where the protagonist is the truth)

i think with this last post of yours aimed at myself in an antagonising way ,i am justified in my statement as to your position smile_o.gif

btw i see you took the chance to have another go at the christians

Quote[/b] ]evil deeds like that are kind of reserved for pathetic holidays, like that one you mortals call "Christmas"
altho it is a lame excuse to justify it in this context,it is better than your last post that slated christian(oh you might justify she was mad as a hatter and made abhorrent statements, but i have asked you 4 times ,why in a phys x thread where it was out of context and out of thin air because i suggest it wasnt because she was mad ).Btw why have you decided to flame me now ? it isnt because of the post you refer to ,you already replied to that, i feel its my last post but you cant find enough misquotes to debate that ? smile_o.gif.

edit ,so as not to go off topic, my final reply in this thread.

Quote[/b] ]I posted in that thread to show one example I saw of Fox News kicking some nutjob-ass as Fox News was already mentioned.

yes the physic chip was shown on fox news.

but you havent gone there to show one example,btw no coincidence you replied to a guy aka as nemesis smile_o.gif. you actually didnt stop there you went on to post another. you know there is a saying ,to be a liar you have to have a very good memory.

Indeed, I'm way too evil to let the Christians live without some criticism! Did you actually expect evil in its purest form to respect the beliefs of those it holds to be its main enemy -- being the Christians and Jewish people mainly, I believe -- ?

I posted in that thread to show one example I saw of Fox News kicking some nutjob-ass as Fox News was already mentioned.

Anyway, back to the Middle East. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has started a blog.

Hopefully it will prove a more accurate source for his mildly amusing wing-nuttery than the MEMRI mis-translations.

Why is that site registered to "Mahdi Ahmadi Nejad"?

Take a wild guess why. The guy believes that he's the Messiah and has stated so a few times. Like that whole "I felt a light surround me" thing during a U.N meeting.

Is Israel the only country in the history of warfare that have claimed to win the war without achieving any of their objectives?

Bush claims he won the war on terror (Lebanon front), but his country wasn't even in the war. What gives?

Same with Iran and Syria.

Bush claims he won the war on terror (Lebanon front), but his country wasn't even in the war.  What gives?

Same with Iran and Syria.

some us-officials are saying (anonymous) that the USA and Israel had the lebanon war planned for months before Hezbollah kidnapped those soldiers, the war would be a exercise for a possible strike on Irans nuclear facilities.

very intresting imho, if this is true.

so in a way, Bush is right when he says "he won the war against terror" (except the fact that Hezbollah won it...)

Take a wild guess why. The guy believes that he's the Messiah and has stated so a few times. Like that whole "I felt a light surround me" thing during a U.N meeting.

God talks to him too? yay.gif

Anyway, back to the Middle East. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has started a blog.

Hopefully it will prove a more accurate source for his mildly amusing wing-nuttery than the MEMRI mis-translations.

WTF ?

If he is so anti West how come he opens a blog ?

i think im starting to hate the USA as a country sad_o.gif , i love its people and going there on holiday, but its foriegn policy just makes me hate the country. there hippocrites, they wont let any country they dont like do anything. Iran have done nothing wrong and america is in huge agrovation about it, it want to build nuclier power plants, so what? are countries not allowed them anymore? so what if they want nukes, i dont care, it dosnt stop american making more nukes. And Venuzala, who cares what chavez does, its there country, let them get on with it. If russia wants to sell them weapon so be it, what does america have to do with any of that? America need to stop acting like they own the world and let countrys be themselves. If america didnt get involved then its a strong possibilty this war would not have happened, and tension in the middle wast woud be a hell of alot less.

Hezbollah won this. They have a lot more support now. That support will only grow as they help the poor people rebuild their homes.

I don't know this news source too well but sounds right-wingish:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0728/p06s01-wome.html

Quote[/b] ]The stakes are high for Hizbullah, but it seems it can count on an unprecedented swell of public support that cuts across sectarian lines.According to a poll released by the Beirut Center for Research and Information, 87 percent of Lebanese support Hizbullah's fight with Israel, a rise of 29 percent on a similar poll conducted in February. More striking, however, is the level of support for Hizbullah's resistance from non-Shiite communities. Eighty percent of Christians polled supported Hizbullah along with 80 percent of Druze and 89 percent of Sunnis.

I know it's not that recent but still... if you add to that rise in support the reconstruction efforts made by Hezbollah and Nasrallah can prettymuch run for office at the next Lebanese elections.

The people of the month should be Bush and Olmert, both declaring VICTORY!

Anyway about Iran, its all business and politics. Building a nuclear power plant means 2 things:

1. Less dependecy on oil.

2. Nuclear technology.

Iran has crude oil, but doesn't have enough refinary capacity and has to expert crude oil and import finished oil.

With them having a nuclear plant, it means they have the technology to built a bomb also. And with the US having so

much interest there, a nuclear ME (not counting Israel) is a disaster. Think about it, they can't invade a second Iraq no more.

Its politics more than anything else. Its not about them wanting a bomb or not, but about them having the capability to make one.

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006...._an.php

but who are we to say they cant have them? they dont tell the USA they cant have them. plus India and Pakistan have nukes so they already are sort of in the middle east.

Yeah but by the time the US found India and Pakistan got nukes, it was too late. They couldn't do anything about it.

Plus I doubt India and Pakistan are in the "axis of evil" icon_rolleyes.gif

Like I said, politics at its best.

but who are we to say they cant have them?  

Common fucking sense.

Common fucking sense.

Quoted for truth.

So . .what do you thing about the cease fire ?

I think it was bad for Israel because it didn't really achive anything . .we lost 100+ soldiers for nothing . event didn't get the kidnhapped soldiers back

Common fucking sense.

the most commen sence to me would be to leave them to it.  Intervining is only going to piss iran off more so that on the long term theres going to be even more hostility towards each other.  what would you rather have? 2 countries with nukes that sort of get along or 1 country with nukes and one country that wants nukes and might get them who hate each others guts.  and concidering the bombers who hit the trains in india came from kashmir they are entering bush's "axis of evil"  (translation: anyone middle eastern who wont give us there oil and bow to america)

I would rather have one less tyranical Islamic fascist theocracy without nukes. By the way, who compared Allah to Satan?

point taken, and i suppose that its too late for the USA to be nice to iran becasue the intence dislike from Iran is already there, for that reason the USA have no other choice than to oppse iran, and that now i can understand

edit @ nemesis, i read your post wrong, so i take out that statment, sorry.

I would rather have one less tyranical Islamic fascist theocracy without nukes.

I hope is gives you comfort that Iran is a long way from fascism. (Stop parroting George II. of America)

Ummm... Hanging gay people in public, and even from cranes overlooking public places? Hanging teenage girls for breaking "chastity laws"?, purging reformers simply to rid the government of opposition? President a former terrorist hostage-taker? Holocaust denial and aggression against the only democracy in the Middle-East? Iran fighting Israel through its proxy HizbAllah? The president believes he is the Mahdi(The redeemer of Islam, Messiah if you will)?

It sounds like a pretty standard case of an islamofacist theocracy.