Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Coming Back?

I would like to reinstall OFP!

But I go tired of all the freaking addons!

You get some many of them on your computer!

It's hard to keep track of what addons you need or don't!

So anyways.., What do you all think?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

hmm your right I have Gb's of unused addons on my comp, its all about self controle, you have to have the confidence to say no when someone is sticking at dilicious addon up upon your screen. smile_o.gif

STGN

Your talking as if addons simply come alive and install themselves on your PC without your consent crazy_o.gif

and the decision to come back should be up to you only, if you want to play ofp again and make missions, just do it.

i'd be glad if you come back, but you shouldn't make it dependend on the community decision

They always come back. They say their done but they always come back tounge_o.gif

Yep, that includes me.

Some weeks ago my OPF crashed (again) and I uninstalled it, but now I want to get back to it (again).

After all those weeks I have just downloaded and collected the addons which I haven't tried yet, lol.

EDIT:

Why on earth is this the only game that you really can be addicted to?! crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Why on earth is this the only game that you really can be addicted to?! crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

It`s the freedom to do everything you want in this game, that make us all come back after playing newer games. They look better, but that is all. No other game give`s the choices we have in OFP, and the level of realism in OFP was never reached by another game.

Use OFPwatch and you won't need to worry about which addons you do or dont need.

Where do I get this??

If you can't decide yourself whether or not to come back you'll never be able to decide which addons to download and which not to, or which user missions to download or which not to smile_o.gif