2.Fix Army Texture form far view.

3.Fix bug cargo move.

4.Fix Auto Gear Script.

5.Add the normal Editon to Civ Site.

6.Fix Cargo Script.

7.Fix Para Script.

8.Fix Add Cargo Script.

9.Delete Open rear in the air action.

10.replace the pilot in the civ verison.

11.Fix the engine bug, now all the engines is movin.

My Site

Enjoy...

smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif Looks great, vit!!!

I just tried it ingame, the wheels could need a shape-up, the textures are a bit rough. wink_o.gif

And the "0" selection on the body floats in the air, needs to fit better.

But otherwise its really great! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Love it

Not yet. smile_o.gif

It flys fantastic now... however...the only wierd thing is that it doesn't work in a mission I made for Kodyak's first version of the An-124. It just flys in circles instead of following waypoints. However I may just have to edit the waypoints.

Other then that it flys great, and the scripts work great so far although I haven't tried the troop parachute script yet.

But in future Russian missions I will use your An-124 for sure.

I will be sure to email you if I find any bugs.

Keep up the awesome work Vit! This is a great improvement on the An-124!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

How does those cargo and para scripts work?

I have read the readme and it's not in there.

Few questions...

1-

I "moveincargo" a few troops,take off and an action appears : "Parachute group"

But when I click on it, the rear cargo door opens... OK guys green light, GO GO GO... but nobody jumps...

2-

How does the cargo script work?

I drive in a 3 UAZ, I can load them all, I take off, click on Parachute cargo and only one UAZ is dropped.

3-

Can I load them instantly?

Another thing I've noticed, pilot has no parachute.

Don't get me wrong, the plane is awsome and a great improvement, but I can find any readme with instructions how the script work.

Hi,

It's great to see the larger planes getting updated in OFP, but I've been having a few problems. The turning circle means the AI cant make a 90 degree turn, it flew so far off the map trying to turn, I got bored and aborted the test.

So out of curiosity, I added this to the config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">aileronSensitivity=1;

elevatorSensitivity=1;

Now the AI will bank more than one or two degrees, but it just flew around in circles ignoring the waypoints, I laid out in the mission editor. I think that has something to do with having two crew members, commander and gunner?

Would it be possible to add a version for AI only, so you can get it to follow waypoints?

Cheers

first of all, im glad you didnt used that evil EXE compressing method and i hope you will keep on using .rar or .zip smile_o.gif

excellent remake of the old Antonov, flies well, looks good carries a lot of cargo and personnel, congratulations!

i had a problem with the cargo drop script, i dropped a empty t72 off the plane and it feel without parachute, damaging the tank heavily, and the rear ramp only closed half the section, leaving the last bit hovering on air...only when i landed and used open rear ramp\close rear ramp again did alll the pieces fall back together again.

edit: pilot should be nÅŸ1, not the gunner, and also the getin memory points are difficult to find, but thats my personal taste.

In the model,elevators are not named in p3d, with misplaced memory points in rudder and elevators. Easy to fix.

1)Ok i see all the posts.. and i fix the bugs

2)Script of the cargo i will update but i need help with this.. so if somebody can help its be great. smile_o.gif

I realese update soon..

thx to all

and i wonder, how the heck do i execute the paradrop scripts with a trigger?

whats the correct command?

Drove a bmp into the back of the plane. Action came up that says load cargo. Pressed this and the bmp disappeared. Plane move forward, and there was the bmp floating in the air at cargo height. You could climb into the vehicle and it would drop to the ground.

I could also walk all the way through from back and out the front .... with the nose closed.

Hello

If you found bug , please send with screenshot

to here or to my E-mail :vit_labs@walla.com

thx

p.s

is hard to understant with no screenshot

Have you changed the turning circle?

Do you still need the entire map to turn arround on the ground? Cuz you can land or take off, but not land and takeoff again because you cannot turn the thing arround!  sad_o.gif   The real thing can turn its front wheels to allmost 90 degrees in order for it to actually operate and be able to move arround on the smaller airbases!

Maybee you could change this so I can land, drop off a small army, and most importantly get the heck out of there! crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Dont get meh wrong here I like the model but with this tweak its more usable!

Yes he did fix the turning radius. However I still have to test the latest version to see if it follows waypoints correctly now.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

AHH COOL! Yeah I cannot try it till tommorow I cannot wait though cuz I love this plane, together with the also very large Mi-26!!!

well, tested the latest version earlier today and... dont follow waypoints, sound is fucked (might be my soundcard however as i got the same problem (or similar) on other addons), interior (cargo department) textures and model is fucked and... well.....

i have no clue how to activate any of the scripts....

i´ll try to take a screen of how my cargo bay looks to show how fucked it is, but first ill try with removing the addon from my addons folder and putting in a new one.

Quote[/b] ]dont follow waypoints

Thats down to the gunner being the commander, the gunner is giving the pilot orders. Makes it fly around in circles. It really needs this adding to the config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">driverIsCommander=1;

Quote[/b] ]sound is fucked

Only with AI, but thats to do with the GearUp.sqs. It's looping when there's an AI pilot, and playing the retract gear sound every 0.01+ seconds.

@Vit

Other than that, it handles great for the AI now.

Thanks

Quote[/b] ]sound is fucked

Only with AI, but thats to do with the GearUp.sqs. It's looping when there's an AI pilot, and playing the retract gear sound every 0.01+ seconds.

nope, happens even if i put myself as pilot or a empty plane...

and, a new bug... my fps drops from normaly around 60 to around 12-20 FPS when i have a An124 on the map, lower when it´s visible

first 10-20 seconds is also damn low (3-6 FPS) and then it rises a bit....

no clue what can cause this (tested on a empty Everon with me playing as a west soldier standing on the ground)

the cargobay texture bug is only when i put myself as cargo from the start (this moveincargo)

If it will help any, I changed the landing gear script to this:

an124Mind.sqs:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_Plane1 = _this select 0

_player = player

_GearUp=False

#CheckPosLoop

?(not alive _Plane1): goto "exit"

_pos = GetPos _Plane1;

_x = _pos select 0;

_y = _pos select 1;

_z = _pos select 2;

?(_player == Driver _plane1) and _z<=10 : goto "exit"

?(_player == Driver _plane1) and _z>=10 : goto "RaiseLandingGear2"

? (!_GearUp and speed _Plane1 >= 30 and _z>= 40 and (_player != Driver _plane1)): goto "RaiseLandingGear"

? (_GearUp and speed _Plane1 <= 241 and _z<= 40 and (_player != Driver _plane1)): goto "LowerLandingGear"

~1

goto "CheckPosLoop"

#RaiseLandingGear

[_Plane1] exec "\Antonov\sqs\an124GearUp.sqs"

_GearUp=True

goto "CheckPosLoop"

#LowerLandingGear

[_Plane1] exec "\Antonov\sqs\an124GearDown.sqs"

_GearUp=False

goto "CheckPosLoop"

#RaiseLandingGear2

[_Plane1] exec "\Antonov\sqs\an124GearUp.sqs"

#exit

exit

does the an124 have reverse trust in real life???

Cuz just place a AN124 on the military platform on Mapfact Nogova... Now try to turn this baby onto the runway, the turning circle has improved. But the OFP plane still needs a 100 meter turning circle..

The real plane can really turn on the dime because the front wheels turn to allmost 90 degrees! So you would get the forklift effect but other way arround! smile_o.gif I saw it just an hour ago!

I still cannot move this baby across any airbase, airfield... Except meh own field but that has a 5 mile runway! and very large taxiways. I love this plane please make it turn faster ON THE GROUND, not in the air... If you cannot change the first without affecting the last, then maybee you could implement reverse trust so we can reverse in turns a bit and then you can manouvere on all the fields! wow_o.gif

dxdshot1113143849.jpg

UNN I add you change of the mind script

thx ..

and i fix the sound bug

and soon i upload the fix version smile_o.gif