Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Antonov-124 1.2

Well so far i have added a detection script to detect what is in its cargo hold and add it to its load (rather than just using 'vech player' ).

I've added a script for AI take offs,

Recoded the para script to remove sometimes occuring tank bug.

My plans for this unit is merly for scripted airlift and bombing runs, i have no need for it to be controled by human means though can help with fixing bugs in this area.

FrostMan

Personally, I want it to be able to transport heavy tanks, either paradropping them or landing and unloading in the traditional manner.

Vit tell us whats in the update smile_o.gif

like what changes you guys made an so wink_o.gif

i would be very intrested to have the antonov in some sort of cti where you need to transport your heavier vehicles from isladn to island. If its by some paradrop or by landing this birdie biggrin_o.gif Will download this as soon as i get home smile_o.gif

AFAIK Vit isn't supporting this addon anymore? At least he dropped it from his site. Fixed load and unload scripts for MP, are the only things that have been added since Vit released V1.2.

It would be great if Vit did decied to continue working on it, but in the mean time I'm happy to keep patching up any bugs.

The plane seems very promising...but MAN I could use a readme file. I've tried to place an AI AN 124, load it vith BMDs and soldiers, and radio it to take off - nothing happend... crazy_o.gif:angry:

I would like to know how to load the plane by scripting in the editor as well...     wink_o.gif

Yes where could we find some explanation on how to use these scripts ?

Like what is the syntax we have to use ?

Great Addon man, great addon....