Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

Spetsnaz GRU by starting addonmaker brat

im not angry brat, but didnt the first post here say these addons would be released within 48 hours? ...

im not angry brat, but didnt the first post here say these addons would be released within 48 hours? ...

yeah right biggrin_o.gif ... but i will try fast as i can...

All garbage deleted.

This thread is for discussing "Spetsnaz GRU by starting addonmaker brat". Nothing else should be discussed here, certainly not discussions about mod squabbles. Any further posts not relevant to the topic title will be deleted and the author post restricted.

Well... Downloaded it (from the orig link, took some time) and had a quick test with it.

Well, the addon seems to work well (no textures missing, no error messages, can find them in the editor). Some textures, like the officer beret, seems a bit too bright, for me. Don't worry, it's just me, dunno about the realism of the brightness or what others think. Nothing wrong with the sniper unit though, it looks cool.

Few little things...

The grenadier, aka Soldier with VOGS, is a bit misnamed. Grenaider (IIRC), should be Grenadier.

Should the medic's red cross be a bit bigger? Seems small to me.

Default BIS weapons, am I correct? Will they be replaced later?

I guess I have a weapon mod that replaces the original SVD, so it looked different.

About the readme...

Quote[/b] ]"That my first addon, I think you will like that"

Is it just me or would...

Quote[/b] ]"This is my first addon, I think you will like it"

...sound better?

About the Sea Demon part... "he knows" would be exactly right.

Anyway, even without changes, the unit naming and readme is totally understandable.

And... How about some groups maybe? Couldn't find them... Of course, if in need, you can choose some other good grouping and just change the units one-by-one.

Overall, good addon, even though still a beta. Thanks.

when i will translate evrything i will answer but about Sea Demon i was leav the ofp if not him smile_o.gif

when i will translate evrything i will answer but about Sea Demon i was leav the ofp if not him smile_o.gif

err, what dou you mean with that statement?

After all bad thing i was want to leav ofp.. but sea demon helped me and i am here smile_o.gif i will never goes now on flashpoint.ru ... if you know some one who can translate go to flashpoint.ru and look what they wrote about my GRU.

Someone find bugs in infantry?

Can we get more close up pics? I cant make up my mind about them from that afar ... the hands seem a bit wierd texture wise and size wise too or maybe its just me?

Someone find bugs in infantry?

did you already release it?

look in end of page 2 smile_o.gif

Wow, you weren't kidding about flashpoint.ru I looked at their comment with a translator...

just played around with your guys a bit.

as it is just a beta i don't know if i can call it a Bug Report but anyway, some things i have found.

-seems as if lods are missing on the units, as they can walk through walls and can't be killed by driving over them with a tank

-the face with the mask looks a bit unreal, dunno how good your texture skills are, bit maybe let the eyes look more behind the mask

-blood textures on the uniform are missing

-the attempt to make a skin texture for the arms is a good idea, but often the color doesn't fit together with the hands, so it looks a bit out of place, or should it be a pullover?

-they shoot extremely well, dunno if that's wanted

-they can suffer a lot of shoots until they die

but i like their shape and the camo scheme smile_o.gif

about blood i know i dont want to do it it take file size and not realistic smile_o.gif

thanks for "bug report" I will try to fix it, i am not best addonmaker...

I like the camo too smile_o.gif

ok now i go to sleeeeeep tommorow to school... but i dont know that i will can sleep after flashpoint.ru

Just tested them, a good and solid work!

With a few more improvements this can become really good.

And hey Brat, dont dont worry flashpoint.ru comments... like me you will get used to it biggrin_o.gif

some over there take this addonmaking business far too serious wink_o.gif

Just tested them, a good and solid work!

With a few more improvements this can become really good.

And hey Brat, dont dont worry flashpoint.ru comments... like me you will get used to it biggrin_o.gif

some over there take this addonmaking business far too serious wink_o.gif

Thx smile_o.gif i knew RHS good peoples...

On gru i find the bug with Night Vision gogles i cant to fix it sad_o.gif i was have same problem with my VV MVD for DRF mod sad_o.gif

sad2aq.th.jpg

You asked for bugs and I must say the maskas is a bit off. Sometimes they're "beneath" the skin if you understand what I mean. Other than that the textures are a bit bright and the medic's red cross is too small, as stated before. Perhaps you could add more soldiers with their sleeves down as sleeves up never really works for OFP. smile_o.gif Great job though, hope you continue and doesn't let any nasty people get you to quit this community!

This is quite a cool addon and for a first beta it's great.

A bug that I found and which hasn't been mentioned is that you can't give the machinegunner a different face. so you can't setface them.

Another thing that I like, is that most of them have different camo variations.

Keep up the good work smile_o.gif

Seems to me like the Machinegunner has a edited head, looks wider than the original ones, that may be the cause

I am back, with new screens.

My internet conecting wasnt working 2 day but i continued to work...

here some screens thx to ShadowNX for radio photos

>>>> 111kb >>>

http://brat.3digits.ru/info/gru/5.jpg

http://brat.3digits.ru/info/gru/6.jpg

http://brat.3digits.ru/info/gru/7.jpg

now in pack 7 units:

Officer Parade

Officer

MG

Rifleman

Recon

MEdic