Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

real moon or deathstar?

woah!...i must thank you for your effort to come up with this post. My hypothesis? lol!...please show me something more credible, denoir, least you be seem to be the paramount contender for the post of village idiot! tounge_o.gif

1. Your latest lengthy post had not shown one iota of intelligence disclaiming the Nasa pic's brightly lighted no hoax pic for all to see the regular straight edges all round. What did you show to back up your claims on non-artificially?:-

a. A dark picture no one can see for sure to see the edges, why not just show a total blackout pic instead? And you dare say i provide and believe a shitty pic and yours the perfect debunk material?wow_o.gif

b. A phobe moon pic with irregular straight edges, why not just show us a piece of earth rock, would be more convincing.

c. A lengthy discourse on protocol of science with filth aim on people who seeks to understand more as 'typical New-Age bullshit' and further under the belt disparagement of Hoagland who holds views different from yours without any scientific fact to back up your claims other than venom in your attack of him of his pasts of which no one here can approve or disapprove for the lack of credible evidence other than your words which i hope you are the perfect being incapable of making mistakes to make such claims.

I may not be an intelligent person, but i should at least be able to tell if i am wearing clothes or am naked. I certainly wont take your word that i am dressed in the finest wool - round is round, straight is straight, irregularities are irregularities - you are giving science a bad name by your own hypothesis that we are not seeing straight regular features on a moon, otherviews that counter yours is 'typical New-Age bullshit' and open hatred beyond rationality of someone who dared offered an intelligent assesment backed up with data and not angry irrationality of what we are seeing.

As for alien construct, no one knows the truth or do you yourself claim to know enough of alien construction that you can claim it is not of alien origin?

Well. I see no point in this as despite my attempts of really explaining it at a very basic level, you still don't get it.

Anyway, as I said at some point you have to realise that you are wasting your time, which I currently am. If you can't differentiate between real science and Hoagland, if you don't even understand the elementary distinction between proving and disproving a hypothesis, it's your loss and certainly not worth my time.

You are far from a unique case. I am sad to see how the school systems has failed badly to teach kids the foundation of science: critical thinking. This is quite alarming given how dependent we are on science and technology today.

lol!..i think you for your views, even though its another typical under the belt broadside, but then, what can we expect from closed minds who wasted taxpayer's money to educate them to go boldly where no man has gone before?

Thank heavens not many are like you, for many still seek rationality, logic and reasoning as faith in science, unlike the techno mumble jumbo angst of teenagehood displayed! tounge_o.gif

Philcommando come down a bit. I already tried to explain how you can reenact the shaping of the planet on your own. Only takes 5 minutes.

All that alien stuff is really beyond any scientific base.

Denoir took the logical approach as others did, but you still try to go on the "mystical, alien" moon. Sorry, but you´ve reached a point where it really gets ridiculous.

Calm down, read into the things that got posted and try the logical approach.

The surface of the moon is not designed by aliens with a big particle melter. It consists of regular material and shows no sign of technical altering.

The thing that you want to believe it has something to do with aliens is your personal matter, but science does say different.

And getting personal in a discussion matter won´t save you from taking facts into account that are very controverse to your ideas or the ideas of that lunatic, who seems to see things wherever he can....

Relax, read, take the logical approach, check some science pages on it and get away from that funny alien stuff.

Knowledge doesn´t hurt.

Quote[/b] ]Thank heavens not many are like you, for many still seek rationality, logic and reasoning as faith in science, unlike the techno mumble jumbo angst of teenagehood displayed!

Err...clearly not you. rock.gif

What you seem to fail to understand is that science is based on reproducable facts that are testable under numerous conditions. Nothing you have put forth can come any where near science. Denoir's posts are far more scientific than saying "Look! It has edges! It's alien!" which is conjecture clearly not provable now or anytime in the future. And that is its only strength. Because one can't prove decidedly (though denoir made a clear strong case against it) those who believe it can go on believing it.

It's not even "pseudoscience." Its crap. Bullshit. And your claims and attempts to refute denoir's reasoned posts has only managed to make you look like a conspiracy crackpot nut, unwilling to look at evidence against Hoagland's claims. Hey I like to listen to Art Bell occasionally too.....but for entertainment....not "news."

hmmm...did i miss something?

Claims:-

-------------

1. i said the moon is  of alien construct??

2.  I got personal??

3. Denoir's post is more scientific ? wow_o.gif

Lol! I have heard of blind leading the blind but i sure am disappointed to see it here, but then, its normal i guess. Friendship and emotions do have a way of clouding rationality and objectivity of the issue on hand, dwelling on name calling and below the belt antics rather than intellectual stimulation.

Look at yourself, the evidence is clear..who's being the crackpot and ridiculous?tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Balschoiw:- I wont take issue with your post, at least you do offer a reasonable approach even though misguidedly in assuming i aim for personal attacks. Do read further up and you may be more objective in such comments. As for your hypothesis "It consists of regular material and shows no sign of technical altering."...i leave it to your own perception and seek not to change your mind, the way i readily accept and respect other's perception, till denoir came charging like a bull force feeding with his brand of pre-conceived notions of as some called it "pseudoscience", anyone who thinks differently is "typical New-Age bullshit" and "follows the village idiot" Do calm him down, for i meant him no ill will smile_o.gif

ok can we stop the fighting on whos right and whos wrong..

The Topic is called "Real moon or deathstar?"

i would say a MooN tounge_o.gif lol

OffTopic

Why do people when they think of alians.. they always have big fast spaceships, stealth capabilitys and big civiliaztions and so on.. who says that there isnt any alians just like us.. who can only just send probes and that. lol its true though.. most people do anyways

Indeed. While the chances of life outside are solar system are good, the chances of life similiar or recognizable as us would I imagine be almost nil. And no I'm not trying to get into the "humanity is unique and special" argument, just stating that the likelyhood of a civilization existing like ours* are small.

*By "like ours" I mean biologically similiar.

Quote[/b] ]*By "like ours" I mean biologically similiar.

And existing in dimensions comparable to our definitions of dimensions. wow_o.gif

That´s the funny part with science. It bases on a human devoloped system for humans. I guess there is much more out there, we just can´t measure because we are bound to the limitations of human origin.

I know this is more an ethical discussion that would probably lead to far, but it can really irritate you once you think about it biggrin_o.gif

And no, philcommando, this has nothing to do with the moon in question biggrin_o.gif

Edit: Engaging warp drive, destination supermarket blues.gif

Yeah... It would be rather strange if only one place in the whole goddamn universe/dimension would have actual lifeforms... And I don't only mean lifeforms like ours...

I had something in mind about this, but I forgot it while reading your posts...

Oh, and, BTW, "The Face" looks pretty much like a huge mummy...

Nature is strange.

moon_anim.gif

I made a small anim showing that the moon doesn't have sharp edges. It's not perfectly round but it doesn't have sharp edges.

This anim is as credible as the pics shown earlier... If you wanna see sharp edges you will with some imagination but it doesn't have them.

I'm quite sure the moon is almost round (or it appears so in this and this picture, and numerous others), that one image looks like its just badly over-exposed from the right side causing the bright sunlight to bleed over and 'hide' the real shape of it.

I am sure a rock will be a rock to our ancestors - the cavemen. Overtime, as the young became old, this is the truism that they hold cos they were comfortable with such truths and have no wish to challenge it and will belittle others as fools and village idiots for wasting time to ponder upon a rock.

However, someone must have looked upon a rock and bravely asked several questions beginning with why and from there stumbled upon new truths of the piece of rock - this is science - a tool which evolved to our computers today. Its not the material, but the human mind to ponder why.

Science is not about being comfortable with what we know, but a never ending quest of knowledge to know why and to constantly challenged assumed perceptions so that we can progress further beyond what we understand today.

I thank you Illuama and Kegetys for taking the effort to read and ponder upon the posts and certainly value your input for it adds to my thirst for knowledge, perhaps not of critical use to me now but it will be of value to those that come after me.

Here are some simple tests i conducted with shapes. I used bulldozer because the light is fixed and you cant change it unlike 3dmax, so you know that i am making a fair comparison. I will not seek to change your perceptions, but i only ask that you judge and form your own opinions objectively based on science. Cheers! smile_o.gif

test31mu.jpg

test40vl.jpg

test55oo.jpg

Both spheres are created in 02, one with xy 10faces and the other xy 100 faces.

philcommando how come in the original picture only the bright right side of the moon appears to have edges and not the left side, but in your model we can can (of course) see the edges on both sides of the low-poly model?

Shouldn't the "constructed" nature of the moon be even more obvious on the left side? Since it is not I think we can safely say the edges come from the overexposure.

Very often, we are quick to hit on the flaws of the messenger instead of looking at his contributions in public life/message. Isnt it a personal and privacy thing that ALL are entitled to? so long as it hurts no one and what is done mutually agreed upon? Is there any human without ANY flaws? Would u prefer to be ruled by a character with a private cheeky flaw that hurt no ones or someone who has no flaws therefore incapable of understanding the fallibility of being human?

Shouldnt we, of the modern age and individuals of science judge and merit a person upon the contributions of concepts rather dwell on what he does in private life that has no relations to the contributions?...lol!..there will be probably many views on this, but then, it is your right to believe what you will.

I didnt know ex President Clinton kept blog..makes interesting reading of the person on earth elected to take on the helm of being the most powerful man on earth for an elected period. If u want to read something interesting, and i am sure there are certain things he is not allowed to say, scroll down to

Thursday Jan 6, 2005.......

I didnt know ex President Clinton kept blog..

He doesn't. I suggest you go to the blogs first entries, from June 2004. Scroll all the way to the bottom, to the blog's first 2 entries.

You're not the first to be conned. wink_o.gif

sad_o.gif ....maybe i should post another topic..real blog or republican propaganda? tounge_o.gif Guess i better stick to science than politics..science wont lie..and will either give the answer or a null return.

Here's more evidence on the veracity of the blog..:p

Scroll to the last post at the bottom