Sign in to follow this  
Wadmann

Is this OFP?

Actually in english isnt it written as 'Halawa'? Maybe in Israel its that way. smile_o.gif

Actually in english isnt it written as 'Halawa'? Maybe in Israel its that way.  smile_o.gif

Arabs have trouble pronouncing the letter "V" and there's no "W" sound in the Hebrew alphabet, though there's no problem pronouncing it.

More, the "H' in Halva, in both Hebrew and Arabic, is a gutteral "CH" sound, as it would be in German and Dutch, I believe. Many/most Americans have problems pronouncing that, hence the "H".

Tea?

OFP is not limited to anybody wow_o.gif i bet that usama plays it.. and his AK lying near monitor wow_o.gif

A online match againts osama rock.gifwow_o.gif

Yeah, I would show him, what will happen to him when I ever get the chance to find him in real life. tounge_o.gif

You'll most likely wet yourself then get clubbed from behind with an AK butt... unless you have an army behind you.

You'll most likely wet yourself then get clubbed from behind with an AK butt... unless you have an army behind you.

I could engage osama from up to 1500 meters, no need of an army to secure me. wink_o.gif

lol@pappy.....wouldnt that be a great dream? tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif No one needs to die or be injured..only ego bruised for the losers. A final comeuppance to all the military support biz complexes, and best of all - retrenched staffs from such companies will be making more addons = more addons to experiment virtually!

I can see it now:

USMC Player: "Hah you got owned!"

Iraqi Insurgent: "OMFG HACKS!!!"

tounge_o.gif

USMC Player: "Hah you got owned!"

Iraqi Insurgent: "OMFG HACKS!!!"

tounge_o.gif

USMC Player: "You were lagging!"

Iraqi Insurgent: "Teams were unbalanced"

tounge_o.gif

...there's no "W" sound in the Hebrew alphabet...

So, than what's Hebrew in Hebrew? rock.gifwink_o.gif

...there's no "W" sound in the Hebrew alphabet...

So, than what's Hebrew in Hebrew? rock.gifwink_o.gif

Good one!

It's not Hebwew! tounge_o.gif

It's "Ivrit". As when Pharoah's daughter (bot Pahr'oh) finds baby Moses (Moshe) in a basket floating on the Nile (Nillus) and she remarks "May'yaldei Ha'Ivri'im zeh" - "This is from the children of the Hebrews".

"Ivri" is derived from the word "ehvehr", meaning "the other side" or "beyond", referring to Abraham's (Avrahham) following G-d's commandment to leave his birthplace and go to the Land of Canaan (C'nah'an) on the opposite side of the Jordan river - meh'ehver lah'nahar ha'Yarden.

OK. So I got carried away. biggrin_o.gif

I just had to bump this thread because I found it absolutely hilarious!

<Still Laughing>...

AvonLady, you deserve a dancing banana!

yay.gif