Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFX replacement Units

Could someone pls check the above mirror, someone with Opera browser got an error

Works fine for me.

The Pack you released doesnt seem to have a multiplayer config in it? or is it mp capable as well as SP?

@ silent N deadly , thanks again man wink_o.gif

so if you continue like that I'll create for you a special config following your requests tounge_o.gif

@Warden : in the principal you've a "multi config"

in the patch I've added a config for very low CPU but it's usable online and solo wink_o.gif

@kris18 : thank you for the mirror smile_o.gif

@eric51 : tout le plaisir est pour moi biggrin_o.gif

To improve more your Operation Flashpoint I propose to you some addons to replace those of BIS

<span style='color:red'>Replacement of BIS islands</span>

*This Pack replaces all BIS objects in islands by Resistance ones , (house, trees...etc), you may replace the files in "world" folder by those of this pack

Screens

*BIS malden by Fat Wombat New High Malden , that replace BIS Malden textures by resistances ones

*BIS Kolgujev by

FatWombat New high Kolgujev. replace by better ground textured BIS version

*BIS desert island by InQ high res desert island

screen

<span style='color:red'>Replacement of BIS weapons and gear</span>

*BIS kiowa by Silesian Retextured OH58

*BIS AH64 by Silesian Retextured Apache

*BIS SU25 by Silesian Retextured Su25 or by InQ SU25

*BIS G36 by InQ G36

You're able to play online or to your missions/campaigns using these excellent addons without any problem

<span style='color:red'>Enhancement</span>

*Dxdll , more infos here

All is organized, nothing is in bulk, you may to go to the first page and to read all attentively, it isn't difficult to understand

that has to download only one pack and only one patch, all is explained correctly, nothing is in bulk,

you haven't found better to say ? biggrin_o.gif

I was just asking, as you always change some units nearly everyday.  rock.gif

you haven't found better to say ? biggrin_o.gif

your humour is bad taste, especially when your arguments decrease, the single exit which remains to leave your bad situation is to make fun...

This situation's ridiculous, it's necessary to immediately cease

your small war, your questions are ironic, which have with a each goal of devalorization, because if

you had say nicely that something didn't function, I 'd have answered you nicely too...

It's kinda impressive to see how quickly this pack is evoluting ... I am quite happy with 1.8 but I had to download the latest 338Mo 1.9 pack smile_o.gif

By the way, could you briefly explain the interest of the latest GMR Units Replacement Pack ? Also is 1.9 pack fully MP compatible or may I expect a couple of BSOD ?

Hi Totala , happy to see you again smile_o.gif

so I've replaced all BIS addons in the GMR config by better ones basing me on the ancestor of all actual excellent scripts , the GMR explosion effects wink_o.gif , the GMR config may probably work online, I'd never tested it in multi ...

In the full pack , you're able to choose between 3 configs , 2 in "single version" and 1 "in multi version"

for more infos , check the

First page

smile_o.gif

Thanx for your fast answer ... I wonder when you get some time to sleep biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, your latest Pack really sounds great to me ,autoinstall is another major improvment. The idea of having 3 different config.bin is also great, leading us to a config that is supposed to be rock stable under MP games.

Again, good job !

That sometimes happens to me to sleep few hours tounge_o.gif

Thanks to encourage me by these compliments, that gives me desire for innovating more tounge_o.gif

one will think that I am insane tounge_o.gif

EubanoncépavraidabordétépassympatoacévrÄssa.

Please moderators do something , he's voluntarily wasting my thread, and that for a very long time

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

SPQR Thunderbird has provided a great addon yet you continue to nitpick, i believe the GAMESPY forums are advertising for a new Troll..

Thunderbird, the latest MP/Sp Low config addon, My FPS drops to almost nothing almost straight away before with the first big pack it was fine now i get Low Fps but no CTD?

Also thanks to you i have begun to create my own Config (Bejuses how do you cope with all the strings? and also started to dabble in animating, which i must say im getting on quite well at!)

Again This config is great thank you for all the work, some people are satisfied!!

(Disclaimer, may have been to the pub, views written are entirely my own, alchohol may have affeted some speech o_O)

Thank you very much for this nice words wink_o.gif

concerning the low config, that astonishes me much that it consumes memory, this isn't normal, well I will check that wink_o.gif

if you need assistance to create your own config, It 'll be a real pleasure to help you smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I'm happy to present you my new website biggrin_o.gif

Nice site, im going to try and figure the editing stuff out on my own (untill i get completely stuck and have to cry out for help)

When playing Mp the tracers worked for a while then i got a error msg (pls note i only play CTI and with everything going on in that problems may occur)

The FPS issues started after about 20 mins after a reasign (restart mp game) without restarting OFP, the only way i could see was if the grass you added in was bieng drawn by my comp but not put in game, left over code maybe?!

@Silent N Deadly : yeah , nice idea , so I'll do it smile_o.gif

@warden : Look man , if you need help to make your own config , don't hesitate to ask me , wink_o.gif

about the grass script : you may wait few seconds before the grass appears , the script need time , and it 's usable only in "single" game... wink_o.gif

tracer's too , the configs wich are playable perfectly online are

'FFUR Multi config 1.9"

"FFUR low CPU config 1.9" and maybe the "FFUR GMR 1.49 config"

smile_o.gif

I put the Multi config in the Dta folder as normal, and when i first played Mp i had Green tracers off my Ak, which you say shouldn,t work in mp, but they did, they bounced all over the place it was ace, but then the FPS issues occured, the grass didnt show but the tracers whe Defintaley there.

Oh and dinnae worry i will scream and shout till i get help!

OK , I'll check that and I'll fixed it tomorrow at 12:00 pm Paris time ... wink_o.gif

can I go to sleep now ? tounge_o.gif , do I deserve to sleep like a human ? tounge_o.gif

No damnit, if im up your up!!

Slep tight, sweet dreams, and think of those of us who have to justify 4 grand worth of expenidture for the coming year tomorow at 9 am after a flight from Edinburgh to sodding luton airport..... damn comapny cant it be nearer where i live!!!!

im guessing you maybe just got the configs mixed up.

Also the Dragon that replecs the At4 bites major ass, isnt there a decent at4 model in the pack?

g'night.

Warden

(p.s. i managed to make a guy salute!! WootTehone!!11OneONE o_O))

biggrin_o.gif

I tried the low cpu FlashFx config and the GMR config last night.

The GMR config il less laggy than the FlashFX.

Good joob in multiplayer too. No deco, no lag for me in coop mod. and CTF with TNT map.

Very good job.

Do you think if it's possible to me to modify the BIS original config bin and only make units remplacement.

Pffff. Sorry for my english

Bon ben en gros thunderbird je voudrais essaye de modifier ma config BIS orginale pour mettre de nouvelles units (weapons et autres).

En fait j'ai quand meme bien l'impression que les scripts d'explosions et autres joyeuseté visuelles font pas mal lagger les bécanes (męme en solo). Peut ętre que je me trompe.

En multi pour que ça tourne bien faudrait uniquement un changement d'unités/weapon sans toucher au reste (donc faire abstraction de Flashfx et GMR).

Ne prends pas ça pour une critique ! ton boulot est génial. Je tire juste le drap vers moi !!  biggrin_o.gif