Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

FischKopp

Quote[/b] ]... next weekend you all will get a little suprise ...

Let me guess... another portion of screenshots, heh? =)

FischKopp
Quote[/b] ]... next weekend you all will get a little suprise ...

Let me guess... another portion of screenshots, heh? =)

No smart ass comments tounge2.gif wait till the week end you will find out thumbs-up.gif good work fk btw

wooohooo looking forward good work "always faithful" at least we know it will be a good addon with the amount of time and dedication you guys have put in. You deserve a pat on the back. Can't wait i'll be counting the days.

what ever it is Ill be waiting for it. this stuff takes time stanley I've been working on 3 addons for over a year....

but I'm not as talented as fischkopp notworthy.gif

I really dont have anything to say that anyone else hasn't, but beautiful FK and I will be watching for this little "surprise"! smile_o.gif

I tryed out BW mod and FK's major work CH-53GS, and...

It's quite same ass Jolly Green Giant used by SF in Vietnam, i can say... doesn't Pale Lows have search radars, night vission scanners, altitude and possition trackers and other usefull sh*t for pilots?

FK, with Franze and xnodunit help, you could inplement switchable MFDs and etc. in your Pave Lows used by US Air Forces as a major SF operators inseration and evac helo...

This is only idea, but seems it could find it's place in MH-53J Pave Low III/E(enhanced) and MH-53M Pave Low IV...

P.S. sorry i doubt about that BW CH-53G/GS, but i didn't knew... wink_o.gif

*Shakes with excitement*

...Ahem. Can't wait! biggrin_o.gif

The BW CH53 is nice, but the USMC versions are still highly awaited. I don`t want to use the bw chopper on the tarawa or nimitz. wink_o.gif

@Gedis: About further script. Sry no ... it would cause another delay of this addon ... and also it is useless feature. Just an eyecandy. You can not compare the BW one with my ones. I´ll post some pics for ya. I know you are one of the guys who want 200% realism/ realistic vehicles ... but iu can only refer what i found then i done this chopper. Just take it or leave it ... or you are spoiled tounge2.gif .

not so bad news... still can't wait, i knew that my idea is useless, especialy in lack of time... smile_o.gif at least i suggested it, maybe sometime later update will follow...

i woun't denny that i'm 200% for realism in OFP wink_o.gif that's why i gave you H-53 pdf and am giving as much as i can to other addon makers... wink_o.gif

can't wait for pictures and addon smile_o.gif

and that's it?!?! mad_o.gif

nah, just jocking... smile_o.gif

very very very nice...

let us hope that:

modern MH-53J Pave Low III will have correct name(MH-53J Pave Low IIIE)

and also MH-53M Pave Low IV will be in the H-53 pack... smile_o.gif

Wow! MH-53E Sea Dragon is amazing.

Will you release the pack this weekend? =)

Will there be more Camo-Versions than the ones shown on the screens?

Nice Job thumbs-up.gif

Oh yep 4 versions isn't enough isn't it :P

great work FK you are bringing probably the most awaited chopper in the US invontory.

Ditto, brilliant. thumbs-up.gif

The desert camo looks like it will go well with the BAS desert choppers too. smile_o.gif

strange, that FK smile is realy suspissious and promesing only good, now number 53 will carry even LAVs! That is totally awesome!

ye this USMC mod is going gr8

(OT but wher ther not a US Navy mod to ones?)

Aren't 53's supposed to have a downward leaning main rotor?  If its a game limitation on that issue then never mind.