Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

tbh i'd say at least 1/2 the people are asking to beta just to get the units not thoroughly beta test them and i doubt you'll get any big feedback or bugs that are not noticed by those who just play and notice the odd lod bug.

... you are right Monkey Lib Front, and therefore i have never considered to include some more beta-tester. I´m carefull with this. I have already some and i will stay with them.

Beta-tester you can find erverywhere, but how many you can trust and how many do their job good? In my opinion not many ...

im a boy scout, all-american, a vigilant rugby player, and a texan. do i qualify as trustworthy? biggrin_o.gif

I'll give a try.It's going to be fun:

I'm an Estonian.I like US Army stuff and i want to make those weapons so good that you can sink a ship.

No, i don't want unfinished stuff.So if you give them to me i'll tell you what i like or don't like.I would do a small research to know something about those things too before i tell whats wrong.

Wrong and unfinished stuff is not good.

Did it work?

Just because I tell half of them there in doesnt mean Ill give them the real material. Infact I never actually give anyone the real stuff Im going to release unless Ive known them for over a year and I only have 2 people on my buddy list I can truly trust and those are former TOW members. Fischkop I can also trust. when it comes down to it the only people you can really trust are former mod makers cause they understand all that hard work and dedication to an addon.

Hi, if you don't mind, i'd like to be a beta tester. I have been around the OFP community since OFP was first released in the US. I've beta tested for Suchey's USMC and Russian naval infantry, I know a little about everything in OFP but i'm not really good at scripting. Currently i'm making missions and learning how to make them better... I don't really bother with cinematograpy in my missions but I try to get the gameplay as realistic as possible. I want to help the USMC mod in anyway I can... I've been looking forward to a USMC mod, sadly there seems to be a curse on them. You can reach me by PM. I've had some military experience, but as a Cadet in a Navy unit... Been one for 4 years, but now i'm out... Got to be 2nd in command of our company and reached the rank of cadet Lt. paygrade = O-3 which would be a Cpt. in the Army.

Post some criteria for beta then,,

I mean do you want,  play testing bug reports or more picky reports.

ie-  Play testing for sound problems, muzzle and gun errors, texture losss/blood patterns, menu problems, unit clashing with other addons, vehicle problems/embark disembark, animations,

Or are you after more higher feedback such as weapon lods, description and scripts errors, weapon names. mag problems with names and so on.  As apart from Jam stuff I wouldnt know where to begin tbh smile_o.gif.  Im more of a play tester in the sense does it work, have i got any errors, perhaps the noob way. Id see myself more making missions side anyway.

FischKopp

Maybe it would be easier and faster to cooperate with Inquisitor, and make USMCs M1A1 using his Abrams addon?

FischKopp

Maybe it would be easier and faster to cooperate with Inquisitor, and make USMCs M1A1 using his Abrams addon?

I agree! This would be a very good solution.

This Abrams is awesome! Your textures fit exactely to the real camo! Very good job. Keep it up! biggrin_o.gif

1. Inquisitor made an M1A2 SEP which is totally different from the M1A1.

2. Most of the textures and the model of the SEP project are not new, they were made long time ago by Sigma6. The scripts and some textures are new though.

hehe the marines are getting some heavy armour of their very own biggrin_o.gif

Looking amazing as always FischKopp great work smile_o.gif

finally, some new textures for the m1a1 biggrin_o.gif

that 120 mm barrel looks a bit thin I think.

STGN

yup and i think it's too thin... smile_o.gif looks like 105mm barrel biggrin_o.gif

well, or these pictures are taken from bad angle or i'm right smile_o.gif

The new Abrams looks good, i never really liked the woodland textures on INQ's tank.

However I really think youre starting to overwork yourself lol.  Dont take this the wrong way, but youre only one man and youre trying to complete more projects at once then any of the large teams have ever done together.  Maybe you would have an easier time if you just focused on one or two projects at a time.

Just a friendly suggestion, I am sure a lot of the community would love to see some of those projects that you have on the backburner (especially those LAVs, Ive been looking forward to those since you first showed em).  Anways, just do whaterver makes you happy  smile_o.gif

I know but these projects (LAVs, AV-8B and M1A1) i have started 2 years before ... and i want to finish them ... the other projects are not so important for me. Priority: LAVs, M1A1, CH-53, HMMWVs

The LAVs are done. Only one Script is missing and then beta-testing.

@Gedis: Indeed the barrel was a little bit to small, but i´ve corrected it.

The LAVs are done. Only one Script is missing and then beta-testing.

Good to hear man, Ive always thought the LAV's were one of the coolest looking pieces of American kit and something that was sorely lacking in OFP (the previously released ones were buggy at best). From the pics youve posted in the past, it looks like these will be some excellent addons. I look forward to their release. Btw, your humvees are still one of my favorite addons.

OK Fischkop and us marine listen!

I know a guy that is awesome with scripting !

He did like a lot of scripts for me and helped me with everything! If u want to get a scripter i could ask him ?

just tell me if you ned him!

He did like rotor scripts rope scripts and a lot more also for missions!

OH one more thing! i know a lot about ofp addons and such so if you could do me a favor?

Can i be a betatester?

anyway tell me if u ned a scripter ok?