Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

CIA Operator Teaser Pack

It will be a boy wow_o.gif

Little ExtracTioN will grow up and make OFP space units when he grows up biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

congratz !  smile_o.gif

wonder if my dad had similar thoughts about me while playing c64 some 23years ago  tounge_o.gif

Ah sorry I copied the direct link and yousendit dont like direct link I deleted the pm from gedis where the working link was Gedis if you still have the link plz post it m8 I have the movie but the others cant dl it cause I put a direct link that dont work.

Hahaha LOL Mr.Burns I am sure he had biggrin_o.gif

Dont worry m8 work continiu this project will not die only thing slows the project is reallife you know my wife, daughter hot weather (have no airco in my computer room it gets really hot biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif)

If there were some other people who could help me with making lods, some model parts need named selections.

I can make those but with a fammily it goes really slow

sad_o.gif

So people who got knowledge of soldier models can PM me to help me wink_o.gif

I know what you mean! Ok, I don't work on addons like units or weapons... only island(s). And I have a wife and a son. And in october will follow son number 2. There is only a little bit time to work on computer, but: Don't worry, real life is more important!

thank you, ExtracTioN biggrin_o.gif   always looking forward to them.

and let me ask one question. will the guys in night parkas be in the pack?  these are really great to me smile_o.gif

So you want the one with the vest and gear must have the hood up and google and the one with cap and and glass must go to the body without vest and gear rock.gif

hehe lets see who gets first then wink_o.gif na i cant make soldiers i have understod now i can make the gear i can aply the textures but i can not set up the selections so soldiers i leve to you nd LSR and all good soldier makers out ther

My only disadvantage is I have very limited time.

I had some problems past few months and weeks she told me that I must not get behind my PC too much.

We came allmost to a point to get divorsed crazy_o.gif

I can only get behind my PC when she is at work, or at my parents house or sleeps biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

I am trying to send her away on vacation with my sisters hope see agree to go without me biggrin_o.gif

The progress is slow now but when I can send her to vacation everything will speed up tounge_o.gif

haha thats how it is to be maried thank good i got some years left befor that i hope only 20 now so nothing like that befor hmm 30? hehe

any way if i can help to speed it up tel me m8 you know wher the botum for PM are or the MSN wink_o.gif

I separated from my wife because I was always playing ofp, and then my computer crashed and I lost all my files. She kept the computer.

Sucks isn`t it?

sorry dude

back on topic

extraction are there any update pics?

So you want the one with the vest and gear must have the hood up and google and the one with cap and and glass must go to the body without vest and gear rock.gif

i'm very sorry for my rude suggestion, ExtracTioN.

The progress is slow now but when I can send her to vacation everything will speed up tounge_o.gif

don´t make yourself unhappy.

maybe you should go with her to build some kind of buffer for the moment when ArmAss arrives, i guess that´ll eat up all your time from then on biggrin_o.gif

Little update with the new head of Llauma

Made a new face texture with a snor.

image15rk.jpg

90kb

even better with the new heads, the face is very good too, will you have custom faces on all the new characters? that would be very nice, good variety so far, cant wait to get my hands on them wink_o.gif