Sign in to follow this  
Uziyahu--IDF

Gorgeous Hind?

Shadow NX...

Any news since your last post on this beautiful Hind by Scar?  Sorry for digging this out but this Hind is awesome and can't wait for it.   smile_o.gif

GD Mast

Well, judging by the fact this thread was started on the 29th of December 2004, and the HiND was considered "lost" then, what chances do we have of ever seeing it now as its the 28th of November 2005 - eleven months down the line.

my understanding from speaking to kenji that it is mainly bug fixing that needs doing. the problem is lack of time i believe as rhs are trying to juggle alot of addons at same time. I cant really say much mate but its defintly not dead.

Hey Jackal326,

If you saw Shadow NX's last post which was just a little over a month ago, you would see that it's still in the works.

Like Jezz said, it's not dead.

GD Mast

Well what can i say, it aint dead its one of the handfull of non death projects actually.

As soon as T80s are out we focus on the Hind completely.

Quote[/b] ]As soon as T80s are out we focus on the Hind completely.
yeah notworthy.gif

The Hind is very good, but I love the Sukhoi's he is making! you peeps know anything about that? smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Those are some nice mig29 fighter planes.  Did the author mention a release date?

Mig 29? rofl.gif They are Sukhoi SU-27UB "Flanker C"s!

Quote[/b] ]Mig 29? They are Sukhoi SU-27UB "Flanker C"s!

arg.. I was just researching that and you had to quote my post before i could change it !

Some of the best looking addons I've ever seen. Can't wait till RHS get stuck into the Hind. Dunno what the progress on the Su27 is though.

Those are some nice mig29 fighter planes.  Did the author mention a release date?

Mig 29?   rofl.gif   They are Sukhoi SU-27UB "Flanker C"s!

They're meant to be Su-30M/MKs but by Scar's own admission he forgot the canards on the early model shown in those pics (that's what I gather from the google translation of his blog) it's since been updated:

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/scars/imgs/6/d/6dc7a9e9.JPG

it can be Su-27UB, Su-30/MK/MKI/... , i also saw Su-35...

I wounder does he will make Su-27, it's mods, Su-33, Su-32/34, Su-37

yeah, his addons are very smooth... i gues it will be pretty laggy when 3 of these will be put on the map to fight off 3 enemy's planes...

oh, lets wait and see...

Id love to see an Su-34 though. we desperately need some Russian planes to balance out the hundreds of American ones out there.

If you guys don't know yet, RHS just released their T-80 pack. WoooHooo! The Hind is next! How long...don't know but that's all right! biggrin_o.gif

GD Mast

Mmm hind. Must say that the hind-p i saw at maks 2005 had more sensors on the front it. they may be optional though. I cant wait till this comes out. someone should do a hind-a with the greenhouse cockpit lol

Suggested to make the Hind-A ( greenheose cockpit tounge2.gif ) to Scars but he didnt made it, too bad.

Wasnt a too good Gunship anyway, no huge loss.