Sign in to follow this  
Uziyahu--IDF

Gorgeous Hind?

Comments from 2005-03-07

Quote[/b] ]

Ah of course, (that) becomes a reference.

Thank you very much both of you for your advice.

Will try to keep that in mind the next time I decide to make something...

------------

( Notes :

Basic LOD : 7599 points, 7829 faces.

Lowest res LOD : 394 faces.

)

Report from 2005-03-13

Quote[/b] ]

remaining parts

The important final parts...

2 types of gunpods and the fuel tank scripts

The gunpods made previously were (coded/scripted as) grenadelauncher-type (variants)...

Because still don't quite understand the actual numbers, the random numbers are not done atm.

I thought I'd like to be done real soon, but the weapons scripts have unfortunately taken a tremendous amount of time.

For colloquial, wakaran might get picked up, but not likely. You're not going to get imaichi or typos to resolve in babelfish, and certainly not gure-nedo rancha to return either.

i was interested about this hind ages ago, but...

... but now news, so i deleted from my HDD (brains) smile_o.gif

this is most wounderful chopper in ofp!!! well it would count huge lods numbers, i think, but it's worth it!

Here a new pic

MI-24 P

If all goes well there will also be new pilots for it wich will also be used by OurWeapons Mod later...

Ok, fine. I've probably spammed enough in the 'other' board that rep is down a bit. Maybe. Anyway here's the belated updates.

2005-03-13

(Comments, see previous for news)

(This may be a "Scars" comment, the poster is "scaras" though and the Japanese is a bit different than normal.)

Quote[/b] ]

Thanks. If I manage it, I'd like to release it sometime between this month and middle of next month. (ie by mid-April. -ed.)

The large number of equipment variations is rather worrying.

What to make next... haven't really given it any thought yet.

(It's) still not after completion yet.

Quote[/b] ]

The Leopard is certainly rather weak (reference to a earlier lo-quality buggy addon), please feel free to experiment with the config files, specificly in the HP section I think some changes are stronger than the CZ variation.

Working diligently to complete the model, but having no materials am waiting on BWMOD.

2005-04-06

Chechnya Cammo

Quote[/b] ]

It's become neccessary to make two more texture patterns.

Sigh, the time continues on...

-edit-

NOTE: I'M JUST A CURIOUS READER DOING SOME TRANSLATING. EVEN THOUGH MY TRANSLATION SAYS HE ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO LOOK AT FIXING HIS LEOPARD, PING HIM FIRST FOR PERMISSION.

[/rant]

It can be longer, I don't mind waiting for such a beauty wow_o.gif

ughh = P been waiting to play with this for so long! cant wait to loiter over the battlefield fiering off at-2's and pickeling off fule air bombs.... ooooo RELEASE RELEASE!..... oop's i jizzed myself again....damn this addon

And rusting a bit atm due to a big lack of good scripters huh.gif

you're talking of the guy digging for rocks in Greece? whistle.gif

Didn't he say he'd come back this month?

Yeah, just release it with whatever scripts you have. They're going to be replaced by the mods anyway.

First priority is a well working standalone addon.

I dont think we just want to release stuff for replacement packs, anyway you have to wait some more for them since there is a lil more to do than scripts.

But as bonus theyll come with some pilots.

Oh and btw, i guess i dont have to ask but any volunteers here?

A few helpers would speed up everything.

It's so beautiful......zap! Hope you get some decent scripts together soon, an addon with textures like that shouldn't be rusting away, it should be eating tanks! Anyway, good luck with the scripts.