Sign in to follow this  
Spark

Which ennemis for the campaign?

We plan for a storyboard for the SwissMOD Campaign, we want your opinion!!  unclesam.gif

Thanks!!  smile_o.gif

EDIT: If wou want to help us, go on our forum!! tounge_o.gif

Germany and France, then you can concentrate on the missions as the units are out already biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gif What should be the reason for a War Swiss vs. France and Germany??? rock.gif

Why not Swiss vs. United Kingdom. The Swissman want more space on Earth, so they conquer the British Islands. xmas_o.gif

One of these these story is as silly as the other me think`s.

blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]Why not Swiss vs. United Kingdom. The Swissman want more space on Earth, so they conquer the British Islands.

ya, im sure they'd win. rock.gif

maybe....Iceland instead?

no! wink_o.gif

We need to decide wheter they are Americans or some unknown rebel/militant factor from eastern block. crazy_o.gif

If Switzerland would want to conquer more lands they should first battle with French,Germans or Austria.

Their not trying to capture land, their being invaded. We're trying to work out who by, Americans or Rebels. tounge_o.gif

terrorists harbouring countries

but i still vote east

i dun think they would stand against west

just my opinion

east block militants/rebels/whatever...? crazy_o.gif I'm tired of this b*s*t! How about a peacekeeping mission on Tonal, he?!

If so let's make something like operation "iraq freedom" or something. Some NATO units terrorists,car bombs and killing.

As a one of the swissmod campaign worker (i am smallworld in swissmod forums) i'll say thats a somewhat good idea.But tonal island is mostly desert so we would need desert units.So far Swissmod only has woodland camo.Also Swissmod is working on a comletely new island. But before that we'll work on Nogova.So no need for other islands i guess.But that Tonal idea is good.

wow_o.gif What should be the reason for a War Swiss vs. France and Germany??? rock.gif

Why not Swiss vs. United Kingdom. The Swissman want more space on Earth, so they conquer the British Islands. xmas_o.gif

One of these these story is as silly as the other me think`s.

blues.gif

Their meddling into Swiss affairs, trying to make their respective languages more important in Switzerland by financing separatists. First, the army fights the separatists, but then you find evidence for Franco-German involvement and you subsequently attack both as a form of punishment, advancing up to Marseilles and Frankfurt blues.gif

The difficulty is that we haven't time to make a another army like FDFmod. And we want to use no addons. We can't use the resistance because the SwissMOD is in resistance... crazy_o.gif But if somebody can make a "rebellian force", it should be good because PicVert is very busy now and me and Sirglider are not very strong on O2... sad_o.gif

Propably not. Atleast they didn't want to support FWW2 that way me thinks.

Swiss Vs East and West!

after all, the Swiss are a extremely violent people and one of the biggest threts to world peace.

How about a peacekeeping mission

I have to agree withn this  statement.

metalchris Posted on Dec. 09 2004,16:04

Quote[/b] ]

I'd like to see a Kosovo-Scenario maybe with an uprising ethnical confilct.

This is exactly what i would like to see,as i can't realy get my head around the idea of the Swiss army either invading or being invaded.To make it realistic have the peace keeping campaign and maybe you could base it around a tour of duty of a soldier who goes to 2 or 3 differant trouble spots around the world....

It's an easy mission editing trick to switch stock BIS Resistance units to west or east, no need to make new addons. The idea of Kosovo style conflict sounds interesting. smile_o.gif

Yep, but it's harder to switch resistance units to East/West than used the Russians or US army... crazy_o.gif But it's possible... smile_o.gif