Sign in to follow this  
DnA

Usage of this forum

You can use this forum to discuss the latest news items and happenings in the OFP community. You can for example use it for feedback on newsitems from OFPN. If you find an interesting news item you want to share with us all, you can also post it here.

Have fun smile.gif

Actually I did get the 2nd. I was thinking about getting the 1st post but then I thought that the scary moderators like placebo would get angry at me.

that placebo..... one scary mo fo.. lol

jk.. or am i?

i mean i got the 2nd post, not 2nd reply biggrin.gif

uh oh.... ok ok is it just me or has this topic gone completely OFF topic?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 12 2002,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo you've become a true spammer wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

By definition a moderator/admin can never be considered a spammer.........however if you wish I'd be happy to delete my post count on a daily basis* smile.gif

*what's good for the goose is good for the gander wink.gif

well Black op, to be honest with you, You have a giant duck, with large eyes, hands and arms instead of wings, and he seems overly angry at something.. and he has the name of Daffy. I'm not sure im the one with the scary avatar! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 12 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo you've become a true spammer wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

By definition a moderator/admin can never be considered a spammer.........however if you wish I'd be happy to delete my post count on a daily basis* smile.gif

*what's good for the goose is good for the gander wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It only be fair.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 12 2002,22:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but ur d00d has a white face!!!! *runs away in terror*<span id='postcolor'>

acually he has a "ICP" face (Insane Clown Posse) so for all intents and purposes you should be afraid smile.gif

hey hamster why did you change your avatar from a funny little hamster lifting a barbell to Cha Quavaro? dosnt suit you name very well confused.gif

hmm, it really shouldnt be hard to follow basic forum rules... WITHOUT having to be told. PM'ing abuse should stop though that is bad. that happened to me once when i first joined this forum.. hmm it was probly a diff forum not sure hehe tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Deus Ex @ Mar. 06 2002,07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm, it really shouldnt be hard to follow basic forum rules... WITHOUT having to be told.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL well it "shouldn't" no...........but..........

I personally prefer to moderate naked, I feel it helps wihth the concentration, I can't speak for the other mods though smile.gif