Sign in to follow this  
skeg_man

ADF Troops & SASR v1.1 (Bush/Des) - Released

Wasn't there an APC too?

I thought I saw one at GotF.net

well guys. anyone who likes to make aussie stuff please contact me through msn Jakal0z@hotmail.com .

as there is still a few of us floating around smile_o.gif

@Cap - i have been working on one lately. here is a little screen:

Olive F88

But as for the troop packs im not sure what the future of them is at the moment maybe if we get a few guys intested we can continue to make them.

Thanks Sabre

I would help. But I'm homing my skills in o2 with my Malaysian infantry wink_o.gif But I would like to help, cos I love Aussie shit but still training in way of o2 smile_o.gif

HEY ALL!!

Sorry, i did leave ya all in the lurch! I've finished the final of the release, and ill be heading home on the 11th of January. So wen i head home ill upload em. Maybe later on ill be able to do more shit.

Ill keep ya updated as often as i can.

Adios Guys

Skeg

HEY ALL!!

Sorry, i did leave ya all in the lurch! I've finished the final of the release, and ill be heading home on the 11th of January. So wen i head home ill upload em. Maybe later on ill be able to do more shit.

Ill keep ya updated as often as i can.

Adios Guys

Skeg

Thanks for the answer, even though you completely ditched me on MSN tounge_o.gif. Good news to hear of the update. Are Aimpoint's boots included biggrin_o.gif.

any update pics?

units look dam cool

u can make a coalition mission now

delta force and aussie sas

also any chance of jam compatibility?

earlyer i downloaded these troops to play around with then couple hours later you guys gave us the updated ones biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif wooo

any news ?

there´s a 1.5 version of the adf addons on blackdogs server in skegman´s folder but something must´ve gone wrong, both archives are only up to 500kb big crazy_o.gif

Sorry if this has been covered but I don't have time to go through all the topic.

These guys cause a conflict in my addon folder, they CTD when I put the marine assualt guys in aswell, but when they are out it works fine crazy_o.gif

Any help

cheers

sim

your problem is caused somewhere else, i can say for sure because i have the adf addons in my marine assault pack modfolder and it´s not producing any errors at all

Same here.

I haven't had a single prob with ADF yet.

It's missing blood textures for the regular army but it doesnt crash smile_o.gif

I had to mention that. biggrin_o.gif

Great, now I gotta go through me bloody modern addon folder crazy_o.gif

Thanks for the help guys smile_o.gif

sim

Sorry to bump, but are there any updates on these guys? I saw a couple pics on ofp.info a while back, but that was it.

-Thanks

im going to have to say that unfortunatly skeg man is no longer working on these units, because of him moving and other factors.

But never fear there is currently two different sets of Australian Troops being made,

One of them is by AFM ( Australian Forces Mod )

made by Ranger Bob these troops are going to feature most of the units which were in our pack but looking sexier  tounge_o.gif

soldier1.jpgsoldier2.jpgsoldier3.jpg

The second is in much earlier stages than AFM's but is going for a very realistic look to the units, in the texturing and modelling and therefore will take longer  biggrin_o.gif

bushhelm.jpg

looking sexxaaaay! How do you get such sharp textures on the helmet?

looking sexey indeed. Something bothering me is in some pics of Aussie troops theres a greyish Auscam camo... what is it, All i know of is the Desert and the everyones use's smile_o.gif

it would most likely be the new DPDU

here is a pic to show you the difference (new one is on left, old one on right)

raafiraq.jpg

as you can see it is more greyish than the older one which is more yellow

Those shots look awesome. Are any of the Aussie mods making an OPFOR?

Not sure if you need my help but I'd be happy to help you guys make addons, I have a bit of experience but mainly in config/scripting area rather than anywhere else, I can model in o2 and texture. wink_o.gif

Not that this matters but I always play with ATF. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Aussie chicks are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge_o.gif

damn right they are man. Ooof. tounge_o.gif

Aussie chicks are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge_o.gif

thats because they are in a hot country tounge_o.gif