Sign in to follow this  
cervomix

How about a FAMAS?

Je ne sais pas..

You want a FAMAS? I would like to see it in OFP, too. However, its not really the best weapon wink.gif The best military standart rifle is the german G36a I guess.

FAMAS? Yeah. As part of an International Pack. But that'd unbalance stuff in NATO's favour so we'd need a Russian Pack to go with all the FAMAS and L85.

Less range and accuracy than an L85 but actually works is the general description for a FAMAS, right?

Oh you crazy Europeans always start such original threads. This topic has been discussed and argued over dozens of times before.

What would another assault rifle add to the gameplay of OFP? I'll tell you the answer. NOTHING.

My suggestion to you is to hope that the sdk comes out so you or a modeller can make your rifle and quiet all of the Europeans wishing for their country's assault rifle. But you know what? The sdk isn't out yet, so why don't people stop starting these topics until it does come out?

because soon to be lt , arguing and the such is part of the human nature, and ive a bloke cant have a good gripe once in a while well its bad for moral tounge.gif

i cant wait for the sdk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cervomix @ Jan. 10 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Am i the only french on this forum?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't worry, this french canadian will take this french too and show him the light at the end of the tunnel (second time i'm doing this).

bof, vous ęte peut-ęte deux ou trois, ché pas, moi j'suis Québécois, mais j'parle français alors sa s'équivaut. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACT SMILEY @ Jan. 10 2002,02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Less range and accuracy than an L85 but actually works is the general description for a FAMAS, right?<span id='postcolor'>

Doesn't the rifle have an really high rate of fire? In most mods that I play that model the rifle, it is always the fastest firing gun.

COLINMAN

The FAMAS woulden't be a tottaly unrealitic weapon to use. I've seen US Marines using them in Afghanistan.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about a FAMAS?<span id='postcolor'>

Now we're talking!

I would love to see the FAMAS in OFP (as most of the ppl on OFPN already know wink.gif ).