Sign in to follow this  
Evishion

2 rifles on 1 soldier.. possible ?

Hey..

I have been woundering on a thing,

is tehre possible to make it so a soldier can carry 2 rifles ? like he hold 1 , and 1 on the back.. so he can switch?

is that possible ?.. if its pretty easy to make. can someone tell how.. would be darn cool..

-thx

I remember reading a while ago that some1 was attempting this and released some screenshots of both rifles visible on the soldier. I can remember who was doing this or where i saw it.

I remember reading a while ago that some1 was attempting this and released some screenshots of both rifles visible on the soldier. I can remember who was doing this or where i saw it.

i think inv44

awesome.. hope he/they or whatever it is, release it soon.. would be real awesome with 2 rifles biggrin_o.gif

well i havent seen anything about it for a while so im not too sure if its still being attempted.

i really hope so.

is there alot of config scripting to make that work?

I thought this thread was dealing with the question if we could have gun's "akimbo" style ,like a uzi in the left hand and one in the right hands shooting toghether ,wich would be cool but probably impossible.

That would indeed be impossible. Or at least it would be impossible to fire them independently.

To have two guns, this would simply function as one gun with a very high rate of fire and a larger mag-capacity. It should be possible to make a model wih two guns and create animations to replace the pistol anim so he holds the guns correctly.

So it would be possible, but than theunit would not be able to fire any other sidearm than the double-guns, since he will always try to fire the weapon in akimbo style (thus leaving one hand empty if any other sidearm is used).

I think it's a lot of work for such a small addon, though.

It'd simply require one to make new anims for the secondary weapon and a little bit of config work... though I doubt you can use the same weapon for both slots.

Hey..

I have been woundering on a thing,

is tehre possible to make it so a soldier can carry 2 rifles ? like he hold 1 , and 1 on the back.. so he can switch?

is that possible ?.. if its pretty easy to make. can someone tell how.. would be darn cool..

-thx

I didn't test it, but I think you could create a rifle that takes up WeaponSlotSecondary. Disadvantage is that this rifle would ALWAYS be in the secondary weapons slot, making it impossible to carry an AT launcher along with it.

Just remember: with Flashpoint, pretty much ANYTHING is possible. You just have to figure out how.