Sign in to follow this  
Junker

My 1st Nam Campaign

Bloody excellent, I prefer that vid to your first one smile_o.gif

Looks really nice, now I can't wait for it!!! biggrin_o.gif

sim

Allright, Junker sir.Where then is the campaign itself or you 've just given up such a promising yet still shamefully neglected idea like making a campaign set in the Vietnam war and based strictly on flying choppers? I've been dreaming of that since I read "Chickenhawk" by Mr. Mason and I've seen the wonders of SEBNAM Pack II and lots of tasty Nam addons by some other addon makers.

This is Bill Lee, sgt 1st class, company H (Ranger), 75tth infantry.

Junker, how is it comming along?..hope the interests are still there...good news to you, all i can say is get ready Wagner's 'ride of the valkyries' for apocalypse now.......... wink_o.gif

I have made about 5-6 missions for the campaign but since i have bought VBS1 i have lost interest in OFP all togther.

If anyone wants to finish it off i can send them the stuff  smile_o.gif

PS i dont read these forums that much so dont expaect a reply for atleast week or so smile_o.gifxmas_o.gif

Dammit, what a pity!Yeah, This is burroughs from OFPNAM.I would gladly accept your offer if there is nothing that can change your mind.I am not a mission maker myself, but I hope that a good friend of mine will like the idea.My e-mail is burroughs@tlen.pl.Thanks for the reply.