Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

@lifeguard

Seals,seals,seals...And than a spetsnaz fastroping from Mi8 under cover of a couple Mi28. nener.gif

Just for ones who still awaits this pack.Got my eye and hands on beta of updated weapons pack.It's worth to wait,believe me,guys.Laser is doing his best.Just a small phrase-his pack is a real alternative to SJB's from now on. wink_o.gif

Any screenshots for us plebs?

wink_o.gif

Yup the newer weap pack version is a real improvement for sure smile_o.gif

If he wasnt such a damn busy man id already have asked Laser to help bith on the RHS weaps...

Btw shouldnt take Laser too long till release now, modelwise all is done since a while and when Voyager has the scripts finished theyll release.

Hope its released before i go into the army in May huh.gif

It will prolly release the day i leave.....go fig...

Though i know youre right about the worth the wait part. Im jus tryin to stay sane till then. banghead.gif

@ch_123

If Laser will allow me...I'll post some nice hi-res (1920*1200-the resolution I play) screenshots with my own graphic enchancements.But sorry,I don't have any permission for that yetand won't risk my reputation if it's not allowed.

He always tells me i can post pics of the stuff if i want as he also already did so no big surprises there.

So i guess you could also post some without probs... btw looking at that resolution, mahaha youre insane ^^

Maybe i try that too the gfx card should handle it.

But maybe better you wait for a OK if you wanna be 100% secure

I know the scripts are still being worked on, but i wouldnt mind seeing some pics of the HALO function on the troops.

*thinks of my old 9-cell 220sq ft. canopy and gets nostalgic*

Actually, I'm really looking forward mos to the HaLo units smile_o.gif , not the weapons pack ..<<[ I don't know how it's gonna be, maybe better then SJB's , who knows]>>. icon_rolleyes.gif

I wish [and I think everybody can agree on that --> ] that maybe Laser will add 1 Halo unit that has nothing to do with US Army/Airforce or whatever, so it can be used in a  ["" Black On Black""] mission, pure Black Operations  [Metal Gear Solid 3 - the first cutscene - Halo jump anyone  wink_o.gif  ]?  where nobody needs to know what country you represent [i mean, the units will probably will have US flag or ranks or something . . . So i hope that 1 units will be at least without all of it] . .<<[Laser, take not of this wish [kind of request]  wink_o.gif ] >>

@Shadow NX

whats up man ? long time no spoken wink_o.gif

Or perhaps a similar unit described above by mp_phonix with no unit flags could also be accompanied by one that we (as mission designers) could use the setobjecttexture command to apply our own flags/unit markings to the unit's sleeves/chest etc.

A SCAR? It seems Blackblood has some competition wink_o.gif

EDIT: Didnt see other pics at first, and didnt realize that they could be zoomed in banghead.gif I really cant wait to try these out!

hehe was already wondering why i didnt find it in the weap pack ^^

w00ps sad_o.gif Is that a new beta version of the SCARs in the screenshots?

@ch_123

Stop hijacking thread guys,all the questions in Comment CF thread. wink_o.gif

woa old skool or what the m79 was replaced ages ago wasnt it in main stream use

Same with Colt 45, M14/M21, LAW etc. Theyre all good weapons, and if theres no suitable replacement, SpecOps will keep on to them

And the SEALS still use the 3color desert camo instead of the new desert marpat(?). Someone from a other forum said the SF uses the m79 because its more accurate than the m203 in case you want to detonate a IED... smile_o.gif

And the SEALS still use the 3color desert camo instead of the new desert marpat(?). Someone from a other forum said the SF uses the m79 because its more accurate than the m203 in case you want to detonate a IED...  smile_o.gif

that was me dude wink_o.gif

And it was a suggestion as to why they use it. It's not the only reason of course.

Marpat is for the Marines. SEALs are US Navy. But in the future I think you'll see them wearing Marpat or ACU when operating near Marine or Army units. Otherwize they'll be sticking out and everyone can see they are SF. And that's not good.

m72 family LAW arent that good against much else than exceedingly light armour and bunkers and the m141 is rivaling that now i agree though if its not broken dont fix it wink_o.gif

Same with Colt 45, M14/M21, LAW etc. Theyre all good weapons, and if theres no suitable replacement, SpecOps will keep on to them

M79 is also in use with several non-SF Army and USMC units in Iraq.