Sign in to follow this  
gandalf the white

Looking for addon

i found this picture in some photography thread, looked like fun , so i saved it, however, a friend of mine gave me a screen of her in bulldozer:  the proof it wasn't photoshopping but a real addon!

who knows where i can find this addon?

Addon image ( 18+ )

thanks in advance,

GtW

EDIT: to any BIS striketeams in the vicinity: i asked Placebo if the picture can remain here, cause without an example i'll never get an answer wink_o.gif .

I think that was a model converted from a game but i havent heard anything about it being released

weee wooo weee woo calling all units naked photo in forums all strike teams report in  tounge_o.gif  i think that addon was posted on operation flashpoint .ru  if link is needed just ask just try goin through the acrchive srry if that doesnt help

Actually, for the "Streetgirl" addon, the hair and face change randomly. And I do think it's a seperate addon. The top one is better, and I'd like to have it, if we can figure out which one it is.

Those two are totally different pics.

I like the first pic.

BOING!!!!!

Excuse me for a few minutes.

I gotta go to the bathroom to... uh... uh..?

Wash my hands!

Ok I'm back now! Nothing like clean hands!

When you find that addon. Let me know!

Hey did you all notice the smiles on those two guys face?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

I appreciate it's difficult at times depending on the subject matter, but let's try to at least pretend we've matured beyond the stage of giggling school boys.

the "streetgirl" addon is corrupted , main menu dissapeared for me and skies got black etc ...  plus it ain't "the one".

i also saw it as a model for Farcry (it's a small world) so i think it's just a model you fetch from a CD with 1001 models...

the search continues!

That looks like a convert from Max Payne 2.Ive never seen it though sorry.But It looks like a static object.

Blanco once mentioned on this forum that the shooting range addon used in his shooting practice mission contained an easter egg = an all-naked lady. not sure though whether it is this high-polished model

EDIT: can't be it, the model is on one of the shooting ranges. You can't load it in the editor (crashes), I took a preview in Oxygen.

It's Mona Sax. it's an importet Max Payne 2 model. You can actually play with her with a little trick smile_o.gif

I don't know who importet it to OFP but as far as I remember there were some animation problems and that's why it wasn't released. But maybe I'm wrong.