Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

MiG ANIMALS

k, Drow i'll make a standalone addon with  water buffalo for Unsung Mod but if i have to do or reajust the model it will take a little time We can talk about in the MSN  wink_o.gif

Really need some rabbits, for general scenery use. Maybe a fox, a badger etc... for that "Euro" feel.

You hear a noise from the bushes... is it the enemy? Or some rabbits having it off? Good eh?

k, Drow i'll make a standalone addon with  water buffalo for Unsung Mod but if i have to do or reajust the model it will take a little time We can talk about in the MSN  wink_o.gif

Really need some rabbits, for general scenery use. Maybe a fox, a badger etc... for that "Euro" feel.

You hear a noise from the bushes... is it the enemy? Or some rabbits having it off? Good eh?

yea nice idea biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Or to be able to play a Wolf in a pack - how he comes along in middle of WWIII smile_o.gif

With sidestep animations ! crazy_o.gif

The main prob is not the models or texturesThe prob is that all those animals need new anims and new cfgmoves class smile_o.gif

yo mig, tugas alee!!!

Do u know if dolfins/sharks/wales/piranhas are possible in ofp?

or are the animations too dificult to be done.

Just some toughts:

Remember the lake addon that was to be released, i guess it could be changed to fill a designated area so we could place it with WRP/Visitor in islands, and if this was possible we could the piranhas and other river animals, and realy see them

inside the river at diferent heights.

rock.gif

- As for sea i the only way i can think is that i could would only be used in a map was "continental" style (what i mean is that the wrp guy would have to fill the whole map with a layer of ground - model the botton of the ocean - then he would make the island, but the island would not start from 0 m hight, it would have a base - the height of the island base would be the water deept - then he could start making the island from that base, later we would fill the map - only in the base height - with the lake addon (somehow modified to fill the amout of area we want).

crazy_o.gif

Sounds crazy but if this work it would be mad Kewl, this way we could have transparent water, a modeled botton with fauna, biodiversity, etc, have submarinhos like in reality(they would have similar heli config), have water animals, have diver soldiers, etc etc

ghostface.gif

if anyone trying this or knows its impossible please reply something. :P

Peace

yo mig, tugas alee!!!

Do u know if dolfins/sharks/wales/piranhas are possible in ofp?

or are the animations too dificult to be done.

Just some toughts:

Remember the lake addon that was to be released, i guess it could be changed to fill a designated area so we could place it with WRP/Visitor in islands, and if this was possible we could the piranhas and other river animals, and realy see them

inside the river at diferent heights.

rock.gif

- As for sea i the only way i can think is that i could would only be used in a map was "continental" style (what i mean is that the wrp guy would have to fill the whole map with a layer of ground - model the botton of the ocean - then he would make the island, but the island would not start from 0 m hight, it would have a base - the height of the island base would be the water deept - then he could start making the island from that base, later we would fill the map - only in the base height - with the lake addon (somehow modified to fill the amout of area we want).

crazy_o.gif

Sounds crazy but if this work it would be mad Kewl, this way we could have transparent water, a modeled botton with fauna, biodiversity, etc, have submarinhos like in reality(they would have similar heli config), have water animals, have diver soldiers, etc etc

ghostface.gif

if anyone trying this or knows its impossible please reply something. :P

Peace

Any type of animal is possible in OFP, using scripting.

Take for instance the bat. Some said it couldn't be done, but Mig did it. Then there's the mule. Then there's the budgie... ok the last one was a lie smile_o.gif

If you can make subs, you can make whales and piranhas. Only one problem: as the water is not transparent, how are you supposed to see the piranhas before it is too late?

the whale thing for normal water was only the tail animation that would come up and down, if u ever seen that move is that what im trying to say, the shark would only be the up tail, as for piranhas it would only for that lake addon, the water there was transparent.

By the way anyone knew what hapenned to that lake addon, it would be a great addtion to ofp, cuz it could be modified to fill land as rivers

this would mean realy a river at any height of the island.

i found that lake addon thing, its amazing, tough im not sure if will ever be released.

Here

It realy looks great, somebody should contact that guy.

i think its only a transparent layer, the person can only walk in the terrain, but he needed scripts to swimm, so the only thing needed to make it realistic was to make some swim anims and scripts in order that as soon u enter the lake u would be able to swim everyere and not walk, also a breathing script, This would be realy amazinhg.

wow_o.gif

yeah, that lake thing is kinda old news...

But anyways.... the animals look awsome blues.gif

yea i know the lake is old but still someone should release that it would alow to make rivers in islands.

and maybe like i thinked, the sea :P

That lake reminds me the swimming pool i made for FML_objects pack. Addon is available. My pool is a small lake with transparent waters biggrin_o.gif

nice!

but i think the lake addon is not realy water is more like a graffical layer, and if we could use it with triggers, wrp guy would just have to rise/lower the area, and then aply the trigger, and it would like its in the lake addon pictures.

its just a tought but if possible would be nice biggrin_o.gif

Hey MIG did u get my msg some time ago? or maybe u didnt understand what im i asking (that happends many times crazy_o.gif  )?

Plz tell if ur interested wink_o.gif

Has anyone had trouble with version 0.2 (the most current?) of this add-on? Executing the mission-editor with any of the animals in it results in the error "No entry 'config.cpp/cfgMovesMCMiG_Mule/Actions.StaticCombatRelaxedActions'."

I've tried it with the earliest version of his add-on that includes mules in the game, but the result is the same. How is this repaired?

Thanks

You're about to get wasted by the mods, so I'll be quick.

If you have ANY other replacement anim pack installed, the animals won't work. That is, they won't work unless you have a clean OFP (animation wise).

Quote[/b] ]You're about to get wasted by the mods, so I'll be quick.

If you have ANY other replacement anim pack installed, the animals won't work. That is, they won't work unless you have a clean OFP (animation wise).

It's sad that we aren't allowed to discuss addons unless they are popular and brand new. I guess that's how everything is these days, fickle. Playing something that isn't "brand new" is frowned upon. You're supposed to just download the addon of the week and take pics for the CP thread, don't bother downloading any thing older or worse yet discussing them.

Quote[/b] ]You're about to get wasted by the mods, so I'll be quick.

It's sad that we aren't allowed to discuss addons unless they are popular and brand new. I guess that's how everything is these days, fickle. Playing something that isn't "brand new" is frowned upon. You're supposed to just download the addon of the week and take pics for the CP thread, don't bother downloading any thing older or worse yet discussing them.

I'm sorry but this is very unfair comments. The board rules are there not to piss off the users, but make the board easier to browse. You know, people (at least I do) expect to find the topics about the latest addons in this particular section. If you guys actually read the rules, you would know A&M:D forum is there for bringing up questions regarding older addons.

Sorry for playing mod... and no hard feelings. wink_o.gif

In actuality if the bump is somewhat significant and re-ignites the topic we tend to let it slide smile_o.gif