Sign in to follow this  
skeg_man

ADF SASR RELEASED v1.0

G'Day,

MY APOLOGIES IF I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD PEOPLE IN THE READ-ME FOR THANX! Please E-mail me, ur info and wot i have used and if its alrite to use it. Sorry, its just that so much is from here and there! I mearly put it together. Thanx again!

Yes, ur reading that right! We have v.1.0 ready for people to download!! Many thanx to all the people that helped us out on this stuff. I'm glad that now we can give the people a half decent ADF force. Anyways enuff chat, all ya need is the two downloads from the below link.

Also note, that u need S&E Marines, and the BAS- Del/Rang. Everyone should have those two addon's anyways. Happy shooting, and post all comments. We hope to update these packs again!

Thanx for uploading HooahMan!

Also was a pleasure working with ya Sasr Sabre!

ADF SASR Weapons

ADF SASR Units

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Australian SASR is the greatist. So is Australian Army. smile_o.gif

downloading now.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

oi oi oi

Aussie

oi

I am glad to see these guys finally in game! Great job on them biggrin_o.gif

Thanx fighter!! Awesome pics there Gordy!!

That's what these guys are for, right.

Next release will be stand alone, except for the fact ull need the S & E Marines. Thats as good as i can do. LoL, hope you guys/girls are enjoyin em!

Excellent units, very good. We need a australian island so though for the units in the Aus camo. Good to here that the next version wont require the BAS stuff, as i dont use either MArine Assault pack or BAS units much/at all.

Theirs a mirror for the Units and Weapons on ofpbase, as well as the required addons.

glad some of you like it biggrin_o.gif Thank You to everyone providing pictures and Links. Much appreciated smile_o.gif

Ok I gave them a test run before bloody excellent boys there are a few things that need to be fixed but overall best infantry addon i've ever downloaded.

Issues/Suggestions:

1) SASR HELO (not sure if that's the right name) has an untextured part I think it's an Oxygen tank on his leg, you may or may not be aware of this.

2) The original ADF S-70 pilot isn't finished perhaps this may be an addition in the next version?

That's all for now, i'll be back if I spot anything else.

Fantastic work, these are great units, thank you to all involved.

Small bug report, the Desert M4 M203 Elcan is recognised as empty in the inventory. I was using the Desert SASR patrol units, dunno if it is a weapon or solider problem?

Cool guys!! I couldn't be happier!! If i knew everyone would be so happy to see em, i would pumped em out earlier! Hahahah, anyways updates are starting, and also the Aussie Mecernary's are on ther way too. Keep ya all posted.

Keep up the posts, thanx all!!

Great units, really good.

By the Way, Gordy, what island did you take the screenies on?

Cat Afganistan

These really are awesome, there are so many units and the guns all have a really satisfying bang on them, i espically like the remington 870.

By the way, what does a tag-E do?

AMAZING ... really great and BIG release. especially the SPECIAL FORCES ... hrhrhrhrhrhrh.

even if I don't like the AUS camo sad_o.gif ...

found some little things: textureprobs:

adfheadset.jpg

adfhalo.jpg

adfvest.jpg

and one little thing I personaly don't like about the units even if SOLDIERS wear OAKLEY sunglasses and goggles.

adfsun.jpg

for me war is no matter of style ... or looking good .... but I don't think that you wanted to bring that along.

STILL AMAZING WORK ... REALLY GOOD QUALITY STUFF !!!!!!

Thanx for uploading HooahMan!

Thanks for posting it aswell you lazy son of a bi...

Uh... nice addon... tounge_o.gif