Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

-=Avignon Island+-

If anyone is interested in making a fall or winter version feel free to do so because I don't have any fall or winter objects (56k for the time being). I was going to make some variants but without the stuff I can't really.

Thats really too bad sad_o.gif

Actually i'm on a 56k also, and had one of my friends downloaded FDF1.3 and burned it onto a CD. It took him like 2 months to finaly give it to me though crazy_o.gif

What about Kegetys Winter Kolgujev? Thats not too big tounge_o.gif

I bet once we have a winter version of Avignon, we probably have a lot more winter/arctic units wink_o.gif

Either way...no fall or winter, i'm really happy that we atleast have this smile_o.gif

Im not positive but I think with Winter Nogojev a lot of the trees I used are missing since 95% of the trees on Kolgujev and Nogojev are pine trees. 75% of the trees I used were normal oak and branched trees instead of pine.

Quote[/b] ]

I would'nt mind a fall or winter versions

I second that! A winter and/or fall version of this great island would be great, wish I had the talent (and time). Hopefully someone picks up the ball where you left it Jakerod...

Thanks again!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

nice little touch on the church...

dxdshot1091910640.jpg

i wonder what they're gonna build here.. smile_o.gif could it be a monument in a further release...I'd like to think so.

dxdshot1091910745.jpg

This one even surpases its "mother", ie Nogova. biggrin_o.gif

Excellent addon!!

Thanks for all your compliments guys.

Im hoping the new one im working on will be even better.

May require some custom textures and buildings made from BDM though not sure yet.

After 7 Islands (some I thought just sucked so I deleted them) I'm kind of running out of ways to use the buildings and make it unique.

If anyone would like to help with the modeling or texturing of new objects for the island email me or talk to me on MSN

Jakerod80@hotmail.com

E.G. if you want better things on these islands, such as an actual monument as was pointed out, or maybe new churches, perhaps new homes, we could use the help... badly.

Quote[/b] ]E.G. if you want better things on these islands, such as an actual monument as was pointed out, or maybe new churches, perhaps new homes, we could use the help... badly.

Or even if you don't want new buildings and just new units we could use more help in that field as well.