Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

ORCS RF Motorized Riflemen

I've download and it works very good !!!

THIS IS THE BEST ADDON I'VE NEVER SEEN !!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

Very good joob ORCS,I'll replace immediately EECP 4.2 naval marines by those...

Quote[/b] ]ORCS Development Studios presents to the OFP community the RF motorized rifle troops pack.

11 models of soldiers in two forms of camouflage, and update for the Russian weaponpack, previously released by ORCS. In the weaponpack are added AK47, AKS-47, AKM, AKMB and GSH-Y8.

In connection with the numerous requests of the community, addon is represented in three versions: with the textures in high resolution, normal and low.

All versions have identical name..pbo, which makes it possible to optionally change the size of textures if necessary. Simply replace file with the more poor resolution .pbo for an increase in the performance.

Note: version with the high resolution textures is still experimental, and is not intended for use in missions.

On the authors:

- the motorized riflemen: Texture and model assembling - Denorc[.ORccS ]. Aid in the simulation - Smin_.D[.ORccS ]. Thanks Laser for the models given.

- the weaponpack: model and texture - Rus_.Partizan. Separate appreciation Earl for the model GP.

ORCS Development thanks: CrazySoldier [ GSS ], Offtime & Sgt. Stryker (Unsung Vietnam War Mod), T -rex, Psykke and all, who helped us in the work.

DOWNLOAD:

Low Res Version

Medium Res Version

High Res Version

RF Weaponpack Update:

ICP_RFWP v 2.5

RPG Pack

And one more thing, the next version will have some armor and maybe winter outfit.

Other than Laser's Deltas, are there any other US troop addons that have similar addon strength attributes?

Good job, but as Miss Avon mentioned... only with two of these guys, they can massacre 5 squads of men sad_o.gif (Hyukishi's, MAP, etc) biggrin_o.gifrock.gif

Great job guys but their usage is somewhat monopolized to only ORCS/Laser's units crazy_o.gif

Good job, but as Miss Avon mentioned... only with two of these guys, they can massacre 5 squads of men sad_o.gif (Hyukishi's, MAP, etc) biggrin_o.gifrock.gif

Great job guys but their usage is somewhat monopolized to only ORCS/Laser's units crazy_o.gif

It would be nice to know if Laser or ORCS are working on any equivalent Western forces. rock.gif

Oh btw...love the AK sounds smile_o.gif

Sounds just like the ones on TV tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Great work guys !!! Fantastic textures , super sound !!!

Thx for these addons !

fighter

smile_o.gif

Hei

Good work!

But found a error. Got error with this file icprpg7.pbo because i have that file from RF Airborne Troops. v1.51 and i overwrit it with the new icprpg7.pbo from RF motorized rifle troops pack. Maybe should do something with that.

Anyway, i like that RF motorized rifle troops pack

Good work

these are some of the best units ive seen so far!!

whats the deal w/ the akmb? is it jut the standard akm w/ an orange plastic mag? and shouldnt the akm have the slanted muzzle break that your akms has?

the next update of the RFweapons pack should include an rpk-47 and an rpg-29 and it will be the best thing ever.

have you guys ever considered making soviet era troops?

Madame Cleo, Psykke (also from ORCS)  is making Soviet soldiers to replace BIS ones. He is also making some Afghan-era Soviet troops.

ps10.jpg

ps30.jpg

psy20.jpg

psy30.jpg

psy10.jpg

Madame Cleo, Psykke (also from ORCS) is making Soviet soldiers to replace BIS ones. He is also making some Afghan-era Soviet troops.

That is JUST what OFP has needed from day 1! wow_o.gif

I have always wanted something to replace the ugly BIS soldiers.

Fantastic soldiermodels and textures, plus a very complete weapon pack. smile_o.gif

I'm very happy to hear the news that Psykke is working on replacments for the Soviet era BIS troops. biggrin_o.gif

They are absolutely great! I have been wanting basic russian soldiers for ages!  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

ORCS, you are becoming my favourite addon team of all times!

I absolutely love that you made different versions for slower comps.

And finally someones making good soviet troops to fight the afgan guerillas and they can be used to other things as well. Good thing is that they have winter gear.   wink_o.gif

The balance thing bothers me too but I always replace some of your weapons by Earls JAM high dispersion weapons and mags so they are not so overpowered anymore.

Dam I like you guys!  smile_o.gif

hmmm

one of me vs 2 full squads of them in 3 trys

1st try M16(INQ/BIS) with 4 mags - i win

2nd try M249 (S&E) with 4 mags - i win

3rd try M24(INQ) with 8 mags - i win

i dont see the problem here people crazy_o.gif i shoot they die. default 1 to 2 hits sometimes 3 if u suck tounge_o.gif which usualy i did biggrin_o.gif

Fantastic work ORCS,you make the best russian addons for OFP.

The detail is stunning but until now all I am able to do is admire the pics.

Does anyone have a mirror other then ofp.info,it doesn`t seem to work for me even after trying numerous times.

Thank you Avon Lady,dunno why but I was actually hoping for you to come to the rescue tounge_o.gif

edit:Guess I`ve jinxed it.There is something wrong about your server to.The same problem goes on and on for some time.I am using Download Accelerator Plus and at first I have an extraordinary speed but sometimes it unexpectedly restarts,with a measly 2 kb speed and resume no suported.Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

Thank you Avon Lady,dunno why but I was actually hoping for you to come to the rescue  tounge_o.gif

edit:Guess I`ve jinxed it.There is something wrong about your server to.The same problem goes on and on for some time.I am using Download Accelerator Plus and at first I have an extraordinary speed but sometimes it unexpectedly restarts,with a measly 2 kb speed and resume no suported.Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

Hold down the SHIFT key when you click on the download link at either OFP.CZ or on my files at FileFront. That will force your browser's default download manager to do the download instead of DAP, which is most likely the cause of your problems.

Hold down the SHIFT key when you click on the download link at either OFP.CZ or on my files at FileFront. That will force your browser's default download manager to do the download instead of DAP, which is most likely the cause of your problems.

sad_o.gif  i have also problems with your dl on filefront. i use netpumper pro and tried to press shift but the only thing that happend is a new window with the same content.

plz help

sad_o.gif  i have also problems with your dl on filefront. i use netpumper pro and tried to press shift but the only thing that happend is a new window with the same content.

plz help

you should be holding down the SHIFT key when the small popup window shows and it says CLICK THIS LINK.

BTW, I'm using GetRight and it works most everywhere.

These look awsome and without word from ORCS sounds like they like to suprise us.I will download these guys at lunch when I got time.

This was bikecop272 and I approved this message.