Sign in to follow this  
bonko the sane

Hawk_C130

I asked Hawk if i could improve his C130 using the updated C130 model from the USCG Mod, he agreed and so did Colonel Klink, my thanks to them.

This model will be v1.3 as theres been at least 2 previous releases of these planes.

Addon comes in two schemes, grey and green camo, all in .paa format and with a ton of cool scripts. This has been a cool exercise for me, as ive never made any addons in my life and finaly i learned a little bit smile_o.gif

Only one problem, i need a host :|

ill mail the main news sites and hopefully it will be released.

i was a little disapointed, i know its the middle of the night now, hopefully this will be up by morning. got hosts for any screenshots at least....this thread is pretty bland for a so called completed addon dude... wink_o.gif

w00t! w00t! New exteror textures! biggrin_o.gif

Thank you so much for the update!

wink_o.gif

so whats new in this one?

the old version had only 2 lods (even in .pac format lagged a bit) and no shadow, this version has the new lods and shadow by Col.Klink, i only adapted Hawks textures and tweaked a few bits that were missing.

so whats new in this one?

the old version had only 2 lods (even in .pac format lagged a bit) and no shadow, this version has the new lods and shadow by Col.Klink, i only adapted Hawks textures and tweaked a few bits that were missing.

correction:

shadow by bullz_eye_on_my_back (he the guy taht made th baragge ballons and security camera)

and email the file to me ill give u a host on @war smile_o.gif

mail it to me, I can put it on ofp.At

coldfrites At yahoo.de

I can host!

Have you retained the previous version's addon name so that it can be used in existing missions without need to modify the mission.sqm file? rock.gif

To all involved:

Looks very nice! biggrin_o.gif

I look forward to trying them out. smile_o.gif

Asmo

Send me new C-130 on my personal e-mail (check your PM for it). I will put C-130 addon on ofp.info.

fighter

smile_o.gif

Txs for the replies, mail is being sent.

@Pappy: i didnt know the shadow was by bullz_eye_on_my_back, ill add him on read me.

@ Avon : yes, .pbo name is the same.

<S>

Thanks for you continued work on this project. I will push this through S4 in SWAF so we can have another fresh addon to use when summer break is done. Look forward to your return to active duty wink_o.gif

I do have a question so I will send you an ICQ.

Hey Bonko, man, could you contact Hawk and see if he can release a link as to where his C-17 Globemaster is? Supposedly he has one hiding somewhere, it's really needed!!!

Ter isso seria do best mm!!!

BUZZARD @ Aug. 03 2004,14:21)]Hey Bonko, man, could you contact Hawk and see if he can release a link as to where his C-17 Globemaster is? Supposedly he has one hiding somewhere, it's really needed!!!

Here is his hidden place Secret tounge_o.gif

And Hawk never made a C-17 Globemaster wink_o.gif

The released C-17 Globalmaster addons this are the only ones Link

Have you thought about making a lengthened version to simulate the -30 versions of the aircraft. I'm especially interested in the C-130J-30, but it also includes a new interior, since the cockpit is completely reworked in this version.

argh!! all the mails with the .rar file (10Mb) were returned crazy_o.gif

either its the recipients who cant accept it or its my mail that has a limit...anyone can set up a temp ftp for me to upload?

BUZZARD @ Aug. 03 2004,14:21)]Hey Bonko, man, could you contact Hawk and see if he can release a link as to where his C-17 Globemaster is? Supposedly he has one hiding somewhere, it's really needed!!!

Here is his hidden place Secret tounge_o.gif

And Hawk never made a C-17 Globemaster wink_o.gif

The released C-17 Globalmaster addons this are the only ones Link

According to Bobcatt666 on the C-17 Globemaster III thread of A&M:D section, Hawk did make a C-17... well, guess he sent us all on a wild goose chase... sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hawk made a C17 also, that was way better looking and flyable.  You'll have to hunt for it.    Thats was on par with his other addons..

Bonko, in the future an international version of this addon would be really sweet! With switchable country roundels and aircraft numbers similar to the ones on Footmunches aircraft.

I really like the looks of this, and can't wait to get my grubby hands on it!

argh!! all the mails with the .rar file (10Mb) were returned  crazy_o.gif

either its the recipients who cant accept it or its my mail that has a limit...anyone can set up a temp ftp for me to upload?

I have sent the file to Avon on behalf of Bonko. I will attempt to send to Pappy as well.

I'd like to see these redone as an AC-130U, and MC-130, to go with all the excellent SOF units in the game.

what about sending it to Avon or someone else by instant messenging program such as msn , icq , aol?

It very good way i think, much better tha crappy mail accounts and homepages that doesn't accept filesizes and shit like that tounge_o.gif it can take a while to send bigger files depending on connection and stuff like that but it usually works very nice. I know a addon maker who i beta test addons for and he always sends stuff on msn smile_o.gif its like the best thing made, i send him missions and he send me addons biggrin_o.gif then we beta test eachothers stuff smile_o.gif