Sign in to follow this  
SeeGKiLLa

french here /francais ici

No thanks, if you want french members go to goa, here its only talking of Addons, and about the game no clans here,

SPecially there is no french section!

lol man

Retourne chez Goa!

I have no problem with people posting in their native language on the forums if they do not feel confident with their English, however you're far more likely to get a response if you can post in English smile.gif

Exept if french people come to him, take is hand and show i'm the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Allo ŕ toi!! Tu aurait tu poster dans le forum clan ou fan pages. Mais s'est pas grave!! Va y maintenant et post l'URL de ton clan. Tu devrais peut-ętre ętre capable de trouver un ou deux ou plus francophone voyenga dans l'coin. smile.gif

By the way, a french forum for us would not be a bad idea! We already got one on the forum of the mod Invasion 1944 (i'm the moderator), maybe could try to get one here. smile.gif

RICKYMEN C TOI MON POTE confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

oooouuuh g un poto a moi ici biggrin.gif

on dirait que le forum de invasion est hs pour le moment

ET OUI C'EST MOI!!!!!! biggrin.gif Le site au complet d'Invasion Å• l'air de bugger.

Merde happens wink.gif

Don't worry bout it smile.gif

Another feature of the OFPN forums was that people speaking their native language, especially if they are not confident with their English, were more than tolerated, in fact, they were encouraged to do so as this added to the cultural flavour of the OFPN community and sparked the hope that people would soon stop waging wars in real life and engage in virtual wars instead. With different cultures mixing in forums, this might actually be achieved on a small scale. The fact that they post in their native language will NOT prevent this; in fact, it will aid it as they are at the boards, and hence they are interacting with the boards and their visitors. But everyone needs a break from a foreign language sometimes, so there will be the odd post in someone's native language. If this is a problem for anyone...well...tough.

So, in the spirit of my rant, I shall go away with "Ante gia, xairetismous kai filakia" smile.gif

Ok then let me speak what i want

Salut ça va?

Hallo hou gaat met jou?

Allo Come esta mi amigO (friend)

Guten Tag was machst du? (ok this doesnt have anything to do)

Nihau

Yoda yountoudiSHu? (lets have a clean fight) lol