Sign in to follow this  
ManiacMike

M4 Pack

Can someone makei a M4 Pack that has both Desert and Woodland Camo scemes, something like BAS did with there Desert M4's. smile_o.gif

If anything addonmakers should be consolidating all the m4 packs into one which has only the best quality of all the m4's available, and thats a lot of them.

yes there have been M4 Packs, but no really good ones yet.

Thats why im asking for this Pack.

I suppose its to go with your really good US armed forces pack, right? rock.gif

Then why for gods sake don't you make your own?...or take E&S ones for instance...just credit them. crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

Because I don't have time to be macking a weapon pack right now. Thats why i would like someone else to create it. Or it will just make me fall behind with my MOD.

Thats why im asking for this Pack.

No good ones yet huh? So you want the same people who made these packs to make a pack for you, but you say their first packs are no good. I think you're just lazy.

If you don't have time,then why are you making a one-man-mod? crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]yes there have been M4 Packs, but no really good ones yet.

And what's wrong with Earl's weapons rock.gif ?

YAY! an M4 pack. If there is one thing OFP is missing it's M4's.

Yeah right. crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Cap.

Earl's guns are top notch. Period.

No need to mince words about it, he's one of the most skilled addon makers in the OFP community.

Another M4 pack? You gotta be kidding me wow_o.gif

Pretty much 5,000 peoples view on this. Including my own.

Why don't you stop flaming people because they aren't up on everything going on in the community?

Can someone give me the link to Earl's M4's then? rock.gif

I think you will need permision to use his "not really good" M4's in your great mod rock.gif , unless your want your mod to be dependant of a 40 meg addon pack? I assume that by only asking for M4's that you already have all other weapons made rock.gif , if thats the case i congratulate you for doing so much all by yourself.

Actually, at least 10,000 people. From Digital Grenade alone (add OFP.info et al to that total and the numbers are huge).

Actually, at least 10,000 people. From Digital Grenade alone (add OFP.info et al to that total and the numbers are huge).

Always with the correcting and the being right.... biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

just ask some one to edit earls m4s to wat sopmod and mods u want it

ask permission of course

like wat laser did

Earl's guns are top notch. Period.

No need to mince words about it, he's one of the most skilled addon makers in the OFP community.

They were at the time they came out. It is time to replace them with better ones. Textures are a not that sharp and great. I think there is a room for improvement. Question, what else can people work on these days since that's the only most commonly used and with the greatest number of variations weapon for US army. Come on. What else can a addon-maker do? A sinper rifle? how many? How many variations can a sniper rifle have and still be used in OFP. A hand gun? A breach shotgun (not practical)? Does US army use G36 and mods? Any other H&K or SIG weaponwise? A guy asked for another M4 pack. Give him a break. U don't have any right to throw crap at him.

U say use Earl's. The real addon maker would do his own models. There is no good desert M4's or woodland M4's. BAS made them but the textures are unsatisfying. The guns look unfinished. AND there is no woodland camo guns or marpat camo guns. There are no good foregrips or optic sights. There are no differentiation in railings or barrel lenght. No butt stock variances. No details like magpul on mags or aimpoint and NV sight combination. No new mag brands. No cowitness sights. No weapon lights. One variant of optics and lasers. There are more than that. No pistol grip variations. And what about differemt optic mounts. Different front and rear sights (Flip ups). What about a protective panels. Still one is used.

Give me working examples of those, please.