Sign in to follow this  
drow

911 road to tyranny

"THE GOVERNMENT NEEDED A CRISIS TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE TO WILLINGLY GIVE UP THEIR LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR SAFETY. NOW THE PAINFUL FACTS ARE IN."

Ok folks, sorry for telling everyone to use illegal software to find it in the last thread, Ex-Ronin said i could make a new thread thats more legit.

Now from looking at his site (Alex Jones, i think thats his site), and poor graphic design he appears like a fake, but these facts it shows are straight out of the news, forgotten news casts... which shouldnt have been forgotten. This guy has been struggling to inform people about this shit since the 80's, hear him out.

"THE ROAD TO TYRANNY EXPOSES:

*HOW DOZENS OF FBI AND DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENTS WERE THREATENED WITH ARREST BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IF THEY GOT IN THE WAY OF AL-QAEDA OPERATIONS

*HOW THE CIA TRAINED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED BIN LADEN

*THAT IMPEACHMENT LAWYER DAVID SCHIPPERS WARNED CONGRESS AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF THE IMPENDING TERRORISTS ATTACKS . (THE FILM INCLUDES AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SCHIPPERS ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW JUST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE ATTACKS. SCHIPPERS HAS SINCE BEEN THREATENED WITH ARREST IF HE CONTINUES TO SPEAK OUT, AND IS BEGGING THE MEDIA AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO GET THIS STORY OUT)

*HOW THE BLOODTHIRSTY GLOBALISTS ARE USING THE TERRORIST ATTACKS TO SCARE THE POPULATION INTO ACCEPTING HIGH-TECH SLAVERY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER POLICE STATE

* HOW THE RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED TOP-SECRET NORTHWOODS DOCUMENT WRITTEN BY THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF LAID OUT PLANS TO BOMB WASHINGTON AND TO HIJACK AIRPLANES AS A PRETEXT FOR WAR

*BILL CLINTON'S INVOLVEMENT IN THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING AND HOW IT WAS CARRIED OUT BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO BE BLAMED ON THE RIGHT-WING

*HOW THE FBI ORDERED THEIR INFORMANTS TO COOK THE BOMB AND TRAIN THE DRIVERS IN THE FIRST WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK IN 1993

*WHY THE USA PATRIOT ACT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND UN-AMERICAN

*WHY THE GOVERNMENT LEAVES OUR BORDERS WIDE-OPEN BUT TELLS US TO GIVE UP OUR LIBERTIES FOR SECURITY AND THAT MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE IMMINENT

*FBI TRAINING MANUALS THAT ARE BEING GIVEN TO POLICE DEPARTMENTS THAT STATE THAT CHRISTIANS, GUN OWNERS, AND "THOSE WHO MAKE FREQUENT REFERENCES TO THE US CONSTITUTION" ARE TERRORISTS

*THE UNFOLDING CASHLESS SOCIETY BIOMETRIC CONTROL-GRID

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE...

THE GOVERNMENT NEEDED A CRISIS TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE TO WILLINGLY GIVE UP THEIR LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR SAFETY.

.....NOW THE PAINFUL FACTS ARE IN. THE DARK FORCES OF GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ARE FUNDING, TRAINING AND PROTECTING TERRORIST NETWORKS WORLDWIDE.

.....911 THE ROAD TO TYRANNY DOCUMENTS THE RUTHLESS HISTORY OF GOVERNMENTS ORCHESTRATING TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO SCARE THEM INTO TOTAL SUBMISSION.

.....IN THIS BRUTAL EXPOSE YOU WILL WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A GLOBAL POLICE STATE THAT SURPASSES ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE VISION.

.....IT'S ALL HERE: THE HISTORY OF GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED TERRORISM, THE MODERN IMPLEMENTATION OF FEAR-BASED CONTROL AND, MOST FRIGHTENING OF ALL, THE NEW WORLD ORDER'S FUTURE PLANS.

.....THIS IS ONE FILM YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE. THE FUTURE OF FREE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IS AT STAKE.

BIG BROTHER IS AFRAID OF THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!

ORDER TODAY AND SPREAD THE WORD!"

http://www.infowars.com/tyranny.htm

google search

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/911roadtotyr.html

"Once again, we wish only to get this information out to you, the viewer..."

http://www.c0balt.com/resources/911/download.shtml

Now guys, I'd be the first one to say, take this with a grain of salt or however the cliche goes, but this info is un-deniable.

I really hope some of you take the time to find and watch this documentary. (And vote in a better president this time too.)

PS - in the other thread I mentioned that I was scared by this documentary, i am not scared of the black choppers in the sky, or terrorists, or planes falling out of the sky, or our water supplies being poisoned or any of that stuff,

I was scared by the military excercises showing them practicing the inturning of people into camps (surrounded by barbed wire etc.) and check their ID cards...

You'll just have to watch, its almost impossible to believe otherwise.

seen this before, people often let their imaginations run away beyond the limits of sanity.

Heard this before, many many times. Not convinced blues.gif

is this Alex Jones an american? i think so: he knows how to make money. wink_o.gif

Is this topic not locked??

What the hell is wrong with you?

More paranoid conspiracy theories.  Loony.

"Controversy" sells well.

Quote[/b] ]WHY THE GOVERNMENT LEAVES OUR BORDERS WIDE-OPEN

Just a bit of nitpicking ,but how can you guard the immensly long borders of the U.S ?

exactly Apollo, everything from the Bible Code to this was made for the sole purpose of making money, not to inform people that the world will end and is being taken over by a NWO.

drow: My advise to you is to take a reality check and read over all this a few times.

hes got his agenda,

he hasnt been doing this for decades for free,

but whatever, and Im not saying lets all move out to the Oazark mountains and start paramilitary groups, Im just saying that we should know these things.

the mind can bend and twist in wonderful and terrible ways.

I used to believe in this stuff, almost brought me into a depression, but now i realize this is what they want.

Take this with a boulder of salt if you ask me

Is this topic not locked??

What the hell is wrong with you?

More paranoid conspiracy theories.  Loony.

The other topic got locked because he mentioned stuff that isn't allowed on this forum.

This topic has no such stuff so it can stay...

(sheesh i SHOULD be moderator!)

*darklight imagines all his OFPforumslaves kneeling down and praysing his moderatorness*

Quote[/b] ]BIG BROTHER IS AFRAID OF THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!

ORDER TODAY AND SPREAD THE WORD!"

It's just this that puts me off as it's an obvious marketing strategy ,and such a strategy works well in a country with much taboo's like the U.S .

You can see that more and more today ,commercials sometimes state that you shouldn't buy this product because it's to good for you. biggrin_o.gif And when Britney Spears goes makes clips half naked and gives Madonna the tongue then she knows it will sell by pure taboo.

On the other hand ,user Drow has IMO a healthy share of distrust in his goverment ,wich i like.As a good citizin of a democratic country ,he distrusts it and looks at it with much criticism ,wich is an act of great patriotism in a democracy. wink_o.gif

why market something you can get for free? To inform the masses.

anyways, those who want to argue wont watch this documentary anyways, so i wont bother posting here anymore.

Just watch, or dont, suit yourself.

Quote[/b] ]why market something you can get for free? To inform the masses.

Fame pays off to.Even if you don't cash in directly on this one ,if you get famous by it youre sure going to get a lot of money by tv interviews etc. Thats why britney Spears kisses madonna ,she knows it doesn't make her crapy music better ,she knows that with such fame she can sell any crappy stuff with her name on it ,even mexican hats if you will.

Quote[/b] ]anyways, those who want to argue wont watch this documentary anyways, so i wont bother posting here anymore.

I would but all his hi ress mirrors are down. tounge_o.gif (and i don't wanna see crappy low res ,im spoiled cable user)

Got a mirror?

Funny how i just re-read 1984 last week... crazy_o.gif

But of course theres crap going on that ppl dont even want to know about, and knowing about it wont change a thing.

The world is NOT run by goverments, but by Corporations who support those goverments, whats new? Anyhoo i wear a TinFoil Hat under my crash helmet on a dayly basis...they'll never get me blues.gif

P.S: I would kiss Madonna...or Britney Spears...or both at the same time, then i would sell...uh...something biggrin_o.gif

I am now very confused... if the material purports to expose things that have the ability to cover up things that the mysterious 'they' do not want exposed, then a) how did this material see the light of day, and b) why is the the dude not swinging by his toes from the winch on his black helicopters?

Or maybe not so confused... we call it making a buck here, in other parts it's called journalism... Good for laughs.

Didn't you already start a topic on this only to hae it shut down?

Just watched i small section of the low res movie ,man it sux it's really steriotipicly American in style and i really don't want to see the whole movie.

Anyway ,in the movie they show article's of newspapers of 1993 etc to proof points on an alleged cia conspiracy ladiladilaa ,i ran those date's trough the search machine's and checked the newspapers archive's and while i found whole section of sport's article's etc of that date the supposed article's seen in that movie i have yet to find.

Then again ,it's not that hard to make youre own newspapers these days ,not hard at all.

For the rest ,no hard evidence yet.Lots of speculation though.

But the political motives for it might be better ,it clearly yells against latest security acts by the U.S goverment that restricts the privacy of people ,and acknowledges that in the U.S patriotism is easy to exploit.

well ill TRY to watch a bit more (though i think im waisting my time)

Yet another Brainwashed person, You have to get this through your head, there are no conspiracies, noone planning a new world order, noone wanting to take your freedom away. Just....drop it. It's getting REALLY Annoying.

I obviously have nothing to gain from this, and i really didnt care about anything like this up untill yesterday.

This film just shows you things you probably missed or forgot about, but when ALL these things are viewed together... you see the bigger picture, and dont feel so content being ignorant.

(BTW ignorant isnt stupid, stupid is low intellect, ignorant is choosing to ignor the facts.)

and im far from brainwashed, if anyone is brainwashed, its the people who are convinced that any theory that questions the government (or whoever is in charge) is ludicrous.

I never have given a crap about the military (except after playing ofp) the government, the media, any of that crap, im basically a bloody hippy, but this movie woke me up, but u need to watch the whole thing.

and yes all, this guy has alot of "conspiracy theories" wrapped up in this but theres also alot of shit that even George Bush couldnt dismiss.

TO CLEARIFY THE IGNORANT THING!

i just mean living your life, not voting, not questioning, not taking advantage of your liberties,,, generally taking it all for granted.

Im 22 now, 2 years ago I would have never been bothered with this shit, but this whole thread just reflects the fact that US citizens have been trained so well to "go with the flow".. and you tell me about brainwashed...

look how you are all (90%) so fast to ridicule me, you dont know me, im no fanatic, they got you trained to write this kindof information off as soon as you hear it.

PS im not here to tell you what to believe, use your own judgement, just liek when i learn anything about Vietnam, i concider it could be false, so i cross reference etc., all im saying is this is a good documentary to watch if you are an American.

Yeah, likje we were ignorant for not believing in Aliens at Area 51, or Ignorant for not believing Bush was the Anti-Christ. Yeah, Sure, This is just bending the Facts to make it suit your pocketbook.

I'm still looking into it.

Next piece of evidence they wanted to put forward is something called the Nortwoods document ,this might actually be an interrest read although i doubt is modern day relevance.

However ,If this document is genuine this it's a worthwile note in the history of the US security agancy's.

http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm

these docuents can be found at multiple sources.

I obviously have nothing to gain from this, and i really didnt care about anything like this up untill yesterday.

This film just shows you things you probably missed or forgot about, but when ALL these things are viewed together... you see the bigger picture, and dont feel so content being ignorant.

(BTW ignorant isnt stupid, stupid is low intellect, ignorant is choosing to ignor the facts.)

and im far from brainwashed, if anyone is brainwashed, its the people who are convinced that any theory that questions the government (or whoever is in charge) is ludicrous.

I never have given a crap about the military (except after playing ofp) the government, the media, any of that crap, im basically a bloody hippy, but this movie woke me up, but u need to watch the whole thing.

and yes all, this guy has alot of "conspiracy theories" wrapped up in this but theres also alot of shit that even George Bush couldnt dismiss.

TO CLEARIFY THE IGNORANT THING!

i just mean living your life, not voting, not questioning, not taking advantage of your liberties,,, generally taking it all for granted.

Im 22 now, 2 years ago I would have never been bothered with this shit, but this whole thread just reflects the fact that US citizens have been trained so well to "go with the flow".. and you tell me about brainwashed...

look how you are all (90%) so fast to ridicule me, you dont know me, im no fanatic, they got you trained to write this kindof information off as soon as you hear it.

Trust me, im neither ignorant nor one to "go with the flow" as you put it.

I have seen this stuff time and time again, its not really news to me anymore. When I first saw it (much like you are now) I freaked out. It took me about 6 months or so to realize its pretty much insane.

No one is plotting to take over the world or start a New World Order. Sure there are probably loons that would like to, but they will never get into a position of power.

I watched this and what the author chooses to do is pick and choose what he wants, and leaves other things out. This creates the illusion that what he is saying is truth.

No one is plotting to take over the world or start a New World Order. Sure there are probably loons that would like to, but they will never get into a position of power.

I watched this and what the author chooses to do is pick and choose what he wants, and leaves other things out. This creates the illusion that what he is saying is truth.

good point my friend,

but what im saying is, take it in, draw your own conclusions, u see its obviously freaked me right out.

But on your other point, the Bush's (and probably a bunch of other shadey dudes), they run the new world order dude... why do u think little bush is our president right now?

o and dude, its not about taking over the world, its about controlling it.

I think bush is our president because much of the population of the US is quite ignorant and they are persuaded with nice campaign slogans and commercials. Not because some shadow corp. decided they wanted to take over the world.

Conspiracy theories have freaked me out in the past, you are exactly where I was a couple years ago. I was so freaked out and enthralled with the "Alternative 3", "Area 51" garbage that I had turned into a shell of my former self.

I never usually post in detail like I am now, but I hate to see someone swallowed by something as dangerous as this.

Some images of relavant pages in Northwoods document.

Site allows me to link to it as long as i mention the url:

"The url for this document is http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-7.htm

Emperor's Clothes urges everyone to re-post as widely as possible, in any medium, but please post the url and this note."

north-7.jpg

north-8.jpg

north-9.jpg

north-10.jpg

[ig]http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-11.jpg[/img]>100kb

north-12.jpg

The Northwoods document was obtained by the National Security Archive:

"an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.  The Archive collects and publishes declassified documents acquired through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).  A tax-exempt public charity, the Archive receives no U.S. government funding; its budget is supported by publication royalties and donations from foundations and individuals."

We got someone from Washington here?