Sign in to follow this  
JdB

WW2EC US Pack Patch 1.1 Beta

The 1.1 Patch for the US Pack has been released.

Grab it off the WW2EC website

does it take away thier FAT arms?

You can judge that for yourself wink_o.gif

uspack1.1b.jpg

damn still fat arms, great worh anyways guys

maybe they were all pumping iron before they deployed tounge_o.gif

I like the "Fat arms!, they look more realistic, i didn;t even notice they were fatter until pointed out infact.

u like arms fatter than your legs rock.gif i'd hate to see your lass. It just doesnt look right, same reason i wouldnt dload lawries packs, the arms where fatter than both of the legs combined. It just looks sooooooo fake.

u like arms fatter than your legs  rock.gif  i'd hate to see your lass. It just doesnt look right, same reason i wouldnt dload lawries packs, the arms where fatter than both of the legs combined. It just looks sooooooo fake.

well, i hate those skinny arms from the police guys from fdf  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

EDIT: btw, they dont have to be fat, they just wear big clothes.... biggrin_o.gif

ORCS is the only ppl to get it right so far. CSLA looks like ethopians, FDF are getting that way, but i'd still rather have skinny arms than fat ones.

CSLA looks like ethopians,

lol, thats true, also the reason why i actually never use them wink_o.gif

ah well, it also depends on the camo etc (horizontal stripes make fat wink_o.gif )

i think this looks ok (fdf is just above the minimum, this is the max for size of arms wink_o.gif )

u like arms fatter than your legs  rock.gif  i'd hate to see your lass. It just doesnt look right, same reason i wouldnt dload lawries packs, the arms where fatter than both of the legs combined. It just looks sooooooo fake.

well, i hate those skinny arms from the police guys from fdf  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

EDIT: btw, they dont have to be fat, they just wear big clothes....  biggrin_o.gif

Exactly, i'm not saying i got a fettish for fat people ( crazy_o.gif ), i just think thoe skinny arms alot of other units have look crap and unrealistic. They're just too skinny, maybe these guys are alittle too fat though?

EDIT: BTW i added a mirror for the 1.1 PATCH on OFPBase, plus required files. The links can be found HERE.

Fat arms, skinny arms, flat arms, dosn't matter.

Your going to end up only seeing either their heads or their guts when you shoot em.

no actually the arms and legs is what you see most of in a unit. But anyways is there any plan to use an updated player model for these guys? I think theyre BIS or old inv44 stuff, any plans at all? maybe ask lib41?

ok, some bugs.. the M4 Calliope still fires into the ground, the MG "flash" is on alltime on atleast the calliope (hasnt tried anyone else exept the WAD, and ther it´s not on)

the sound on the M1911A1 is WAY to low, can hardly hear it (the fireing sound)

no morer units tested so far...

Yay for towable artillery biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif Shame about the "M4 Calliope" still firing into the ground though sad_o.gif

I think theyre BIS or old inv44 stuff, any plans at all?

Their not from any of those BIS or I44, Motho38 made them himself, and FAB has remodeled them.

About the Caliope: make sure you have replaced ALL of the old files from the 1.0 with the new files. It might still happen though, haven't had time to test yet.

RTFM!!!!

You have to delete the at-Tanks from 1.0...

ATST-Walker released his "Hobart Funnies", that are the same tanks, only in a different group... check it also in the readme...

is the towable artillery using the simlar script which used on the airplane tow truck rock.gif

is the towable artillery using the simlar script which used on the airplane tow truck rock.gif

what airplane tow truck ?

In the credits i state i used Bratty's towing script... which i copied paste and modified from the version he made for the pak 36 AT gun.

To all the people who have problems with the shermans : Read the damned readme. Delete the files you're told to delete. Replace the files you're told to replace