Sign in to follow this  
Geriec

WW2 "Color of War" Preview

I have reinstalled divx and reinstalled wmp9 i had also tryed gspot but it doesnt support .wmv files sad_o.gif

Ok i have just watched it (thanks to winamp) and bravo ! smile_o.gif

After suggestions from some people, i would be releasing the final pack in episodes per week rather than release it as one so it would be easier for 56kers to DL.. approximately 10 MBs each episode.

Here are the list of episodes i would be releasing per week once i have everything set (names may change in the final outcome)..

Part 1 (1st week) - "Fall of France"

Part 2 (2nd week) - "DDAY and the fighting inland"

Part 3 (3rd week) - "Op market Garden and Ardennes Offensive"

Part 4 (4th week) - "Berlin"

You said Gspot, lol

Yes a very funny statement rock.gif

Almost as funny a statement as "amnesty revoked for spamming" mad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Yes yes bravo.  Now lets see, can we create a remake of the ardennes lol

Oh and Placebo....J-spot as in like.......

"Hmmm......You just hit my G-spot placebo.....hmmm,....yes.."

Riiiiiight rock.gif

Anyway Geriec: What version of fraps did you use to capture the movie? As I have heard 1.9 works/runs/captures more smoothly than 2.0 BUT 1.9 doesnt record sound.

For the preview, 1.9.. for the final, i'l use 2.0

Riiiiiight  rock.gif

Anyway Geriec: What version of fraps did you use to capture the movie? As I have heard 1.9 works/runs/captures more smoothly than 2.0 BUT 1.9 doesnt record sound.

lmfao

Sorry I gotta stop making 1 word posts... I'm WAY too used to the Sony Star wars Galaxies forums

(where you can spam your head off and they don't care)

Delete spam posts or delete spamming members, tough choice....

Geriec has spent time and energy creating this movie, anyone who spams this thread is insulting him, you should be ashamed, consider me irked mad_o.gif

Gereic does'nt care... we both know each other from Roughnecks squad and talk just about every day wink_o.gif

Ahh I see, you know each other, I guess I should make a 4th amendment to the forum rules, they don't apply to SpecOp9 if he knows the person. Ok so how about I request a list from everyone as to who their acquaintances are so I know when to apply the forum rules and when not to, would that be ok? smile_o.gif

Umm no, I don't care if people are friends or not, follow the forum rules or you will have to post in the "Sony Star wars Galaxies forums" and not here.

That's not what I said.

Quote[/b] ]Geriec has spent time and energy creating this movie, anyone who spams this thread is insulting him

What I said was

Quote[/b] ]Gereic does'nt care... we both know each other from Roughnecks squad and talk just about every day.

Nothing about being allowed to spam because I simply know the person.

Don't mean to be a smartass, just making a little clearification.

Quote[/b] ]Ahh I see, you know each other, I guess I should make a 4th amendment to the forum rules, they don't apply to SpecOp9 if he knows the person.

That would be awsome!! Can you? Suma is it ok if he does that? tounge_o.gif

Just wanted to let u all know that Part 1 "The Fall of France" is now 80% done. What you have seen in the preview should be somewhat similar to it. What ive done was that ive reconverted everything to fraps 2.0, made it a bit more "historicaly correct" (thanks for those who suggested some things), and ive added more clips into it. Still thinking if i should release once its done or wait till all 4 parts are completely finished.

As for Part 2, im still looking for more Operation Overlord experts around the community and if u happen to know anyone who is, please contact me at

gerard_nicholas@msn.com

or at

geriec_412@yahoo.com

Nice video!!! biggrin_o.gif

I have one question where can i get those Marching anims biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Animations:

JSDF Marching Animations

Nice video!!!   biggrin_o.gif

I have one question where can i get those  Marching anims  biggrin_o.gif

Or if you lazy(like me), here you go  tounge_o.gif

Hey I'm new here. I registered specifically just to say that your video Geriec is very good. I've been looking at these forums ever since I started playing Operation Flashpoint (which is about 2 monthes ago, so I don't know jack). So, I downloaded the video because I'm a bit of a military history buff...it seems pretty accurate, except for the inconsistencies that people already noted. It took me hours to download the vid, ya gotta love aol.

Well I just popped in to say you've made a great video, and that if you need any help history-wise (equipment or whatever) let me know. smile_o.gif

Thank you.. And yes, I really would be greatful if you could lend me a hand in that history part. I'l IM you right after this post to give you further info.

Frankly, my goal is to try to cover up all the beaches. Since there's a lack of some candian and british addons needed in the invasion on particularly gold juno and sword, those sectors will be a limited in filming. From the pathfinder's night drop behind enemy lines till the seaborne assault, i will try to cover it all up.

Frankly, my goal is to try to cover up all the beaches. Since there's a lack of some candian and british addons needed in the invasion on particularly gold juno and sword, those sectors will be a limited in filming. From the pathfinder's night drop behind enemy lines till the seaborne assault, i will try to cover it all up.

Canadian and British uniforms were pretty much the same save for some things, but are you using the Red Devils and British Infantry pack? Save for the German screaming Medic once in a blue moon, I found those to be pretty high quality.

How about the Sherbrooke addon?(Canadian)

Frenchman- Yep, will be using those

Quote[/b] ]Canadian and British uniforms were pretty much the same save for some things, but are you using the Red Devils and British Infantry pack? Save for the German screaming Medic once in a blue moon, I found those to be pretty high quality.

Draco- Yes, im using both packs. About the german screaming medic that you said, im not sure what you mean with that

I assume he means that a German soldier wouldn't shout "medic" rather he'd shout something like "Arzt" (Babelfish tells me that's the German for medic) smile_o.gif

I remember the British pack of having this problem of using a German voice to say "Medic" or something of the sort when he was shot. I'm not 100% sure of this, or it could have been a problem caused by another mod.

BTW perhaps I should state for public record, I told Geriec that he is ok to have a seperate thread rather than posting only in the videography thread because his movies are part of a project, ie WW2 documentary series so there's no bias or anything smile_o.gif